#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/booty/illegal-booty-grab-785093 
 
  • Meet Aaron Morris.

    The 18-year-old Floridian is sitting in a Broward County jail cell due to poor impulse control.

    Specifically, Morris is accused of groping a woman’s buttocks outside a dressing room at a Walmart in North Lauderdale. The teenager, pictured in the adjacent mug shot, was arrested shortly after the incident Thursday evening.

    During questioning by law enforcement, Morris copped to grabbing the victim’s rear end and provided an explanation, of sorts, for his behavior,according to a sheriff’s report.

    “Her booty looked so good,” he noted, “I just couldn’t resist touching it.”

     

    Locked up in lieu of $1000 bail, Morris has been charged with touch or strike/battery, a misdemeanor.

    #2 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9958 posts) - - Show Bio

    #3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19972 posts) - - Show Bio

    LOL

    #4 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

    Sir Mix-a-Lot is more of a prophet and less of a rapper.

    #5 Posted by joshmightbe (24702 posts) - - Show Bio

    Anyone else notice that this guy is completely stoned in that pic?

    Online
    #6 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

    @joshmightbe said:

    Anyone else notice that this guy is completely stoned in that pic?

    I noticed that.......and that chiclet smile he's sporting

    #7 Posted by joshmightbe (24702 posts) - - Show Bio

    @White Mage: I grew up around a lot of pot heads and I instantly recognized that face

    Online
    #8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: I grew up around a lot of pot heads and I instantly recognized that face

    I hate that face.lol

    I'm used to people looking cute when they are high....I've been spoiled that way

    #9 Posted by joshmightbe (24702 posts) - - Show Bio

    @White Mage: That's the "holy sh*t there's a cop here, act cool." face

    Online
    #10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: That's the "holy sh*t there's a cop here, act cool." face

    Ugh........."Cops".........that's why I keep a low profile in....like.....a basement

    #11 Posted by joshmightbe (24702 posts) - - Show Bio

    @White Mage: Back when I did that we never left the house unless it was to run up the block to the convenience store for munchies

    Online
    #12 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

    Red beans and rice didn't miss her.

    #13 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: Back when I did that we never left the house unless it was to run up the block to the convenience store for munchies

    I always bring munchy food...................I'm a wonderful friend.lol

    #14 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

    LOL This is too funny, 1000$$$ Bond, Like hes a murder or something....................LOL

    #15 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7268 posts) - - Show Bio

    Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    You finna' get yo booty touched.

    #16 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

    booty is more important than food and water

    #17 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

    #18 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio
    #19 Posted by Farinele_Etyl (110 posts) - - Show Bio

    @White Mage said:

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: Back when I did that we never left the house unless it was to run up the block to the convenience store for munchies

    I always bring munchy food...................I'm a wonderful friend.lol

    Why do I picture you looking absolutely Fabulous while being completely stoned out your mind? :P

    #20 Edited by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

    @utotheg38 said:

    LMAO!!! He's A WARRIOR!!!!!

    #21 Posted by ImmortalOne (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

    People do such hilarious stuff...

    #22 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

    @utotheg38: That was the first ting I thought of when I saw the thread title lol.

    #23 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
    ha ha... that n!gga is like me except I be like that with titties and butts... the major difference is I have better "insurance" than stalking hoes at a Wal Mart. 
    [=
    #24 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

    @Ms. Omega said:

    @utotheg38 said:

    LMAO!!! He's A WARRIOR!!!!!

    LOL

    #25 Edited by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

    O course he was arrested, he's a sex offender. He's a criminal.

    #26 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

    @Farinele_Etyl said:

    @White Mage said:

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: Back when I did that we never left the house unless it was to run up the block to the convenience store for munchies

    I always bring munchy food...................I'm a wonderful friend.lol

    Why do I picture you looking absolutely Fabulous while being completely stoned out your mind? :P

    Because your mind is picking up on my reality.lol

    I try my best to look good at all times lol

    #27 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

    #28 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

    lol

    #29 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12597 posts) - - Show Bio

    Aren't we all powerless against enticing booties?

    #30 Posted by Farinele_Etyl (110 posts) - - Show Bio

    @White Mage said:

    @Farinele_Etyl said:

    @White Mage said:

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: Back when I did that we never left the house unless it was to run up the block to the convenience store for munchies

    I always bring munchy food...................I'm a wonderful friend.lol

    Why do I picture you looking absolutely Fabulous while being completely stoned out your mind? :P

    Because your mind is picking up on my reality.lol

    I try my best to look good at all times lol

    lol I think you wake up looking fabulous. Must be pure, natural talent. :P

    #31 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

    @Farinele_Etyl said:

    @White Mage said:

    @Farinele_Etyl said:

    @White Mage said:

    @joshmightbe said:

    @White Mage: Back when I did that we never left the house unless it was to run up the block to the convenience store for munchies

    I always bring munchy food...................I'm a wonderful friend.lol

    Why do I picture you looking absolutely Fabulous while being completely stoned out your mind? :P

    Because your mind is picking up on my reality.lol

    I try my best to look good at all times lol

    lol I think you wake up looking fabulous. Must be pure, natural talent. :P

    I wish hunny. I had to WORK to develop that ish.lol

    #32 Posted by Farinele_Etyl (110 posts) - - Show Bio

    @White Mage: Lies, Mage. All lies. You just open your eyes and are fabulous :P

    #33 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
    #34 Posted by BatCow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

    @Rumble Man said:

    GANGNAM STYLE!

    #35 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

    lol, thug desperate for booty haha.

    #36 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

    It was her fault for having a delicious booty. Lock her up.

    #37 Edited by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

    that black guy reminds me of chiquito flores a peruvian soccer player LOL!