Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

So cool. :) hopefully they will add Indiana Jones and some pixar stuff to.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, Marvel's dooped ;(

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would awesome for KH3. No Superhero Squad though...

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if they like money they'll do it.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome...Though I would have used Birth By Sleep to introduce Marvel.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's obvious that guys like Spider-man would be a definite show up..His personality fits their theme imo. Wolverine encountering Cloud..can see. Don't know who they'd use from Star Wars..Vader would probably be a popular choice

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

It was inevitable.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

I now want a Lightsaber Keyblade if that's the case.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect! I will finally be able to put together my dream team of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Goofy, and the Punisher. ;)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I don't whether to fanboy the eff out or be sceptically cautious about the whole thing. I'll do a bit of both.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's obvious that guys like Spider-man would be a definite show up..His personality fits their theme imo. Wolverine encountering Cloud..can see. Don't know who they'd use from Star Wars..Vader would probably be a popular choice

I would think since all of the Kingdom hearts worlds are based off movies they will just go with the Avengers movie and then throw in a mix of characters that weren't in it letting Sora's partner be Spider-man and maybe meeting some other heroes that weren't in the movie like Falcon or Wolverine.

Perfect! I will finally be able to put together my dream team of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Goofy, and the Punisher. ;)

That's not how KH works! >:O

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's way too mature for a Disney game.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@gambit474 said:

I would think since all of the Kingdom hearts worlds are based off movies they will just go with the Avengers movie and then throw in a mix of characters that weren't in it letting Sora's partner be Spider-man and maybe meeting some other heroes that weren't in the movie like Falcon or Wolverine.

@gwahlur_rising said:

That's not how KH works! >:O

lol yeah you can't put teams together like that..You get who's offered in the world. I agree Lev..it's cool to get excited about this. KH+Final Fantasy+Marvel+Star Wars. I for one am hoping for new environments since they're adding these 2..Perhaps a Star wars based world and a marvel one like New York or something would be possible

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gwahlur_Rising

@thegreyoutcastx: I was joking. ;)

...although, to be honest, I thought same thing about putting the Punisher in an Archie comic...

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gambit474

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@gwahlur_rising said:

So is Sephiroth but they added him :P Though after watching the Lone Ranger I don't think people can keep using that Disney's not that violent bit anymore..they had a guy getting his heart cut out,decapitation,and other stuff in that film so Disney's been becoming more violent and darker these past few years lol Tron,Lone Ranger,Pirates of the Carribean..eh

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Hehe fair enough. Fortunately, Marvel seems to have a ready-made solution for such quandaries.

"Hmm...our gritty, popular character is too 'mature' for so-and-so? No problem! We'll just dumb him down and make him look ridiculous!"

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

So is Sephiroth but they added him :P

Sephiroth got tweaked so he could work in the game. Then again you could say that same thing about all FF characters.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gambit474

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

Sephiroth got tweaked so he could work in the game. Then again you could say that same thing about all FF characters.

True,but Punisher isn't all blood and violence/MAX version in everything he shows up in either. He's toned down when he shows up in other books like Spider-man or whatever

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Hehe fair enough. Fortunately, Marvel seems to have a ready-made solution for such quandaries.

"Hmm...our gritty, popular character is too 'mature' for so-and-so? No problem! We'll just dumb him down and make him look ridiculous!"

*shakes heads*

Marvel: The House of Bad Ideas on how to use their properties.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KH3 will be cool because they will probably also have a The World Ends With You world, because they had TWEWY characters in KH: Dream Drop Distance. It's gonna suck for people that haven't played Dream Drop Distances or Birth By Sleep and just jump in after 2 >.< they're gonna be so lost.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

True,but Punisher isn't all blood and violence/MAX version in everything he shows up in either. He's toned down when he shows up in other books like Spider-man or whatever

No, but even tweaked, he wouldn't really fit in with the style of the game. Sephiroth got in cause of Nomura, fan love of FF7, and cause if you got Cloud and Aerith in the game, Sephiroth is only the next logical choice. KH needs more love from other FF games besides 7 and 10. Where is Zidane?! He would be perfect for a KH game.

Gwahlur_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: You're probably right, though. Putting him in an Archie comic is one thing; Archie's main readership is the nostalgia crowd. Dropping him in with the kid-friendly Disney gang might just be pushing things a bit too far.

I could see some caution-lacking parent seeing a Punisher comic, thinking "oh hey, there's that character that's in that cute game with Mickey Mouse that little Johnny loves so much; I bet he'd dig this!" And then the press has a field day with how "Teen +" comics are corrupting young children. -_-

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: You're probably right, though. Putting him in an Archie comic is one thing; Archie's main readership is the nostalgia crowd. Dropping him in with the kid-friendly Disney gang might just be pushing things a bit too far.

I could see some caution-lacking parent seeing a Punisher comic, thinking "oh hey, there's that character that's in that cute game with Mickey Mouse that little Johnny loves so much; I bet he'd dig this!" And then the press has a field day with how "Teen +" comics are corrupting young children. -_-

Yea, you basically hit the nail on the head.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gambit474

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

No, but even tweaked, he wouldn't really fit in with the style of the game. Sephiroth got in cause of Nomura, fan love of FF7, and cause if you got Cloud and Aerith in the game, Sephiroth is only the next logical choice. KH needs more love from other FF games besides 7 and 10. Where is Zidane?! He would be perfect for a KH game.

I didn't say he had to be in the game..I'm just saying his character could have the tweak thing done to him as well. KH does have other FF games..They've got some of 8 in there with Squall and Seifer but yes they do need to add some more. I never really cared for Zidane..Cecil on the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing if they bother to make him look like a man instead of a woman when he's white knight

I hate to say this..But who thinks there might be the odd chance that Deadpool will be in it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I now have to see Goofy and Donald's reaction to meeting Thanos

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or Dr.Doom allying with Sephiroth..Agh. How about some other super villains from Final Fantasy showing up?Kefka for ex..

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

KH3 will be cool because they will probably also have a The World Ends With You world, because they had TWEWY characters in KH: Dream Drop Distance. It's gonna suck for people that haven't played Dream Drop Distances or Birth By Sleep and just jump in after 2 >.< they're gonna be so lost.

They are releasing KH 1.5 for PS3 in September. Its with KH Final Mix (previously only available in Japan) and Re: Chain of Memories and 358/2 days. I think they get people up to speed on the timeline. They probably with get a KH2 remix before KH3.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/108233

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

I'm sure Zidane will be Hades new pawn to attack Sora.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Sounds like they're limited on what they can do. Still, that's pretty awesome. Disney, Final Fantasy, Star Wars, Marvel...what a smorgasbord.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gambit474

Thor meeting Hercules..Hmmm

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By danhimself

@teerack said:

I'm worried about that myself...I've only played 1 and 2 and none of the portable stuff....I'm definitely getting KH 1.5 which has Final Mix and Chain of Memories plus the cut scenes from 358/2

I'm also hoping that they release 2.5 before 3 so I can see what happens in the rest of the games

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: It also as Leon from 8.

The Big Hero 6 movie comes out in 2014, and they haven't even started working on Kingdom Hearts 3 yet, so I could see a Big Hero 6 world if the movie does good.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SandMan_

I also hope we finally have a FF world...FF 4 would be great.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Teerack

@teerack said:

They are releasing KH 1.5 for PS3 in September. Its with KH Final Mix (previously only available in Japan) and Re: Chain of Memories and 358/2 days. I think they get people up to speed on the timeline. They probably with get a KH2 remix before KH3.

You have any idea how many people don't have/aren't getting a 3DS? Dream Drop Distance takes places right after Kingdom Hearts 2 and it has a lot of really big plot reveals and developments.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

I didn't say he had to be in the game..I'm just saying his character could have the tweak thing done to him as well. KH does have other FF games..They've got some of 8 in there with Squall and Seifer but yes they do need to add some more. I never really cared for Zidane..Cecil on the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing if they bother to make him look like a man instead of a woman when he's white knight

I hate to say this..But who thinks there might be the odd chance that Deadpool will be in it

If you referring to Twilight Town's Seifer and not FF8's Badass Seifer who one shot Odin, then frankly that's not Seifer in KH. LOL I felt so bad that Squall got screwed out of a rival unlike Cloud who get Sephiroth.

Zidane makes sense given he's a totally goofball and fits with the whole humor of KH. But I'd love other FF characters like Paladin Cecil, Terra, maybe even Bartz. But we need more villains like Golbez, Kefka, Seymour, etc.

.....I don't want to think about DP in KH3......

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Idk how I feel about that

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@teerack said:

You have any idea how many people don't have/aren't getting a 3DS? Dream Drop Distance takes places right after Kingdom Hearts 2 and it has a lot of really big plot reveals and developments.

What I've found,if people have the time for it,is you can watch videos that contain all the cutscenes of games out on youtube if you don't feel like buying the game. Sure that doesn't cover every bit of detail in the game but some of these games,like KH or FF,do a lot of their storytelling via their cutscenes. Of course I said if people have time because when I looked up some final fantasy games..some of the videos length was like 3 hours lol

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: I really recommend getting the 1.5 remix then, because without 328/2 Days you're going to have a lot of questions about something I need to be vague about to not spoil Dream Drop Distance.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@sandman_ said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

I'm sure Zidane will be Hades new pawn to attack Sora.

But but but.....I want Auron back..... T-T

@teerack said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@teerack said:

Which is why a KH2 remix with possibly DDD and BBS would make total sense to make before KH3 comes out.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gambit474 said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:
@gwahlur_rising said:

If you referring to Twilight Town's Seifer and not FF8's Badass Seifer who one shot Odin, then frankly that's not Seifer in KH. LOL I felt so bad that Squall got screwed out of a rival unlike Cloud who get Sephiroth.

Zidane makes sense given he's a totally goofball and fits with the whole humor of KH. But I'd love other FF characters like Paladin Cecil, Terra, maybe even Bartz. But we need more villains like Golbez, Kefka, Seymour, etc.

.....I don't want to think about DP in KH3......

Whether we like it or not..That sadly was Seifer. I didn't mind Squall not having a rival because we got to see Cloud and Squall fight back to back which was bad ass. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if they put in FF 13 characters like Lightning. I just can't stand her..all the characters in FF 13 were wayyy to overdramatic and Lightning just felt like a female ripped off version of Cloud. Ha sorry to give you that bad mental picture of DP showing up but if they're basing characters off of popularity..I hope they pass him up

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@ziccarra_liafador: Look at it this way, if it fails it will be one of those spectacular failures that's almost impressive and is entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@teerack said:

@danhimself: I really recommend getting the 1.5 remix then, because without 328/2 Days you're going to have a lot of questions about something I need to be vague about to not spoil Dream Drop Distance.

I would get it even if it were just KH 1 lol...I haven't played either 1 or 2 in so long and I've been wanting to for a long time

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: Lighting is what happens when you merge Squall and Cloud then make it female. 13 wasn't terrible, but It wasn't a step in the right direction. This is why I'm glad that Versus 13 is now 15.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see a duel between Darth Vader and Sephiroth..or instead of seph being the secret super hard boss perhaps it can be Vader,Dr.Doom,or some other Star wars/Marvel/FF villain

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: If they made Kingdom Hearts 2.5 like they did for KH1.5 it would only have Birth by Sleep and Coded in it most likely. Not Dream Drop Distance that just came out last year.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@thegreyoutcastx: If they made Kingdom Hearts 2.5 like they did for KH1.5 it would only have Birth by Sleep and Coded in it most likely. Not Dream Drop Distance that just came out last year.

Does Coded add anything to the story of between KH2 to 3?

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gambit474

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@gambit474: Lighting is what happens when you merge Squall and Cloud then make it female. 13 wasn't terrible, but It wasn't a step in the right direction. This is why I'm glad that Versus 13 is now 15.

I agree..they aren't helping disprove that comparison by having her get Cloud's getup and buster sword if you preorder her new game. I mean the gameplay was enjoyable I suppose in 13..It's just their dialogue was just so incredibly corny. I felt like I was watching a badly acted lifetime movie every time they were in a cutscene,though I have to say the Gran Prix cutscene was probably the coolest one in the game. Where they ride in to that race track on the Eidolons

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

I agree..they aren't helping disprove that comparison by having her get Cloud's getup and buster sword if you preorder her new game. I mean the gameplay was enjoyable I suppose in 13..It's just their dialogue was just so incredibly corny. I felt like I was watching a badly acted lifetime movie every time they were in a cutscene,though I have to say the Gran Prix cutscene was probably the coolest one in the game. Where they ride in to that race track on the Eidolons

Classic Cloud or Advent Cloud getup?