• 80 results
#51 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx: its a pattern my friend. Sora must fight FF characters in the Coliseum...Zidane seems to be next.Hopefully. Also I want Zack back.

#52 Edited by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:

@gambit474: Lighting is what happens when you merge Squall and Cloud then make it female. 13 wasn't terrible, but It wasn't a step in the right direction. This is why I'm glad that Versus 13 is now 15.

I agree..they aren't helping disprove that comparison by having her get Cloud's getup and buster sword if you preorder her new game. I mean the gameplay was enjoyable I suppose in 13..It's just their dialogue was just so incredibly corny. I felt like I was watching a badly acted lifetime movie every time they were in a cutscene,though I have to say the Gran Prix cutscene was probably the coolest one in the game. Where they ride in to that race track on the Eidolons

Classic Cloud or Advent Cloud getup?

#53 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

YES as long asThor , Cap or spidey is in my team I'm cool

#54 Posted by Teerack (5848 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@thegreyoutcastx: If they made Kingdom Hearts 2.5 like they did for KH1.5 it would only have Birth by Sleep and Coded in it most likely. Not Dream Drop Distance that just came out last year.

Does Coded add anything to the story of between KH2 to 3?

It's mostly a setup for Dream Drop Distance. You know the message in a bottle at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2? It explains the message.

#55 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

@thegreyoutcastx: its a pattern my friend. Sora must fight FF characters in the Coliseum...Zidane seems to be next.Hopefully. Also I want Zack back.

True but I'd preferred someone else for that role like Kain or Basch. And yes, Zack must return.

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:

@gambit474: Lighting is what happens when you merge Squall and Cloud then make it female. 13 wasn't terrible, but It wasn't a step in the right direction. This is why I'm glad that Versus 13 is now 15.

I agree..they aren't helping disprove that comparison by having her get Cloud's getup and buster sword if you preorder her new game. I mean the gameplay was enjoyable I suppose in 13..It's just their dialogue was just so incredibly corny. I felt like I was watching a badly acted lifetime movie every time they were in a cutscene,though I have to say the Gran Prix cutscene was probably the coolest one in the game. Where they ride in to that race track on the Eidolons

Classic Cloud or Advent Cloud getup?

Gah, I would have preferred Advent. And the worst thing is.....it looks like they just swapped Cloud's head out minus the changes to make it a female body.

@teerack said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@teerack said:

@thegreyoutcastx: If they made Kingdom Hearts 2.5 like they did for KH1.5 it would only have Birth by Sleep and Coded in it most likely. Not Dream Drop Distance that just came out last year.

Does Coded add anything to the story of between KH2 to 3?

It's mostly a setup for Dream Drop Distance. You know the message in a bottle at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2? It explains the message.

How long is Coded? Hopefully SE is smart if they can't get DDD in the remix, they get it on as a PSN title. Or include it as a pre-order bonus for KH3.

#56 Posted by Teerack (5848 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx: Story wise it's sorta short... they might be able to get all 4 games into a 2.5

#57 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Story wise it's sorta short... they might be able to get all 4 games into a 2.5

I would hope. It would be an easy sell for KH fans and people wanting to get into the franchise. Basically making SE a bit of money.

#58 Posted by mikethekiller (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool Beans

#59 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx: Kain doesn't sound bad....But wouldn't it be cool if we had a FF 4 world?

#60 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Kain doesn't sound bad....But wouldn't it be cool if we had a FF 4 world?

yea, but the likelihood of FF4 get their own world is slim.

#61 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

What if they made Galactus an enemy..somehow tie in his world eating with the different worlds in Kingdom hearts and make him a threat

#62 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

So since they said not a whole lot of characters between these two will be added..What do you folks think would be a reasonable number of Marvel and SW characters to add?

#63 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13733 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds crazy.

#64 Posted by Samimista (20686 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be awesome! =D

#65 Posted by Teerack (5848 posts) - - Show Bio

So since they said not a whole lot of characters between these two will be added..What do you folks think would be a reasonable number of Marvel and SW characters to add?

Marel will probably have one world called "Cities of Heroes" or something and look like New York and loosely follow the plot of the movie.

The characters in it will be probably be

• Iron Man
  • Hulk
  • Captain America
  • Black Widow
  • Hawkeye
  • Thor
  • Nick Fury Jr
  • Maria Hill(maybe)
  • Colson(maybe...likely)
  • Loki
  • Spider-Man(Because he's Spider-Man)

And your team made will be Spider-Man who wants to become an Avenger and Sora helps him do that by killing the darkness or something lol.

The Olympic Coliseum will probably also have a story where Sora meets up with Disney's Herc and you need to track down an imposter who turns out to be Marvel's Herc. /hilarity ensues

They might also have someone like Wolverine or Starlord in Travelers Town.

Starwars really depends on what movie they want to go with. I'm thinking that it would be most likely for them to have it during the clone wars era an use the Star Wars The Clone Wars movie/tv show art style.

In which case I'd assume some mix of these guys

• Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Anakin Skywalker
  • Ahsoka Tano
  • Yoda
  • Mace Windu
  • Jar Jar Binks
  • R2-D2
  • C-3PO
  • Cad Bane
  • Boba Fett
  • Dooku
  • Grievous
  • Padm√© Amidala
  • Rex
  • Other Troopers

Your partner will probably be either Anakin, Ashoka, or maybe even Rex.

But that's if they go with the clone wars. Personally I'd hope for a episode 4-6 era so we could see some Han Solo.

#66 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

We can only hope. Zidane will probably be in the Coliseum...

#67 Edited by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

If we don't get luke..Maybe Starkiller? Sorry I can't ever remember his real name..his code name's easier to recall lol

#68 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Doctor Doom and Jar Jar !

:P

#69 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

If we don't get luke..Maybe Starkiller? Sorry I can't ever remember his real name..his code name's easier to recall lol

I doubt we will get Galen Marek. I would prefer Original trilogy characters cause I want a damn Cloud City Vader fight.

@sandman_ said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@sandman_ said:

We can only hope. Zidane will probably be in the Coliseum...

Yea.

#70 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

That's......stupid. lol

#71 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

If Hades doesn't employ a FF character for the coliseum..he could always employ a Star Wars/Marvel character instead. IMO probably a troubled character,like cloud was,so maybe that could be how Galen could come in..or Wolverine..or someone of the like

#72 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#73 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how good of an idea it would be mixing marvel and star wars into the mix. Too much of anything is a bad thing. Over saturation would downgrade the game entirely in my honest opinion. Perhaps Sony can make an Ultimate Alliance type game for Marvel, since the second one blew. That would definitely put Marvel back on the game board and would allow more diversity. Definitely thinking putting all your eggs in one basket by shoving them all together in one game is going to be a bad idea.

#74 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

director already said they won't be able to add everything everyone wants so it won't be a large number of characters anyways..Probably mostly obvious ones based on popularity. TBH KH hasn't really done anything different these past few years character-wise or world wise in their games so at least bringing in some of these characters could be like a fresh coat of paint.

#75 Posted by Immortal777 (7357 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what to feel about this.

#76 Posted by Mekboy (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

Would really love to see FFIV and FFIX in it tbh.

#77 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd like to put them in...I wonder if he'll be able to...

#78 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2 said:

He'd like to put them in...I wonder if he'll be able to...

He'll be able to. Disney owns Marvel and Star Wars so it's just a bit of what Disney's willing to allow them to use is all

#79 Posted by Racob7 (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see Perry in a KH game.

#80 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its a good idea, Pixar should be included as well along with some other Third Party characters. With the inclusion of Star Wars characters there can be a further expansion of the Kingdom Hearts universe and it adds more depth to the interactions, many don`t believe they are compatible because of the apparent differences as well as tones that exist within the storylines but Kingdom Hearts in and out of itself can be creatively outlandish sometimes, before the idea was framed into fruition, and before the concept was actually fully conceived many detested the idea of having Final Fantasy characters alongside Disney characters but look how it turned out to this very day, it turned out better than what anybody had hoped for and it was all for the best.

#81 Posted by Gambit474 (1467 posts) - - Show Bio

bump