Many-Angled...Face Huggers?!

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By The Gray Fox

Way back in Sinestro Corps Wars, it was revealed that a member (or several members) of the Yautja (Predators) as well as a Ferengi were part of Sinestro's Army of Mass Murderers. Though we didn't get to see much of them (The Ferengi only appeared in the teaser for Blackest Night that was included at the end of GL #25 and the Yaujta made very sporadic appearances, the last of which had some random Green Lantern blasting the Yaujta in the face). Well...it would seem that Sinestro and his Corps aren't the only invasion force in the Omniverse who have some famous aliens on their side:

Look at the top left portion of the panel and you will see...a giant Face Hugger.
Look at the top left portion of the panel and you will see...a giant Face Hugger.

The Face Huggers, who were once merely egg dispensers that would die shortly after completing their sole mission in life, have been given power by The Many-Angled Ones in The Cancerverse (too bad Marvel doesn't actually own the rights to the Face Huggers, I want to know if these Face Huggers were actually natives of The Cancerverse or if they maybe hitched a ride on a Many-Angled One as it was passing through The Dark Horse Universe (or the Alien Movieverse) and crossed over) and have evolved beyond their former status. 

As you can see they have become massive Extrinsic Entities with hides powerful enough to deflect energy beams of almost any kind (they are Extrinsic Entities now after all, so they would naturally get to reap the benefits of becoming as such, unfortunately for them their special hides cannot protect them from the Power Cosmic no more than it can protect the creature SS just slaughtered) and enough strength to cripple warships of almost any size. 

Well...except for that Star Destroyer that was knocked over by one of The Cancerverse's Colony Ships (or are they Warships?) in Issue #1. Not only that, but it would seem that the all-new, all-different Face Huggers have been breeding with the native Extrinsics as well, creating all sorts of new and terrifying monsters. 

The New Breed
The New Breed

However, the new race is going to need spend some time working on strengthening their hides so that Nova can't blast through their bodies like that. Anyways...you are all probably wondering what the point of this thread is, well...technically...there isn't one. I was just so excited to see a giant Face Hugger amongst the armies of The Cancerverse that I wanted to point it out to the world. 

The weirdest thing about all this is that I'm not even a fan of the Alien franchise but I do love playing "Where's Waldo?" whenever I read comics with huge epic battles that allow for the artists to sneak characters, ships, etc. from other companies into their comics. Hmm...I wonder if the Many-Angled Face Huggers are fluent in Chthuluspeak like the rest of their newfound brethren and if they still hug faces.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

Well both Xenomorphs and Yaujta have made appearances in the DC universe so i wouldn't be to surprised by it, but still a good find .

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

I remeber seeing the alien pulse rifles in JL Crisis on two earths

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers