#1 Posted by frogdog (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

Hernando, Florida -- A Citrus County man broke a month-old baby's leg in frustration over having to stop playing video games to change a diaper, deputies said.

20-year-old Paul Lajeunesse is currently being held without bond on a charge of aggravated child abuse.

According to the baby's grandmother, Lajeunesse -- who spends most of the time at the home and does not work -- had been getting upset at having to routinely change the child's diapers, and she had worried at how he was handling the baby while doing so. The grandmother said the baby would often cry when he changed the diaper, but did not cry when she did so.

The baby's mother lives at the home, but attends school during the day, so the grandmother is the baby's primary caretaker.

Citrus deputies say on the afternoon of December 11, the grandmother asked Lajeunesse change the baby's diaper. Lajeunesse was allegedly playing an Xbox game at the time and became upset that he was being interrupted.

Lajeunesse later told the Department of Children and Families that he was frustrated before attempting to change the diaper and that when he lifted the infant's legs, he heard a pop and saw the right leg go limp.

He alerted the grandmother and the child was later taken to the doctor. X-rays showed the baby's leg had been fractured and the child was taken to the hospital for treatment. The baby has since been released.

Lajeunesse was arrested and ordered not to have contact with the victim. It is not clear what his relationship with the child is.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/349625/8/Cops-Man-upset-at-stopping-video-game-to-change-diaper-breaks-babys-leg

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is why nobody under the age of 25 has any business having kids. At all.

#3 Posted by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. It happened in Florida.

#4 Posted by consolemaster001 (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

Might have been an accident though...

#5 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is why nobody under the age of 25 has any business having kids. At all.

Not exactly fair to say child abuse happens over 25 too

#6 Edited by Black_Claw (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecheesestabber: I know, but seriously this guy breaks a baby's leg all because changing it's diaper is taking at least two minutes away from game time? Immaturity at its finest.

#7 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw said:

@thecheesestabber: I know, but seriously this guy breaks a baby's leg all because changing it's diaper is taking at least two minutes away from game time? Immaturity at its finest.

It is but I know 40 year olds just as Immature

#8 Posted by King Saturn (218568 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything happens in Florida...

#9 Posted by TazzMission (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope this guy gets his legs broke in prison.