#1 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Bogey (934 posts) - - Show Bio

This is old news but yeah I'd be pissed to if I married a hot woman so my children could be attractive and then come to find it the whole thing was a lie.

#3 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems reasonable...

#4 Edited by Dernman (14772 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad she can't divorce him here and get half of everything and alimony. He deserves it.

#5 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9286 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Seems reasonable...

B!tch had it coming.

#6 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@bogey: IDK, two days old seems kind of new to me lol

@nerdork said:

Seems reasonable...

lol

#7 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Too bad she can't divorce him here and get half of everything and alimony. He deserves it.

One website has it as a fake, then another says its true. So, I'll just be sarcastic about it.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (18825 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Dernman (14772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@dernman said:

One website has it as a fake, then another says its true. So, I'll just be sarcastic about it.

good plan

#10 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

do the kids get any money? they're the ones who have to be ugly...........

#11 Posted by HeckTate (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine when this kid grows up and Google's her name for the first time. She's going to find this story about how she was such an ugly baby that it broke up her parents and led to a $120,000 lawsuit. And that final quote . . . that's just going to be the kicker that leads to her suicide.

#12 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by KingOfAsh (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Deadite (21153 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20821 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by cameron83 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Joygirl (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some hideous little bastards. And I can kinda see where the husband is coming from, he's very handsome, like an asian Chris Klein.

#18 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Snopes says this story is as full of crap as one would expect a conservative crackpot to be.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (18825 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by PapiNacho (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is true, fraud is a valid reason to discharge a legal contract. The man is an unquestionable douche though.

#21 Edited by Bruxae (12651 posts) - - Show Bio

She should definetly have told him, but suing is going a little to far.. Atleast for that much money. Unless she is rich.

#22 Posted by KingOfAsh (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by joyguy (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thinks the guys not attractive enough to be so sure his genes would make his kid attractive.

#24 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@joyguy said:

Am I the only one who thinks the guys not attractive enough to be so sure his genes would make his kid attractive.

http://media2.abc15.com//photo/2012/11/02/lawsuit_20121102104203_320_240.JPG

#25 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Snopes is a liberal pos so of course they'd say that so until they provide facts that this is "full of crap" snopes should be quiet. But this is actually true, there's been worse sue cases then this(as ridiculous as it sounds) like the guy suing himself and winning lol

@joygirl said:

Those are some hideous little bastards. And I can kinda see where the husband is coming from, he's very handsome, like an asian Chris Klein.

lol ouch.