Martin Luther King Jr vs Malcolm X vs Nelson Mandela

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

This isn't a battle, so I didn't put it there. Who accomplished the most and who is the biggest hero out of these 3? 

All 3 were heroes, Malcolm X was a hero. Who accomplished more and who was the biggest hero? 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Osiris1428

What the hell?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Osiris1428 said:
What the hell?
Do you not understand the thread?
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

MLK Jr. ftw.
I dont care to much for the other two.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By SpidermanWins

Nelson Mandella cleans house

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanlucpicard

I don't know who would win, but that malcom X photo looks evil.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikethekiller

Both Malcolm X and MLK are big influences on me.

Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Feliciano2040

I think we should talk more about the ideas surrounding all three, if it comes to accomplishments, then it inevitably leaves the battle to Mandela VS King since Malcolm X was just a public speaker, what he may have accomplished is not as visible as what his two other colleagues did.

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

"I've never seen a sincere white man, not when it comes to helping black people. Usually things like this are done by white people to benefit themselves. The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit."

"The common enemy is the white man."

Quotations like this make me disrespect Malcom X greatly.
Whilst the others advocated everyone loving everyone. Malcom X slandered "The White Man" practically saying that they only think about themselves.

MLK wins out of these choices.

Avatar image for benito_mussolini
Benito_Mussolini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Benito_Mussolini

MLK was a member of the Communist party and had other communist advisors. He used to regularly beat up prostitutes. There's a reason his file has been locked by the FBI. He's not the saint like he's portrayed to be in the media. 

http://www.martinlutherking.org/thebeast.html
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mikethekiller
@Benito_Mussolini said:

MLK was a member of the Communist party and had other communist advisors. He used to regularly beat up prostitutes. There's a reason his file has been locked by the FBI. He's not the saint like he's portrayed to be in the media. 

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By castleking
@Benito_Mussolini

he had friends and people who were around him that may have bn communist that doesnt make one and even if he were that has nothing to do for what he advocated nor is it criminal.

i have never heard of him using his entourage to beat up prostitutes that is new to me, do you have any evidence or credible sources to cite such an allegation?

the link  hardly seems credible. = /
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Benito_Mussolini said:

No Caption Provided
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

well i'm not too familiar with Mandela's work..although i should be...however i prefer MLK over Malcolm anyday 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
eh...... 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolvironfist said:

"I've never seen a sincere white man, not when it comes to helping black people. Usually things like this are done by white people to benefit themselves. The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit."   "The common enemy is the white man."  Quotations like this make me disrespect Malcom X greatly. Whilst the others advocated everyone loving everyone. Malcom X slandered "The White Man" practically saying that they only think about themselves.  MLK wins out of these choices.

Look at when Malcolm X MOVED AWAY from the Nation Of Islam, he became ALOT better, just when he got good, he got killed. 

@Benito_Mussolini said:

Bullsh#t. A racist just posted this, he knew communist people, he wasn't one himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolvironfist: So after he moved away from the Nation he became a bit more like MLK IMO.  

IMO, Mandela did the most.
Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Osiris1428
@deadpoolvironfist said:

"I've never seen a sincere white man, not when it comes to helping black people. Usually things like this are done by white people to benefit themselves. The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit."   "The common enemy is the white man."  Quotations like this make me disrespect Malcom X greatly. Whilst the others advocated everyone loving everyone. Malcom X slandered "The White Man" practically saying that they only think about themselves.  MLK wins out of these choices.

You really need to read the autobiography of Malcolm X. If you are going to speak on something, educate yourself first instead of taking things out of context. There is difference between NOI Malcolm, and Sunni Muslim Malcolm. 

Furthermore, if there were no Martin Luther King Jr., there very well may not have been a Nelson Mandela. The accomplishments as of how far civil rights and equality in America has come, MLK Jr. set a precedent that influenced behavior and legation in the U.S. which send shock waves around the world. The history of chattel slavery, to share cropping, to the Jim Crow laws, the world was watching us change, and becoming more and more like the America we promised to be. With liberty, and justice for ALL.  

His success gave others around the world an example, encouragement and strength to effect change, how he fought for freedom and equality in his homeland, now, someone in an Apartheid stricken South Africa who was wrongfully imprisoned, could dream of then one day becoming the president of that land.  

MLK Jr. wasn't a perfect man, but he is the greatest American hero imo, the strongest influence out of the three. What MLK Jr. has done for this world still helps us to this day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Malcolm X doesn't get the respect he deserves IMO.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By cyberninja

They are all great guys, but if I had to pick one I would say Martin Luther King Jr.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mikethekiller

People tend to look at Malcolm X as the scary black man. They really need to check him out after his pilgrimage to mecca.

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By biggkeem89

There all equal as far as I'm concerned. MLK helped to break down the Jim Crow system through a message of peace and reconciliation, while Malcolm X focused on the strength and pride of black people, and how even if racist whites refused to give us our equality, we had the power to attain the freedom we deserved as people. Nelson Mandela fought to destroy a horrible Apartheid government in South Africa. They all suffered for their work(MLK and MX were killed, Mandela spent a quarter of a century in prison), and they all are heroes. None of us, no matter what race, would be where we are if it wasn't for the sacrifices of these great men.

Random trivia: Out of the three, guess which one did not own a gun?
Answer: Malcolm X. Though he was photographed with weapons, Malcolm X did not own a gun or allow guns into his household

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mfundo

Nelson Mandela, I'm gonna have to go with my fellow South African.
Avatar image for benito_mussolini
Benito_Mussolini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Benito_Mussolini
Bullsh#t. A racist just posted this, he knew communist people, he wasn't one himself.

Typical. One points out that the man MLK wasn't a saint and he's suddenly a racist. If that's your only argument it's absolutely pathetic. 

Regarding Nelson Mandela, him removing apartheid made things worse for many South Africans. Today many South Africans would rather go back  to the apartheid system because at least they would get work and have a better quality of life, unlike today where they live under an extremely corrupt government. Not to mention there are thousands of white South Africans who are getting slaughtered and their homes taken away by Africans and receiving no help from the government. Where is the world outrage about this? Nowhere to be found. Disgusting.
Goyo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Goyo77

Denzel Washington 

No Caption Provided
Goyo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Goyo77

Just kidding Malcolm X 

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssejllenrad

What? No Steven Biko? Boooooooo! I believe him above Mandela.. Who, by the way, is my choice among the three.

What I want to see is these three versus Mugabe, Idi Amin and Mohamed Farrah Aidid... But the three in the OP can use an invincibility cheat code... :D

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mfundo
@Benito_Mussolini
Hold up dude, I lived in Europe for 7 years and when I came back I was 11 now 15 years of age. Why would we go back to apartheid where us blacks people are just going to to be mistreated again. I don't want to be mean or anything but what you just said right now is a bunch of bull, yes the government is corrupt I'll give you that one. But white people getting slaughtered and their houses taken by Africans, hell to the no! I may be ignorant but  I'm definetly smart, knowing very well what's going on in my country. OK a couple of days ago an old white couple was killed, all us black people felt bad and no one is taking their house plus they already found people who might of done it, thanks to DNA testing. I love white people I lived around them for half of my life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Benito_Mussolini said:

Typical. One points out that the man MLK wasn't a saint and he's suddenly a racist. If that's your only argument it's absolutely pathetic. 

Regarding Nelson Mandela, him removing apartheid made things worse for many South Africans. Today many South Africans would rather go back  to the apartheid system because at least they would get work and have a better quality of life, unlike today where they live under an extremely corrupt government. Not to mention there are thousands of white South Africans who are getting slaughtered and their homes taken away by Africans and receiving no help from the government. Where is the world outrage about this? Nowhere to be found. Disgusting.
More bullsh#t. Africans would go back to apartheid? WTF is this? Apartheid = Evil. You have no proof for King being communist. Apartheid was a barrier that was holding Africa back, it needed to be removed. Nelson Mandela knows better than you. I fail to see how Apartheid is good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mfundo: Ignore him. It was a ridiculous comment.
mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mfundo
@comicdude23: Thanks for backing me up. Imma be getting all teary now.
Hamstizr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a minute WTF?! Black people would rather go to Apartheid?! Who the hell is this idiot?! So u're saying black people would rather go back to being 3rd class citizens and having their children massacred when they protest against a racist education system?! So what if the Government is corrupt,name a govt. that isn't! #benitomussolinithebiggestidiot

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malcolm X gets my vote.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I like Malcome X the most.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I like Malcome X the most.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hate to admit it but i dont know much on malcom x but for me its both mlk and mandela since they really did make a change in the world

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have a great amount of respect for all three.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MLK. He was basically America's Gandhi

Loading Video...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 the_stegman  Moderator

@_gaff_ said:

MLK. He was basically America's Gandhi

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

1. Mandela

2. Luther King

3. Malcolm X

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I have a great amount of respect for all three.

This.

Loading Video...

I love this rap battle!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respect MLK and Mandela, but I don't care for Malcolm X.

PunyBanner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

In a brawl, Malcolm X.

But seriously, while all three are deserving of our respect I personally hold Malcom X in the highest esteem.

Links to Stormfront are suspect, I suppose ; }

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I read this ^ when I was 16. It changed my life and made everything regarding racism clear.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I read this ^ when I was 16. It changed my life and made everything regarding racism clear.

My gf is white and she read this at like 19. It's her favorite book and she completely agrees.