#1 Edited by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

So..if there was ever a world ending threat such as a zombie apocalypse or a man vs machine type of situation..like Terminator for instance,which would be worse in your opinion?

#2 Posted by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you seen the animatrix? Holy crap a Machine apocalpyse is a sucky way to go!

#3 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure zombies would be easier to survive. Although neither is easy.

#4 Edited by The Stegman (25035 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies would be much easier to survive.

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I fear the Cardassians more

#6 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies would much easier to manage. They're stupid and blunt whereas sentient machines would be able to over power and out smart humans.

#7 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7673 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with terminator apocalypse they were designed to kill humans.

#8 Edited by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless we wound up having smart zombies like in Resident Evil lol also if i recall terminators weren't exactly designed to kill humans..It was that skynet became too smart and turned on the humans.

#9 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7673 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: The US military created them for war...So there's that.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30939 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies would be much easier to survive. They aren't smart or organized. Machines would be more intelligent, more sneaky, organized, and intent on more than just eating.

Plus, think about this: stab a zombie in the face, or figure out the weakness to a metallic robot with range weapons and body armor. Hmm...

#11 Edited by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Jedi

#12 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... I'd be more worried about things that can shoot me dead.

#13 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

nm;;;;;;;[]ubjui[o0oigv8yfu0cvk

#14 Posted by trebean (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, Zombies spread easier and multiply faster, while Robots are more durable and powerful.

#15 Posted by scorpion2501 (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Turning into a zombie is a shitty way to die whilst getting shot isn't that bad.

Also seeing your friends and family turn and having to kill them is hard.

#16 Posted by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: The US military created them for war...So there's that.

Skynet still became too intelligent..it pulled an Ultron

#17 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fuchsia_nightingale said:

I fear the Cardassians more

I would surrender to Dukat in five seconds. Dude is too awesome to fight against.

DUKAT <3

#18 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Machines by far lol more durable, adapt, smarter then any zombie and would give man a hard time. The war in terminator series took tons of decades to win literally nuff said

#19 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Zombies would be much easier to survive. They aren't smart or organized. Machines would be more intelligent, more sneaky, organized, and intent on more than just eating.

Plus, think about this: stab a zombie in the face, or figure out the weakness to a metallic robot with range weapons and body armor. Hmm...

This

#20 Posted by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd suck more to get eaten over getting shot..or whatever it is machines would want to do to us lol

#21 Posted by _Glacier_ (6692 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be worse =P

#22 Edited by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Do the machines serve me? It's very hot here in Canada. Yes, also get Summer. I doubt the zombies would last long.

#23 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer a machine revolution as a robot.

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Machines kill you quickly and efficiently.

Zombies rip you apart and eat you.

#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Machines kill you quickly and efficiently.

Oh, how naive of you, it's adorable.

#27 Posted by jumpstart55 (2279 posts) - - Show Bio

Robot Apocalypse is much worse, because robots are way harder to kill then Zombies.

#28 Posted by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

The machines take us and start turning us into them like they did Marcus in Terminator Salvation <.<

#29 Posted by Teerack (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies are a lot easier to fight then skynet.

#30 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies would be much easier to deal with. Machines would probably be an outside context problem.

#31 Edited by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw peeps..When I said man vs machine I didn't mean it just had to be Terminator,I was just simply using it as an example.

#32 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is a Zombie Apocalypse it would be a lot easier to survive because the zombies are stupid and badly organized while machines are smart and it would be way harder to go up against them.

#33 Posted by Z3RO180 (6620 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring on the zombies

#34 Posted by OmniBeast (478 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of zombies we talking about? Resident evil/WWZ type zombies or your average day of the dead zombies? Cause if we're dealing with some RE or WWZ stuff I'd rather fight machines. Otherwise zombies would be easier.

#35 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

Might depend what kind of Zombie apocalypse, and a few factors surrounding that. I figure the machines would just outright kill you. But if it's zombies, they'll eat you or turn you (or both?). And if they turn you, do you still maintain any semblance of feeling and cognition at all. And if it's like Resident Evil, that'd suck, but if it's like the older kind where they're just stupid people who can't run, can't use tools, and like to get their bite on, it'd be more manageable.