#1 Posted by AweSam (7390 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if this has been made before, but wouldn't an Avengers vs X-men game be cool? They could have online games where one side picks Avengers and the other picks X-men.The story would probably be similar to Civil War, except this would involve a more interesting concept instead of random heroes and villains vs random heroes and villains. What do you think?

#2 Posted by nickthedevil (14328 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd play it. I always wanted to bash Mutants with the Avengers... Show em who's boss

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16901 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be fun and due to game mechanics I can solo the entire X-men with Black Widow!!!! Hell yeah!!!

#4 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Good god no, Just no. SMH

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not ok with that. Being that I love both teams and hate choosing sides now. Heck Civil War was easy Cap vs IM? Psssh Cap easily. X-Men vs Avengers...... Team Fantastic Four?

#7 Posted by Inverno (13351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

My feelings exactly.

#8 Posted by AweSam (7390 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget:

#9 Posted by Deranged Midget (17987 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam:

#10 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@Deranged Midget:

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (13561 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:
I'd play it. I always wanted to bash Mutants with the Avengers... Show em who's boss
One does not simply "bash" mutants    :)
#12 Posted by _Zombie_ (10471 posts) - - Show Bio

The event is stupid enough as is. We do not need a game based off of it.

#13 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd play it. Only because I enjoyed part 1 and 2, otherwise, I don't really care for the event.

#14 Posted by AweSam (7390 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

A game would be pretty good if it were to be done well.

#15 Posted by _Zombie_ (10471 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

A game would be pretty good if it were to be done well.

I doubt that.

#16 Posted by War Killer (20342 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

If fans don't even like the concept of these two team's fighting in the comics, why would they want to play through a whole game about it?

#17 Posted by venomyak (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would make a better video game than a Comics event.

#18 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

A Galactus one is more plausible.

#19 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (483 posts) - - Show Bio

It would actually make lots of sense since the engine the games started on was X-Men Legends and they've already done character models and moves for lots of the characters there, so it wouldn't even be that much work. I'd buy it.

#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
No.  If fans don't even like the concept of these two team's fighting in the comics, why would they want to play through a whole game about it?
Because beating up the team you hate is a lot more satisfying that watching writers ineptly try for conclusions that don't offend anyone. 
#21 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh....

I can see them going for it.

#22 Posted by KDarkholme (334 posts) - - Show Bio

I would play it as long as they had a long list of characters

#23 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah everytime I see these Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 threads I'm all REALLY? HELL YEAH! then I'm all.... damn you..

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47630 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd play it.

#25 Posted by Inverno (13351 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers vs X-Men sucks!

#26 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

So, i'm guessing you'd only play as Avengers and all the bad guys would be X-Men.

Since that's the way the event is going....

#27 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would we have a game about this event... when we know the X-Men would stomp the living crap out of those Avengers! There's no point in wasting money... :P

#28 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Avengers vs X-Men sucks!

#29 Posted by Hellga (4 posts) - - Show Bio

my people and I love the first MUA and second MUA we would want to see a third MUA ( Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 ) here our best of the best females playable for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

01 ) Dark Phoenix / White Phoenix of the Crown her story is hero only ! her power should be differently to become more powerful and supermassive Starting Costume Dark Phoenix. Alternate Costumes : White Phoenix, Here Come Tomorrow, Gold Phoenix, Age of Apocalypse

02 ) Selene / The Black Queen

03 ) Scarlet Witch

04 ) Storm

05) Ms Marvel

06 ) Songbird

07 ) Black Widow

08 ) Invisible Woman

09) Black Cat

10 VILLAIN BOSSES MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3

01) Apocalypse

02 ) Galactus

03 ) Doctor Doom

04 ) Onslaught

05 ) Thanos

06 ) Kang the Conqueror

07 ) Titania

08 ) Eternity

09 ) Mister Sinister

10 ) Namor

#30 Posted by TheCannon (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be VERY cool, but I would say no. I would rather them make an original storyline like they did in the first game.

#31 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk

#32 Posted by JediXMan (31573 posts) - - Show Bio

IF they do an MUA 3 (which they shouldn't do. Second one sucked; they need to move on from that style of gameplay), it should be about the Annihilation Saga.

#33 Posted by CapFanboy (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

So, i'm guessing you'd only play as Avengers and all the bad guys would be X-Men.

Since that's the way the event is going....

I would love that...

@_Punk_ said:

World War Hulk

MUA is more about teams right? For a side vs side only the warbound would be selectable and for a storyline wouldn't be that long...

@JediXMan said:

it should be about the Annihilation Saga.

Yes! But I'd also like to see that as a game where you only play as one not a team of four...

#34 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy: No, MUA1 didn't make you choose a faction, and it surpassed MUA2 in every way.
#35 Posted by CapFanboy (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@CapFanboy: No, MUA1 didn't make you choose a faction, and it surpassed MUA2 in every way.

I should've split it in two. What I meant was for an MUA1 like game, the storyline might not be too long since really there isn't much to accomplish

#36 Posted by _Psy_ (3410 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy: That's what the story altering is for. They did it to the Civil War storyline.
#37 Posted by Hanselgreetel (3 posts) - - Show Bio

We would want to see Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 storyline is about

01. Age of Apocalypse

02. White Hot Room

03. World War Hulk

04. Atlantis Attack

05. Onslaught Reborn

06. Annihilation

07. Secret Invasion

and we would want it to include White Phoenix of the Crown + Black-bolt + Silver Surfer + Doctor Strange + The Black Queen + Punisher as playable character we still don't know when Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 should come out we always hope it will happen

#38 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I would play and buy it

I would like to kick some asses with Ms.Marvel,Spider Woman and Scarlet Witch

#39 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Good idea... if they rewrite the story from the ground up. First few levels of the game you can play as anyone, then you have to pick a side, and you get to play as anyone in the last few levels of the game where they overcome their want to fight and fight a big super threatening villain.

The only thing I have against this idea is that one of the big advantages of MUA is that you can play as anyone, and not be limited to specific characters, such as just the Avengers or just the Xmen.

#40 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I want another kicka$$ original story.

#41 Posted by TheSpider_ (109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather play a DC: Ultimate Alliance game.

#42 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!