#1 Posted by aerllyhong (12 posts) - - Show Bio

"Man of Steel" excelled as No. 1 at North America, but I think “Iron Man 3” is greater than it. Tony is so cool in “Iron Man 3”; I like Tony so much; I think the Iron Man 3 T-shirt makes him more attractive.

#2 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Already been done /thread

And Hell No! Ironman 3 was horrible for a lot of reasons. They completely trashed the Mandarin's character, so many lame-cheese jokes, it was the same crap as the other Ironman movies. I couldn't take the movie seriously (All Marvel cinematic Films are Disney Washed!)

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (18213 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally haven't seen IM3 yet, but Man of Steel would be hard to beat.

#4 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel easy.

#5 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Don't see it, it was just like any other Ironman movie. Goofy, the bad guy has little to no purpose in the film, and some much more... Save cash or just order on Netflix.

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (18213 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: Don't see it, it was just like any other Ironman movie. Goofy, the bad guy has little to no purpose in the film, and some much more... Save cash or just order on Netflix.

Without sounding like an ass, I'd rather see it myself before judging. I'd probably end up buying it on ebay when the dvd releases lol. Not that keen on seeing it really.

#7 Edited by ComicStooge (13071 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by superstay (9928 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Mos by far

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked both but Man of Steel exceeded my expectations and was way more epic than Iron Man 3.

#11 Posted by Raw_Material (3296 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel FTW.

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (42816 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. They both failed to meet expectations for me.

#13 Edited by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel was better IMO

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (15512 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn can u lock this mr.mcmahon I already made this thread

#15 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel was awesome. Iron Man 3 was a huge disappointment.

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS

#17 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked both despite both having pretty big flaws, but I prefer Man of Steel. Man of Steel's flaws: it had a corny ending, which I'm torn by since I don't think Superman needs the Clark Kent- Daily Planet writer alter ego, at least not the way Man of Steel was set up... but the ending did bring a big old grin to my face. I also didn't care for Amy Adams as Lois Lane, the stupid romantic plotline between her and Henry Cavill and I had some problems with how much of a pansy Jonathan Kent made his adopted son become when he was a kid/ young man(Clark should have stood up for himself, just enough to chase his tormentors off, not enough to get into a big brawl or anything). Also, the pacing was odd at times. All in all I say the movie was a B, maybe even a high B.

However, Iron Man 3, despite its wonderful jokes... it just... I don't know where to begin. The armors were oddly depowered for this movie, the great terrorist being a pawn for some evil corporation being run by an evil businessman just screams the writers political views (and completely ignores how dangerous Gaddafi and Bin Laden really were), Tony getting rid of his armors at the end, something he'd worked on for many years and was his pride and joy for his girlfriend screams codependency/ henpecked, and it's bizarre how Gwyneth Paltrow as pushed as this great beauty in the movies and real life, as she's really not that hot (especially not when she had to stand next to Scarlett Johannson in the last film). Also, War Machine Iron Patriot was very poorly used in the film. I honestly believe people didn't go see Iron Man 3 for the characters or the plot but to see Robert Downey Jr., as he is hilarious but his character's immense narcissism/ codependency makes me incapable of caring all that much about him.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel. Not perfect, but a far better film. Good story, just the storytelling needed work (the editor should be shot)

Iron Man 3 was a train wreck. And the train was full of dynamite. And it crashed into an orphanage.

#19 Posted by tim2081 (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 3 was the better movie, but I do like the improvements to Superman in MOS though.

#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43583 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel by far. Also, this has already been done.... twice.

#21 Edited by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

I didn't hate Iron Man 3 as much as some other people but it just had so many problems.Like so much comedy,so much Pepper Potts,so much stupid armors that can't even stay together.