#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

So instead of Capcom leaving us hanging,knowing they won't be able to make a new MVC until like 2011.Capcom goes and makes a crossover with Japanese Superheroes.

Now...I'm not sure if this will come to America,but I certainly hope so.Capcom has made 3 fighting games behind our backs and a crossover RPG...American's never got to play.So we'll see what happens.Game looks good to me so far.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...interestng.

#3 Posted by Julius Cutter (49 posts) - - Show Bio

well MVC 2 was really good,upset to find out the next one,but this might be a good enough game,while i wait,that is if it comes here

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG>....I remember that guy with the helmet....wasnt there a girl that used a Yo-yo. lol what was her name??? gahhh..

will

Be making a return? lol

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"OMG>....I remember that guy with the helmet....wasnt there a girl that used a Yo-yo. lol what was her name??? gahhh.. will Be making a return? lol"

She might.

There was a girl with a Yo-Yo...I hope she's in it.I love her lol.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Heard about this. I'm looking forward to it. And Vance. You said that another MVC game won't be out until 2011, right? Where can I look that up

#7 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"OMG>....I remember that guy with the helmet....wasnt there a girl that used a Yo-yo. lol what was her name??? gahhh.. will Be making a return? lol"

The things I will do to that woman are so unholy.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Heard about this. I'm looking forward to it. And Vance. You said that another MVC game won't be out until 2011, right? Where can I look that up"
That's an estimated guess based on rights.People predicted 2009 before but Sega currently has the rights to most Marvel characters.Basically Capcom has to wait until all the characters they want to use are free from rights issues.Check Kotaku.com though and look for anything related to Marvel vs. Capcom.Marvel was actually pushing for a new MVC abot a year ago...or MVC2 online,but Capcom wasn't having it.I read an article about it on Kotaku.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 19:23:40
#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw some of the gameplay for this, and it looks so much like MvC I can't not be hyped. I only know two of the Tatsunoko characters (Tekkaman and Casshern, and barely. Tekkaman's more recent appearance would've been better, IMO...), but still, they look cool.

I actually thought for the first bit of the trailer that the game was sprite-based (even though I had read stuff and seen screenshots), simply because of how awesome the 3D is.

Can't wait. This shows me what Capcom could do with MvC3, and that's pretty mindblowing.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

I saw some of the gameplay for this, and it looks so much like MvC I can't not be hyped. I only know two of the Tatsunoko characters (Tekkaman and Casshern, and barely. Tekkaman's more recent appearance would've been better, IMO...), but still, they look cool.

I actually thought for the first bit of the trailer that the game was sprite-based (even though I had read stuff and seen screenshots), simply because of how awesome the 3D is.

Can't wait. This shows me what Capcom could do with MvC3, and that's pretty mindblowing.

"
I hope this game comes to America.
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll play it.

#12 Posted by Ace High (625 posts) - - Show Bio

They are location testing it in the US at the EVO fighting game tourney! I hope they bring it over to England! :P

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"

"
I hope this game comes to America."

YEAH!

And, I wanna see Dante in there. It's about time he was in a Capcom fighting game >.>
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"

"
I hope this game comes to America."

YEAH!

And, I wanna see Dante in there. It's about time he was in a Capcom fighting game >.>"
I'm almost positive he will be in it.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
I am totally convinced now that Street Fighter is better than Mortal Kombat...
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I am totally convinced now that Street Fighter is better than Mortal Kombat..."
It is lol.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"I am totally convinced now that Street Fighter is better than Mortal Kombat..."
It is lol."
MK totally lost me with the whole Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe... who the hell thought of that during the Board Meeting at Midway ? That N#gga should have lost his job right there  !
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
It is lol."
MK totally lost me with the whole Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe... who the hell thought of that during the Board Meeting at Midway ? That N#gga should have lost his job right there  !"
Agreed.
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys better be in it.

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"These guys better be in it.

"
Holy sh!t. I forgot about the Samurai Pizza Cats! They better be in the game....
#21 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:

"
They won't be...
#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:

"
They won't be...
"
Why not?
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:

"
They won't be...
"
Why not?
"
They definitely could be,because the are Tatsunoko..I think she is joking with you..I doubt they will be though because of their size.
#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see at least one of them being in it. It would probably be the white one.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently Morrigan from Darkstalkers andpixelized said:

"

OMG>....I remember that guy with the helmet....wasnt there a girl that used a Yo-yo. lol what was her name??? gahhh..

will

Be making a return? lol

"
She's confirmed to be in the game now.
#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance where are you getting your info from?

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance where are you getting your info from?
"
Capcom forums.
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's hope this game does well at the Location test so it will come to America...

#29 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Let's hope this game does well at the Location test so it will come to America..."
I still don't own Marvel vs Capcom or Marvel vs Capcom 2:(
#30 Edited by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to bringing their toys stateside, I'm not sure who's worse: Capcom or Square-enix. (-_-!) But I hope it does come this way.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Let's hope this game does well at the Location test so it will come to America..."
I still don't own Marvel vs Capcom or Marvel vs Capcom 2:(
"
I own both lol

PhoenixSouvenir said:
"When it comes to bringing their toys stateside, I'm not sure who's worse: Capcom or Square-enix. (-_-!) But I hope it does come this way.
"
Capcom does it for good reasons...Square doesn't.
#32 Edited by fesak (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"

"
This is why CAPCOM owns the fighting genre..OMG...
#34 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"fesak said:
"

"
This is why CAPCOM owns the fighting genre..OMG..."
I'm salivating and my hands are aching, lol. W.O.W.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
^^^^^^^TRAILER
#37 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
!

Whos the dude after Morgan?

That ish looks poppin
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"!

Whos the dude after Morgan?

That ish looks poppin
"
Soki from Onimusha:Dawn of Dreams
#39 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah,the nigguh in the gray?with red gloves?

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Nah,the nigguh in the gray?with red gloves?
"
Batsu Ichimonji from Rival Schools.
#41 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

MORRIGAN....with the same old ass moveset 

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"MORRIGAN....with the same old ass moveset "
Actually she has some new moves...
#43 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

her special that they showcased in that trailer is the same one she's had since her debut all those years ago

#44 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"Nah,the nigguh in the gray?with red gloves?
"
Batsu Ichimonji from Rival Schools."
Good lookin.

Bird-Boy looks tight haha.
#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"her special that they showcased in that trailer is the same one she's had since her debut all those years ago"
Her first special was super soul fist...they didn't just show you that.The thing with the rockets didn't become her special until Darkstalkers 3 and they changed it to the Soul Eraser in Marvel vs. Capcom.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

This game is the reason Capcom was scared to make a 3-D fighter.

#47 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"her special that they showcased in that trailer is the same one she's had since her debut all those years ago"
Her first special was super soul fist...they didn't just show you that.The thing with the rockets didn't become her special until Darkstalkers 3 and they changed it to the Soul Eraser in Marvel vs. Capcom."
mkay
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
Her first special was super soul fist...they didn't just show you that.The thing with the rockets didn't become her special until Darkstalkers 3 and they changed it to the Soul Eraser in Marvel vs. Capcom."
mkay"
=]
#49 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio