Making Friends On The Vine?

ThatHatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone, I'm new here (kinda) well this account is new, I joined the Vine under a different account about a year and a half ago but after about a year I lost my account, I had a lot of other stuff going on and thought I'd take a couple months break but since I've gotten back everyone seems to have forgotten about me,

It took sooo much effort to make all the friends I did in the first place and am too busy to go through all that again, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on friend making on the vine, or maybe I should just leave it behind and focus on something new.

What d'yo guys think?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

There is no tip for making "friends" on Comicvine. Just be yourself and if you're a good or interesting guy/gal "friends" should't be too hard to come by.

Either way, this thread is spam in my opinion and bears no meaning whatsoever. As @nelomaxwell stated before this seems to be a reoccurring problem on Comicvine these days.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theviperrko
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few people here are on my Facebook profile. And people here are usually nice, although we can be sometimes mean to each other. :)

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no tip for making "friends" on Comicvine. Just be yourself and if you're a good or interesting guy/gal "friends" should't be too hard to come by.

Either way, this thread is spam in my opinion and bears no meaning whatsoever. As @nelomaxwell stated before this seems to be a reoccurring problem on Comicvine these days.

Dude, chill! There are tons of Random Threads here on 'Off-Topic'. 'Ban the User Above', 'What's on your mind?', 'Prepare to dyeh Goku'. These are fun and a good way to wind down.

No need to keep complaining, man. Jeez!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By russellmania77

my friendship is very expensive

#im-Batman

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Post who you were before to see if your old buddies are still around besides that post your opinions and you'll gain "friends" in your own mind by yourself.

I consider Rule211 to be a cyber buddie even though he can be quite mean sometimes... but one beauty of the world is variety and differences.

and DarkAzrael999 is a swell guy but don't mess with him, he's dangerous even if he doesn't admit it. XP

I don't really know Viper KO though.

Nelo is a cyber buddie too.... ahhhhh... Ah'm ma stop myself before I start to ramble and get into tangents.

Good LUCk and Welcome Back to ComicVine the best comicbook related forum out chea!

( +)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Be funny. Or kool. Or whatever. Some one is boundto like you.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post who you were before to see if your old buddies are still around besides that post your opinions and you'll gain "friends" in your own mind by yourself.

I consider Rule211 to be a cyber buddie even though he can be quite mean sometimes... but one beauty of the world is variety and differences.

and DarkAzrael999 is a swell guy but don't mess with him, he's dangerous even if he doesn't admit it. XP

I don't really know Viper KO though.

Nelo is a cyber buddie too.... ahhhhh... Ah'm ma stop myself before I start to ramble and get into tangents.

Good LUCk and Welcome Back to ComicVine the best comicbook related forum out chea!

( +)

But...but...I'm innocent!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By russellmania77

@yung_ancient_one: umm... couldn't help but the notice the most important viner that posted above you than did not get a shout out

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But...but...I'm innocent!

I know you are my doode, but... You still a BadMuthaF and it's a good thing.

@russellmania77: Doode, your sig should totally be #im-Batman. That $#!% is hilarious.

2nd I stop myself from continuing any more shout outs because I knew I'd forget someone and I have too many cyber buddies to list. Basically if you hang out in the official Hip Hop thread, pro wrestling thread, you make AWEsome blogs or we shared some DOPE convo's your more than likely a cyber buddie.

( +)

RoyceLunar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

Earn others' respect, be it through good debating, a good laugh, or anything.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Bruxae

Be a productive member and you will regain friends, or do like I do and get drunk then send inappropriate PM's to people.

Most of all if CV is mainly about friends for you, lock your account and look for friends in real life.. Alot more healthy in the long term.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I will take you under my wing grasshopper... for a price.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to pass the initiation.

-$NG

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Dude, chill! There are tons of Random Threads here on 'Off-Topic'. 'Ban the User Above', 'What's on your mind?', 'Prepare to dyeh Goku'. These are fun and a good way to wind down.

I think the cat's just speaking his mind. No need to shout him down for his opinion.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By SaintWildcard
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@darkazrael999:

Dude, chill!

I am "chilled" furthermore I don't need anyone of this site telling me to do so even if I wasn't.

There are tons of Random Threads here on 'Off-Topic'. 'Ban the User Above', 'What's on your mind?', 'Prepare to dyeh Goku'.

Exactly. We have enough of these random threads so why do we need more that has no stay power and all it does is spam the forum? That's some food for thought.

These are fun and a good way to wind down.

Never said it wasn't.

Me, complaining? Nonsense. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter, but you can call it "complaining" if you want, I could care less.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@darkazrael999:

Dude, chill!

I am "chilled" furthermore I don't need anyone of this site telling me to do so even if I wasn't.

There are tons of Random Threads here on 'Off-Topic'. 'Ban the User Above', 'What's on your mind?', 'Prepare to dyeh Goku'.

Exactly. We have enough of these random threads so why do we need more that has no stay power and all it does is spam the forum? That's some food for thought.

Never said it wasn't.

Me, complaining? Nonsense. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter, but you can call it "complaining" if you want, I could care less.

Ehh.

Looking back I may have come off a little harsher then I wanted too in this post.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@squares said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Looks like someone isn't setting a good example.

*sigh* I know, I know. I admit, I can loose my cool sometimes and come off harsher then I intend. =O

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

This.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999:

Dude, chill!

Never said it wasn't.

Okay. Sorry. I shouldn't have been hostile myself. We cool?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: XD Of course dude :P Debates tend to get heated every now and then, it's all good. ^__^

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: umm... couldn't help but the notice the most important viner that posted above you than did not get a shout out

Doode, I just realized what you were tryna say. XP

My bad bro, when I posted I didn't see your post yet. Yes you posted before me but I open several tabs sometimes and... when I post I'm a lil late.

( +)

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The same as making friends anywhere else. Just talk and discuss. The Vine's even given you a starting advantage - a shared interest.

Now where MA PEEPS AT?

*awkward silence*

Guys? My Viner friends? Anyone?

*crickets*

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DocStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DocStrange

Doesn't matter, eventually we'll all be banned anyway. They like doing that here.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

None of us are friends here.

We all hold a deep hatred for each other.