Man ‘treats daughter’s rapist to dinner......

• 121 results
frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By frogdog

The alleged murder happened on Friday in India (Picture: Getty)

A father is alleged to have invited his daughter’s rapist to his house for dinner before torturing him to death.

He is claimed to have cooked for the 45-year-old married man on Friday night before overpowering him, tying him to a chair and burning his genitals with heated tongs, say police.

The furious father, 36, is then accused of strangling the man to death in a murder plot which had been planned since his 14-year-old daughter was sexually abused two months ago.

The incident took place in Northeast Delhi’s Khajuri Khas area.

After the murder he walked into a police station and confessed to the killing – giving a gruesome account of how he tortured the man.

He said he did not approach the police out of fear that neighbours and relatives would blame his daughter for the incident.

A police spokesperson said: ‘Based on his statement, we sent a team to the spot and recovered the body. It has been sent for a post-mortem examination and his family has been informed. A case of murder has been registered and the 36-year-old man was arrested.’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/02/man-treats-daughters-rapist-to-dinner-burns-genitals-with-tongs-and-tortures-him-to-death-4932170/

Update

@sundeep said:

More detail on the case: the rapist was the father's tenant. The rape itself took place two months earlier, but the father only found out about it ten days before he killed the rapist; the thirteen year old daughter got pregnant, and she tearfully confessed to having been raped by the tenant after her dad demanded to know who the father of his daughter's unborn child was. The father apparently went to confront the tenant, but ending up losing it and torturing him after the tenant responded by taunting him about taking his daughter's virginity. Apparently, the tenant died from the torture itself, and the dad walked over to the police station to turn himself in immediately once he realised that he'd actually killed the man.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

:|

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lilben42

He spent two months planning and thats what he came up with? Disappointing.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Father of the year.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How is the rapist not in jail, if the rape only happened two months ago? Also, wouldn't the rapist have been suspicious of being invited to the father's house?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blade_R

I don't really blame him. Only downside is that he will probably be locked up for a long time and his daughter will have to be without her father, which is sad.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42 said:

He spent two months planning and thats what he came up with? Disappointing.

Agreed, but I think we are missing something from the story, but I can come up with more creative things than that in five minutes.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength of faith in humanity: (...signal lost)

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh...

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I don't believe in the killing of rapists.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

How is the rapist not in jail, if the rape only happened two months ago? Also, wouldn't the rapist have been suspicious of being invited to the father's house?

India has not be great at imprisoning rapists

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Stupid. Now the daughter lost her father :S

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm seeing a silhouette of Mickey Mouse packing in that image.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Damn.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, thank god. For a second there I thought the father was going to treat the guy nice.

Seriously though, I am gonna have to say this was a VERY stupid thing to do. Mind you, I don't find what he did wrong at all (sad he is gonna have to be put away for doing something good) but he new the consequences of his actions and because of that he won't be able to help support his daughter. Plus, this could just make her feel worse, or even responsible for her father's imprisonment!

I understand the want for revenge, but when you are hurting your own family, that is just 100% wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two wrongs don't make a right, to be honest. Raping a teenager is atrocious (especially for the father of the teen).. but I'm still not sure that it justifies the type of torture he subjected the guy to. He could be considered just as bad as the rapist, except his motives appear to be more human. He was going for the revenge... god knows what goes on inside the mind of a rapist.

End of the day it's not worth it. He's never going to see his daughter again (or at least not for a long time), is going to miss so many important advances in her life.. and she'll have to live with the further trauma of what her father has done. He's only made a terrible situation a hell of a lot worse.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two wrongs don't make a right, to be honest. Raping a teenager is atrocious (especially for the father of the teen).. but I'm still not sure that it justifies the type of torture he subjected the guy to. He could be considered just as bad as the rapist, except his motives appear to be more human. He was going for the revenge... god knows what goes on inside the mind of a rapist.

End of the day it's not worth it. He's never going to see his daughter again (or at least not for a long time), is going to miss so many important advances in her life.. and she'll have to live with the further trauma of what her father has done. He's only made a terrible situation a hell of a lot worse.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#23  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator
goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one hand what he did was..gruesome.

On the other hand, with all the rape stories coming from India, I (To a certain extent) genuinely support him.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NighThunder

The fathers is an idiot imo

First of all, his duahgters been screwed over enuoh, does he realize that by doing this hes only going to put her through more hell by cuasing her to live without her dad?

Secondly, 2 months and this plan is all he has? Smh

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#29  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Yay!!! Now a bad situation is much worse yippee!!! Father of the year!! Now he's a murderer and his daughter gets suffer even more by not having one of he people she loves most on the planet. Sure hope it was worth it dude.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I just don't know anymore.

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really, really awful. Torture doesn't equal justice, and neither does murder.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Alright I don't usually get this personal but screw it, I've had a few. Let's get into this.

I say this as someone who has been through this. As someone whose dad actually offered to hurt a man because of what they did. I had my own reasons for not wanting to go down that road. The legal route, while not ideal given the prosecution rates for rape and the ordeal of reliving a traumatic experience publicly over and over, is the way to go here. But i can only comment as a British girl - we're talking here about a culture that is very different when it comes to sexual assault. The rules we know do not necessarily apply.

That said, had my dad flown into a rage and killed the person who hurt me...sure I would be disappointed, I would hurt for my mum since she really needs him, it would be a great loss to her. Also to myself, I would miss having him around. But I would understand. I would know what he did, and why he did it, and I would stand by him no matter what.

I don't know if anyone here has been through this - I guess statistically it is likely someone has - but I would have done what this guy did and worse, given the opportunity. Much much worse.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#36  Edited By Black_Claw

One less pervert for the world to worry about. Thank god.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One less pervert for the world to worry about. Thank god.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koodos to the father.

I would of went for the rapist family before turning myself in.

You'd kill people who have nothing to do with the crime?.......

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: What would going after an innocent family accomplish?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: First off, I'm very sorry for your ordeal. I'm not going to ask you to go into because that would be insensitive of me.

But i can only comment as a British girl - we're talking here about a culture that is very different when it comes to sexual assault. The rules we know do not necessarily apply.

Could you explain this? I'm admittedly not very well versed in British law. Is rape poorly prosecuted over there or something like that?

but I would have done what this guy did and worse, given the opportunity. Much much worse.

You wouldn't really being solving much, and to be honest, you'd be just as bad as the rapist, only in different ways.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: ...........................................................................................................................

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@justthatkid: Actions of a different family members do not reflect on another; if anyone believes that, they're stupid. Yeah, you're not insane at all. I'm sorry, if you believe that, something may be wrong with you. They've literally done nothing, and you want to kill them as some kind punishment. You sound like an edgy 12 year old trying way to hard to seem dark.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well that's...dark.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@wolverine08: Well hey I wouldn't put it out there if it wasn't okay to ask. But thank you, dude :)

I guess what I'm saying is, our justice system might not be perfect - in my experience, rape can be tricky to prosecute without strong evidence. The reality of rape is that when it happens, all you wanna do is go home, and feel safe. You wanna shower and just scrub and scrub yourself until it goes away, but it never entirely does :/ But by doing that, you're getting rid of a lot of evidence. Add to that the shame a lot of victims face, the fear of other people and the isolation they experience because of their ordeal, and you have a crime that is very difficult to prosecute. Not only is it natural for people to be afraid to come forward, but everything in you tells you to get safe and get clean, it takes b**ls to be able to go to the police, still fresh from everything. I admire any woman who can do that.

Plus rape does not always lead to conviction and when it does, the length of typical sentences is disheartening. First guy who did it to me, he also did it to five other kids. We were aged between four and twelve. Judge overturned the case because most of us were afraid to testify. Except for the four year old, bless her, and she was deemed too young to give evidence.

The second time it happened, it was the guy's first offence. After nine months of being afraid he would come and get me, of reliving the experience to people over and over, he got three years and served 18 months. And then he's back out on the streets, man. How is a person even supposed to feel about that?

Your last point is right in some respects, and I get why people say you are no better than the person who hurt you when you seek revenge. But honestly? After all of what these people put me through, still getting afraid even as a grown woman, still having nightmares about it and never feeling entirely safe? Feeling like I'm dirty and can never be good enough and having them haunt me, like on a bad day I can still smell them like they're still there? F**k, I would not even care. I would feed them their own n**sack like it ain't no big deal, and I wouldn't care.

Okay this turned out more ranty than I wanted. Sorry about that >_>

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@bumpyboo: *hugs* I'm sorry you had to go throughout that Bumpy

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he got away with it then sure, but why is he the father of the year? he got caught and now will be put away for it