Posted by Agypt2020 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

As always I am just scanning along the Vine and what do I see? How strong Wonder Woman and her storyline, they could not leave well enough alone? Amazon Princess, came to Men World War II to fight evil Axis; invisible jet, then later self flight; deflect bullets with bracelets, energy, near-indestructible metal; Strength Class cool with it. Why muck it up? Daughter of Zeus and trained by Ares God of War! Stop fixing sh*t that isn't broke!

And Please Disney do not G-Rate my Marvel Characters like you had with Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, women have breasts and curves!

#1 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you some kind of timetraveler?

#2 Posted by Nefarious (21262 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with almost everything you have said.

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agypt2020 said:

And Please Disney do not G-Rate my Marvel Characters like you had with Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, women have breasts and curves!

You're joking.

You seriously have to be joking.

#4 Posted by Agypt2020 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I want what has been done comics (the artwork with female characters) and Disney has always been early 20th Century conservative for my taste, especially classics in movies, television. Marvel was Stan Lee and Stan Lee was Marvel. When the comic book code abolished comics took on new and modern approaches, risque with the females that I preference in seeing and reading adult version or at least PG.

#5 Posted by Pyrogram (40883 posts) - - Show Bio

@MysteriousUsername said:

Are you some kind of timetraveler?

xD

#6 Posted by The Stegman (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by Agypt2020 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

And there are few other characters that fit what I am saying: Jasmine (Aladdin), Esmeralda (Hunchback of Nortedame) and Pocahontas.