DO IT!!!!!!!!

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by scorpion2501 (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in it. Now it's interesting.

#4 Edited by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

Ladies, and gentlemen

From this moment this thread is interesting . Thanks for your patience.

#5 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Good interesting or bad interesting?

#6 Edited by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpion2501: true but wolerine08 is too and it makes it also interesting 0-0

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: bad interesting gets more attention I believe

#8 Edited by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok.

After BOA, the original 5 will be gone.

The Ultimate Universe might end.

Inhumanity is coming.

Wolverine might die.

#9 Edited by scorpion2501 (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: We need more interesting people like me and you in this thread!

#10 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Well then.

THE **** ****** WITH THE ***** YA ******'IN ***** *******************************************************************************************

#11 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

in five minutes I might tell you my credit card number

Now it's interesting, isn't it?

#12 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POINTLESS POST THAT GETS A LOT OF ATTENTION BECAUSE THIS POST IS SO RANDOM. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO TYPE SO I'M GOING TO JUST KEEP TYPING SO THIS BECOMES INTRESTING BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS THREAD INTRESTING AND I HAVE BAD GRAMMER AND I'M STILL POSTING RANDOM THOUGHTS BECAUSE I WANT THIS POST TO MAKE THE THREAD INTRESTING. I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE SO I'M GOING TO ADD A SIGNATURE BECAUSE I KNOW SIGNATURES ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE ALSO VERY INTRESTING AND SO IS THIS POST AND THREAD. THIS IS THE MOST RANDOM POST EVER.

-$NG

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (4976 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Charles Manson

#15 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone ever wonder what it would be like to be a Real Superhero in a world filled with other Superheroes like the DC Universe ? Man it would suck to be a Street Level guy... especially if you have to deal with Superman level foes at times.

#17 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9209 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive got a Hooker, a pound of cocaine, a minivan and a shovel in case things go wrong.

#18 Posted by TheCannon (17924 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman sucks!!!

The following argument should make this thread interesting.

#19 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9209 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POINTLESS POST THAT GETS A LOT OF ATTENTION BECAUSE THIS POST IS SO RANDOM. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO TYPE SO I'M GOING TO JUST KEEP TYPING SO THIS BECOMES INTRESTING BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS THREAD INTRESTING AND I HAVE BAD GRAMMER AND I'M STILL POSTING RANDOM THOUGHTS BECAUSE I WANT THIS POST TO MAKE THE THREAD INTRESTING. I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE SO I'M GOING TO ADD A SIGNATURE BECAUSE I KNOW SIGNATURES ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE ALSO VERY INTRESTING AND SO IS THIS POST AND THREAD. THIS IS THE MOST RANDOM POST EVER.

-$NG

#21 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecannon said:

Batman sucks!!!

The following argument should make this thread interesting.

LOL wut?

#22 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by consolemaster001 (4976 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this McDonald's? =O I'd like to order a medium fry, a crispy honey mustard chicken snack wrap and a strawberry and banana smoothie. Thank you very much. =D

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Better idea.

Make an interesting thread.

#26 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this McDonald's? =O I'd like to order a medium fry, a crispy honey mustard chicken snack wrap and a strawberry and banana smoothie. Thank you very much. =D

McDonald's? This is not McDonald's... THIS IS SPARTA!

#27 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Aw snap! D= I better get out of this restaurant! *accidentally falls into a well* Noooooo!

#29 Posted by WarBlade539 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone ever wonder what it would be like to be a Real Superhero in a world filled with other Superheroes like the DC Universe ? Man it would suck to be a Street Level guy... especially if you have to deal with Superman level foes at times.

Unless you're Batman. :D

#30 Posted by WarBlade539 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke02 said:

@samimista said:

Aw snap! D= I better get out of this restaurant! *accidentally falls into a well* Noooooo!

Oh dear! Here grab onto this rope which I didn't just steal from Wonder Woman's house *throws rope*

#31 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@deathstroke02 said:

@samimista said:

Oh dear! Here grab onto this rope which I didn't just steal from Wonder Woman's house *throws rope*

Oh thank you! =D I had too much cupcakes to see where I was going. 0.0 *climbs rope and heads up*

Do you know where McDonald's is? =O Squidward's there for Donald Glover's Unbirthday party! 0.0

#32 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

@deathstroke02 said:

@samimista said:

Oh thank you! =D I had too much cupcakes to see where I was going. 0.0 *climbs rope and heads up*

Do you know where McDonald's is? =O Squidward's there for Donald Glover's Unbirthday party! 0.0

Squidward is dead... I'm sorry, he commited suicide... :(

#33 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke02 said:

@samimista said:

#34 Posted by Samimista (20609 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke02: Nooo! D= It can't be! 0.0 Squidward was gonna play Traverse Town on his clarinet! D= I bet @russellmania77 did something suspicious! 0.0 That explains why I saw a black cape head into Squidward's house! D=

#35 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is overpowered and has an extremely boring and generic set of of powers. His flamboyant costume gives me the impression that he would prefer a Larry instead of a Lois.

#36 Posted by Wolverine08 (38837 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is overpowered and has an extremely boring and generic set of of powers. His flamboyant costume gives me the impression that he would prefer a Larry instead of a Lois.

#37 Edited by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Edited by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke02: Nooo! D= It can't be! 0.0 Squidward was gonna play Traverse Town on his clarinet! D= I bet @russellmania77 did something suspicious! 0.0 That explains why I saw a black cape head into Squidward's house! D=

Yeah... That's very... Suspicious...

#40 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy Justin Bieber is the new Robin

#41 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio

So Cool

#45 Posted by Deathstroke02 (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by WarBlade539 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

@deathstroke02 said:

@samimista said:

Ah! I'm sorry kiddo. I haven't heard of Squidward in a while. He hasn't been replying my texts or returning my calls. But I heard that Winnie the Pooh and Spongebob were going to Bubble's house to celebrate her Un-birthday! I heard that Princess Fluffy-butt was there too. 0.0

#48 Posted by MonsterStomp (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've been dating a girl or guy for 2 weeks and the other party member says "I love you", should you say it back or only say it when you mean it?

If you don't say it, its pretty rude, lol.

#49 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20190 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought that was a cool idea. like say Kick-ass in the DC universe. i thought thats what The Movement has about at first, but turns out they have powers too

#50 Posted by ARMIV2 (8289 posts) - - Show Bio