Marvel Ultimate Alliance Online

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Octagon Freak

Does anyone still play Marvel Ultimate Alliance? I saw that people can play through the story mode together online. And headsets are available for it too. Does anyone want to play? (This is for XBox Live, and I have a 360)
Post Edited:2008-06-02 21:06:58

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Octagon Freak

Bump! Please respond.... You make me sad...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

I think this game has been out too long for anyone to play it online...

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zero edge

beat it too much already, button mashing gets kinda boring after awhile.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Agreed.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Only played it a couple of times. Might try it again though in the near future

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, I'm UA'd out, man. Hoping they make part two, and don't pull a Madden on us(same game, new roster.)

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

Well, I recently downloaded all of the new characters, and started playing again. And I found out that you could play online over Xbox Live, and I figured that a few people would be interested in playing. Especially if I host the game, you should be able to access the new characters, or I would think. I'm still getting used the whole updates thing.

Foxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Foxx

do you have halo 3

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pixelized

zero edge says:

"beat it too much already, button mashing gets kinda boring after awhile."

it was so redundant

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By T.J. Magnum

it was was good for awhile,hope they fix it for number two,maybe make the story mode last more then a day.

oh yeah punisher as a playible character.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Octagon Freak

Foxx says:

"do you have halo 3"

No, I'm not buying that game.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Octagon Freak

Static Shock says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"No, I'm not buying that game. "

You're missing out, then... That's a game that never goes out of season... Unlike MUA."

No, I'm not missing out on anything. I haven't played any of the other games seriously, so I'd have to play both of those to even understand what was going on, the storyline is trash, the only reason to buy that game is for online play, and every single person online has played forever, and is a complete master of the game.

So there!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Octagon Freak says:

"No, I'm not buying that game. "

You're missing out, then... That's a game that never goes out of season... Unlike MUA.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Octagon Freak says:

"No, I'm not missing out on anything. I haven't played any of the other games seriously, so I'd have to play both of those to even understand what was going on, the storyline is trash, the only reason to buy that game is for online play, and every single person online has played forever, and is a complete master of the game. So there!"

So, what does that make MUA, a game that NO ONE plays anymore? I'm sure you can answer that question with ease. How do you know the storyline is trash when you haven't even played the other games? And, what does being a master of the game have to do with anything? You afraid of getting online in a shooting game against other people?
Post Edited:2008-06-05 17:02:51

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By symbiote5

Octagon Freak says:

"Does anyone still play Marvel Ultimate Alliance? I saw that people can play through the story mode together online. And headsets are available for it too. Does anyone want to play? (This is for XBox Live, and I have a 360)
Post Edited:2008-06-02 21:06:58"

if you ask me the past marvel games wasnt so good i thinkt hey should make a marvel vs dc game that would be cool

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gottheit

He's not buying Halo because First Person is garbage, unless it's Elder Scrolls, and that's only still cool because I can make Sabretooth and Angel.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Octagon Freak

Static Shock says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"No, I'm not missing out on anything. I haven't played any of the other games seriously, so I'd have to play both of those to even understand what was going on, the storyline is trash, the only reason to buy that game is for online play, and every single person online has played forever, and is a complete master of the game. So there!"
So, what does that make MUA, a game that NO ONE plays anymore? I'm sure you can answer that question with ease. How do you know the storyline is trash when you haven't even played the other games? And, what does being a master of the game have to do with anything? You afraid of getting online in a shooting game against other people?
Post Edited:2008-06-05 17:02:51"

I still have a few friends that play MUA, I've read, and talked about the first 2 Halo games with all of my friends, and I just don't like the story at all. And no, I'm not afraid to get online on a shooter, because I avidly play Gears of War online.

And don't take such offense, you acted like I called your mother aweful names...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Octagon Freak says:

"I still have a few friends that play MUA, I've read, and talked about the first 2 Halo games with all of my friends, and I just don't like the story at all. And no, I'm not afraid to get online on a shooter, because I avidly play Gears of War online. And don't take such offense, you acted like I called your mother aweful names..."

No offense taken. You badmouthed Halo as if MUA was a better game, when it isn't and no one really plays it anymore. And, you complained about people who played Halo for a while are complete masters of the game (like that really means anything and it doesn't make the game bad at all) as if you don't want to get online and deal with getting owned by people who are better than you. After all, you're the one who said it...