Man drags and throws innocent dog off roof (Disturbing scenes)

• 55 results
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I hate animal cruelty. And I'm against the death penalty. But this person is trying his hardest to challenge that. I really really I'm coming close to just saying screw it, kill the f#£kers. I really want this guy and the camera guy to suffer for this.

DON'T WATCH IF EASILY DISTURBED.

click here 

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

I'll help. where is this !@#$er because he needs his own treatment done to him.
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanlucpicard

My heart sank when i saw that, thats horrible. Although an animals life=/= human life. its still really fed up they deserve to get beaten up badly.

Poor dog ='(

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

The whimpering....... I'm not gonna lie, I teared up.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

No I think the Plasma cutter Idea wouldn't make me feel as good as tossing him off that same building and letting him feel the same pain he inflicted on another living creature.

People like that are lucky there is no gods of vengeance running around.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sesquipedalophobe

That is so disturbing.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ARMIV

...Hang the bastard. Hang him up by his feet, flog him with barbed whips dipped in flame and stuck with glass shards then take razors and slice him from the nipples down to his stomach. Let him bleed out, then tie heavy weights to his arms and let gravity do its work.

And the same goes for the sh!t bag with the camera. Get somebody to video-tape all of it.

I'll want to laugh, but the entire thing would make me no better than them I suppose...

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By castleking

the dude should be found and beaten to death or thrown off the roof, i have no sympathy for such ppl...

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Caligula

everytime i see sh*t like this it makes me wish the human race didn't exist. The stupid bitch that threw those puppies in the river, the japanese guy skinning a dog alive, and now this. It makes me lose my Sh*t, If I ever find out who this Mother F*cker is, i'll personally torture him to death. in the most inhumane ways possible.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Caligula
@Supreme Marvel: also I hate you now for showing me this... it's going to eat away at my conscience forever, along with all the other grotesque sh*t the internet has shown me.

Has /b/ been shown this, I hope someone shows it to those guys... they get sh*t done.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By shanana

OMG....

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By sexy_merc

There is a video like this every week.

Humanity is messed up.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Caligula said:
" @Supreme Marvel: also I hate you now for showing me this... it's going to eat away at my conscience forever, along with all the other grotesque sh*t the internet has shown me.Has /b/ been shown this, I hope someone shows it to those guys... they get sh*t done. "
I said don't watch if you're easily disturbed. Hopefully they'll get found. And justice will be done.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caligula
@Sexy Merc said:
"

There is a video like this every week.

Humanity is messed up.

"
that isn't humanity... not even close. I am a human and have never felt the need to do that.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Damn.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure there are better ways to get a reaction.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Angeni

WTF! How can someone do something like that to a poor animal!

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

F***king B*****ds Grrrrrrrrrr Who would be sick enough to do that?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123

This is why murder should be legal depending on circumstance.

weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By weaponmaster

What a scum-of-the-earth human being.

What is wrong with some people in this world?

Morality is the exception rather than the rule it seems.

Poor, poor, animal.

Edit: People who do this or are capable of it are likely serial killers or serial killer wanna-be's. Disgusting!

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That broke my heart the minute that dog hit the ground.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By joshmightbe

Stuff like this makes me ashamed to be human

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

I'm glad the dog survived. That means a human should survive too if thrown off of a 6 story building.
Those guys didn't sound American.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#25  Edited By turoksonofstone
These guys should be killed. Anyone who does this type of thing should be killed. 
Sick humans like sick animals should just be put down.
A pox upon their unborn children.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Supreme Marvel: Your a piece of shit for showing me this
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By drkhwk2001

Where I come from he would be found and would have the pleasure of experiencing what that poor dog did......................................

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate this kinda ****, but I believe posting the videos showing the actual acts are beneficial because it raises awareness of human cruelty, whether it's inflicted on other people or animals. Perhaps it will get people more active, or at least reflect on how to better treat other lives. This video makes me rage, just like another video I saw of a girl who was filming herself putting a square piece of glass on top of live bunnies and then crushing them to a pulp by sitting on them while laughing maniacally.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#29  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!

Who does that? Why?

and he was LAUGHING about it!!!!!!!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Didn't watch it. I like to avoid that.

That said, it's likely the man will get a year in jail at most. I believe that's the highest punishment for animal cruelty (last time I checked, anyway).

Not good enough.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan: Those guys are in Egypt, and as far as I know they rarely enforce animal cruelty laws, which would get them jailed or fined for a short time.

It's unfortunate that they don't carry out Ancient Egyptian practice. They would publicly execute anyone who has killed a dog or a cat.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Prince CortSether:

Ah. Well, if it's Egypt, they won't get punished.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ego

it's alright to kill meat to eat it like this

but it is not alight to kill something for fun...
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Caligula
@Ego said:

" it's alright to kill meat to eat it like this

but it is not alight to kill something for fun...
"
it's not all right to kill anything in a inhumane way. If you have to kill something for food, make is painless. Plus if you were doing it for food, you wouldn't hurl it off a roof. that would ruin most of the meat with bone splinters.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Caligula:

Exactly. If you kill for food, just make it quick. Don't draw it out. Even other animals go straight for the jugular (some, anyway. Monkeys, I believe, have been known to torture other monkeys... I'm sure there's an irony in that)
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ego
@Caligula: 

yea, that was going to far and those fools were laughing like it was funny to toss an animal off the roof.... they won't be laughing when their asses get toss like that.

as for eating meat. i 100% agree.. but sometimes hunting animals is not a 100% 1 hit hill... for tribes to kill a buffolo it takes 100 arrows and a knife to the throat. to kill deer, you need to aim just right to 1 hit it. otherwise it suffers twice or maybe three times.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By goldenshot80
What the fu** man? This video is going off youtube and should have the person arrested
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Caligula
@JediXMan said:
" @Caligula: Exactly. If you kill for food, just make it quick. Don't draw it out. Even other animals go straight for the jugular (some, anyway. Monkeys, I believe, have been known to torture other monkeys... I'm sure there's an irony in that) "
yes. Chimps torture and eat smaller monkeys alive. it's pretty brutal to watch. Kind of another similarity humans share with apes, the fact that humans and apes are two of the only species known to hurt other creatures and one another for pleasure.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By texasdeathmatch

If I ever found these mother f*ckers, my thumbs are going straight through their eye sockets. Pieces of 3rd world country shit.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@GrandSymbiote94: Dude, you watched it on your own free will. I said in the op it has disturbing scenes. You chose to watch it. Your choice. Now deal with them consequence and grow up. I never made it.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ego
@Supreme Marvel said:

" @GrandSymbiote94: Dude, you watched it on your own free will. I said in the op it has disturbing scenes. You chose to watch it. Your choice. Now deal with them consequence and grow up. I never made it. "

i'll get him off your back... if he clicks on this, he'll hate me more.

edit: that was too disturbing. so i took it down.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#42  Edited By SC  Moderator

Poor pup. Very hard to watch. Very disturbing. What foolish people in the video. 

I am not sure why people would get annoyed or offended by witnessing such a horrific act though, especially one with a warning. Ignorance is bliss? It doesn't happen if I don't see it? Worse things are done to dogs, by people and other animals. Action. Intent, well humans intent tends to be a lot sicker, hell if I will let a minority dictate how I see the good people though. 

Murder as punishment always seemed inadequate as a punishment and a solution for me as well. Its just probably more economical and easy, plus lots of people fear death so its projected as the ultimate punishment. I think there are much worse things that could be used as punishment and better solutions to avoid actions like these. 
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By turoksonofstone
@SC said:
" Poor pup. Very hard to watch. Very disturbing. What foolish people in the video. 

I am not sure why people would get annoyed or offended by witnessing such a horrific act though, especially one with a warning. Ignorance is bliss? It doesn't happen if I don't see it? Worse things are done to dogs, by people and other animals. Action. Intent, well humans intent tends to be a lot sicker, hell if I will let a minority dictate how I see the good people though. 

Murder as punishment always seemed inadequate as a punishment and a solution for me as well. Its just probably more economical and easy, plus lots of people fear death so its projected as the ultimate punishment. I think there are much worse things that could be used as punishment and better solutions to avoid actions like these. 
"
I suggest killing this variety of person, along with rapists, murderers, pedophiles and betrayers of the public trust. Death in these cases improves the quality of humanity overall regardless of the country in which said removal takes place. These people are dead weight. Slowing progress.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SC  Moderator
@turoksonofstone said:
" @SC said:
" Poor pup. Very hard to watch. Very disturbing. What foolish people in the video. 

"
I suggest killing this variety of person, along with rapists, murderers, pedophiles and betrayers of the public trust. Death in these cases improves the quality of humanity overall regardless of the country in which said removal takes place. These people are dead weight. Slowing progress. "

Oh, if only defining the rapists, murderers, pedophiles and betrayers of the public trust were so easy and simple though. How do we know who is who? Who gets this almighty power to decide who is who? Are all rapists, murderers, pedophiles and betrayers of the public trust equal? Are there no exceptions? What about young rapists, murderers, pedophiles and betrayers of the public trust. If a kid is locked up in a cage for 12 years from birth and abused physically, mentally, and sexually, they escape and though ignorance they kill someone? What if his situation is evaluated and its deemed that he is able to be reintegrated, integrated into society as a fully functioning and heathy and productive member? These people are a generalization naturally. Why have generalizations when you can have specifics? For me, and maybe this is just me. When it comes to punishment? Actions this serious and consequences I prefer specifics and not generalizations. It helps thin the guilty from the innocence, because I notice that most humans are far to quick to blame because of emotions and blame wrong. I don't believe in punishment to make people feel better, I prefer punishment to be deserving and have purpose. So I don't disagree with you, if only we have some Living Tribunal who could float down and point out who are the dead weights. 
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Nice me

is hates this but

The kind of dark me

Cant help but think of away to make this funny

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By turoksonofstone
@SC: 
posting a You Tube video is enough evidence. I say rub 'em out. period.
P.S. If found Guilty with concrete Evidence? No Exceptions.
The purpose of my form of punishment as applied here is to strengthen the Human gene-pool by removing this scum.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SC  Moderator
@turoksonofstone said:
" @SC: posting a You Tube video is enough evidence. I say rub 'em out. period."

Oh you mean the guys in this video? 

Fair call, it would just be insufficient for me personally. like ripping off a band aid quickly. I am sure there are way better ways to really really punish them more thoroughly. Putting/locking them in a small cage in a room where dogs are allowed to run around freely and happily for example off the top of my head, but thats more of what would give e satisfaction method, I am sure there could/would be better. 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thegreatfour

That's horrible. Through the entire thing I was thinking repeatedly they weren't going to show the dog actually hit the ground, and then they did. My heart sunk. It sucks to think that all the lessons they had in their lives taught them this was okay and could even be considered entertainment. To once again be reminded the potential anybody has to be so cruel.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#49  Edited By RazzaTazz

Hey guys!  If you are offended by this stuff do something about it.  For instance go volunteer at an animal shelter.  Most shelters have all kinds of need for volunteers who can do stuff as simple as walk all the dogs they have or go and spend some time with cats to get them habituated to humans.  You can also become a pet foster parent by taking animals into your home who are overflow from the shelters.  Or just make a donation to some animal resuce agencies.  There are a lot of them across the country (one of the bigger ones is in Utah holding about half of Vick's dogs.)
azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By azza04

i would f**king beat the s**t out of that guy, then drag him by his dick and throw him off that roof.

Edit: Having calmed down, i wonder if there was a story behind this guy doing that? Maybe the dog attacked and mauled his son/daughter. Even if that was the case that was still horrible, there are far more humane ways of putting down a violent dog.