• 405 results
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By No_Name_

KE: dont you realize that sometimes girls will do it because they feel pressured by society or because its what they think men want?

Look at your comic books: who's hotter, Black Cat or Oracle?

I'm not making excuses for women, I'm just pointing out that you need to look at the whole picture.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By No_Name_

Lady Redhead says:

"Guys who push girls into sexual favours."

Tell me about it.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Kain Echnida

BatgirlBabs says:

"Show me a guy who doesn't want the sex, please."

Guys want sex, it's a fact, but that's not all we want, and that's not all I want. Women want sex too and they're just the same as men, only they don't require sex as much as most guys do.

pixelized says:

"Jenna Jameson [a woman who has had alot of sex] cannot be compared to Osama bin Laden"

He said EVERYONE deserves mercy.

Slinger says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"KE: dont you realize that sometimes girls will do it because they feel pressured by society or because its what they think **men want**? Look at your comic books: who's hotter, Black Cat or Oracle? I'm not making excuses for women, I'm just pointing out that you need to look at the whole picture."
Exactly, society is ruled by men, sad but true. It isn't the women's fault that they are conforming to the roles we've set for them."

They need to be strong enough to stand up for themselves though. If women keep bending to everyone's will, how will they expect respect if we can push them around like nothing and make them how we want? They'll be mindless drones and that's the path their on and I'd hate to see it end that way because I see so many amazingly intelligent women who are capable of so much but if they keep doing this to themselves, they'll fail miserably in going as far as possible.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By pixelized

Exactly...surely there is a method to the madness...you cant just point a condeming finger and then rid yourself of the issue

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By pixelized

LMAO at Dr. Phil

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By No_Name_

Women are different. They are not usually sexual predators. We aren't all like Tarantula and Nightwing. LOL

I crack myself up.

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Dr. Phil

Now Kain, put the spiteful sexual satism away, and let's talk.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By No_Name_

Kain Echnida says:

"Slinger says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"blah blah blah"
You need to learn some human decency dude, everyone deserves a little mercy. "

Human decency? Everyone deserves mercy? That's bullshit. So you're telling me Osama Bin Laden deserves mercy for what he did? For killing millions of people that I SAW DIE with my own eyes? Are you kidding me? So you're telling me rapists and murderers deserve mercy? Don't give me that crap either. Apparently you need to resort to childish comments since you can't speak like a mature human being that being said, I'm brushing you off now. Good bye.

BatgirlBabs says:

"KE: dont you realize that sometimes girls will do it because they feel pressured by society or because its what they think **men want**? Look at your comic books: who's hotter, Black Cat or Oracle? I'm not making excuses for women, I'm just pointing out that you need to look at the whole picture."

That's because she's too weak to be herself. Alot of women say they want a nice guy who'll treat them right, but if they're walking around showing their butts and letting their breasts hang out, they'll get the guys who just want sex."

Show me a guy who doesn't want the sex, please.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By pixelized

Jenna Jameson [a woman who has had alot of sex] cannot be compared to Osama bin Laden

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By pixelized

I think you were the only one who got that refrence Babs haha =/

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Slinger

Kain Echnida says:

"They need to be strong enough to stand up for themselves though. If women keep bending to everyone's will, how will they expect respect if we can push them around like nothing and make them how we want? They'll be mindless drones and that's the path their on and I'd hate to see it end that way because I see so many amazingly intelligent women who are capable of so much but if they keep doing this to themselves, they'll fail miserably in going as far as possible."

If you truly believe that, then instead of destroying them help them to be strong. By berating them you are only exacerbating the problem.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Static Shock

BatgirlBabs says:

"KE: dont you realize that sometimes girls will do it because they feelpressured by society or because its what they think **men want**?"

I feel you, Babs. But that doesn't make it right. A woman shouldn't have to be that way because it's what a man wants. If she had any dignity or self-respect, she wouldn't do that and wouldn't care what a man thinks or wants. If she's giving herself up, or letting herself get played constantly because she feels that a man would love her or something, then she's obviously wrong. Because men (even the ones she messed around with) will not respect that kind of woman. Women like that want to think that, but if they do, then they are fools. Plain and simple. I don't know any guy that respects a ho, even if he did mess around with her.

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Dr. Phil

Kain Echnida says:

"Apparently you need to resort to childish comments since you can't speak like a mature human being that being said, I'm brushing you off now. Good bye."

Mature? Now you're the one who is acting immature. Let's talk about this now.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By pixelized

pixelized says:

"Exactly...surely there is a method to the madness...you cant just point a condeming finger and then rid yourself of the issue"

cough cough

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By No_Name_

Static Shock says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"KE: dont you realize that sometimes girls will do it because they feelpressured by society or because its what they think **men want**?"

I feel you, Babs. But that doesn't make it right. A woman shouldn't have to be that way because it's what a man wants. If she had any dignity or self-respect, she wouldn't do that and wouldn't care what a man thinks or wants. If she's giving herself up, or letting herself get played constantly because she feels that a man would love her or something, then she's obviously wrong. Because men (even the ones she messed around with) will not respect that kind of woman. Women like that want to think that, but if they do, then they are fools. Plain and simple. I don't know any guy that respects a ho, even if he did mess around with her."

Static: I see what you're saying..But he still messed around with her, right? That goes back to the point I made about women conforming to what they perceive as seeming desirable. So in a sense, she is acting out in the way the guy wants her to, and the guy is reinforcing that idea by sleeping with her.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#216  Edited By The_Ghostshell

BatgirlBabs says:

"Women are different. They are not usually sexual predators. We aren't all like Tarantula and Nightwing. LOLI crack myself up."

Oh snap lol

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Dr. Phil

Now Kain, being a big scary vampire has obviously got something to do with it and all; but come on. Does it have to make you into such and ASS?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Static Shock

Kain Echnida says:

"Women want sex too and they're just the same as men, only they don't require sex as much as most guys do.

I disagree with that. I learned that women want sex just as much as men do. Wait until you get into college. You'll start to see this around every corner. LOL.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By No_Name_

pixelized says:

"I think you were the only one who got that refrence Babs haha =/ "

Tarantula raped Nightwing. It's kind of weird. I can send you the scans.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Slinger

Static Shock says:

"Slinger says:
"If you truly believe that, then instead of destroying them help them tobe strong. By berating them you are only exacerbating the problem."

I'm sorry, but once a ho, always a ho... You can't turn a ho into a housewife. And, if you can, she's one of the lucky ones."

So only lucky "ho's" can be "housewives." Who says women have to be houswives? That may noy be the point of your analogy, but that was straight offensive.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By pixelized

Kain Echnida says:

"I'm being an ass because of the fact I'm being honest and saying what everybody is too afraid to read? Then that makes you a coward unable to accept facts that though they are cruel, they're true.

What facts have you given?

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Kain Echnida

Slinger says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"They need to be strong enough to stand up for themselves though. If women keep bending to everyone's will, how will they expect respect if we can push them around like nothing and make them how we want? They'll be mindless drones and that's the path their on and I'd hate to see it end that way because I see so many amazingly intelligent women who are capable of so much but if they keep doing this to themselves, they'll fail miserably in going as far as possible."
If you truly believe that, then instead of destroying them help them to be strong. By berating them you are only exacerbating the problem."

That's pretty much their problem. We live with our decisions, no matter what. Life is cruel, it doesn't take any breaks on anybody.

Dr. Phil says:

"Static Shock says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Women want sex too and they're just the same as men, only they don't require sex as much as most guys do.
I disagree with that. I learned that women want sex just as much as men do. Wait until you get into college. You'll start to see this around every corner. LOL. "
lol, The poor kid just lacks experience in the matter. Maybe he's only been with hookers. That might explain his outlook on the subject."

I'm not a "kid". Get that strait, second of all, I don't require hookers because I'm not a desperate person. Third, mind your business.

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Dr. Phil

gives Kain a self-help book

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Dr. Phil

Static Shock says:

"Kain Echnida says:
I disagree with that. I learned that women want sex just as much as men do. Wait until you get into college. You'll start to see this around every corner. LOL. "

lol, The poor kid just lacks experience in the matter. Maybe he's only been with hookers. That might explain his outlook on the subject.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By pixelized

BatgirlBabs says:

"pixelized says:
"I think you were the only one who got that refrence Babs haha =/ "
Tarantula raped Nightwing. It's kind of weird. I can send you the scans. "

No thank you...I wanna see Kyle rayner get raped though...woot woot

witchblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By witchblade

Ok you all say everyone has there opinions right. So why attack ke he has his opinions you have yours. ke says that he hates sluty women. women who bang everything that moves. well in that aspect that means that he dont like a woman that willing to bang anything. i can see his point. A women who bends to what people want then how can they call themselves women. People should be who they are not what people what. If u like people like that being dirty then thats ur choice. Slinger society is not ruled by men that what men think in there fantasy. For not all women apply by what u guys so called set for them. Dr phil how do u have the nerve too judge someone u dont even know. everyone here has there views on stuff. everyone has there dislikes and likes. seems u guys are being the childish ones than him. He stated his view just like everyone has. seems to me ur more less trying to bend to ur guys view.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Kain Echnida

Dr. Phil says:

"Now Kain, being a big scary vampire has obviously got something to do with it and all; but come on. Does it have to make you into such and **ASS**?"

I'm being an ass because of the fact I'm being honest and saying what everybody is too afraid to read? Then that makes you a coward unable to accept facts that though they are cruel, they're true.

Static Shock says:

"Kain Echnida says:

LoL, I know they do, but for arguement's sake, just to be nice and so I don't get attacked for being honest like I usually am. LoL.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Static Shock

Slinger says:

"If you truly believe that, then instead of destroying them help them tobe strong. By berating them you are only exacerbating the problem."

I'm sorry, but once a ho, always a ho... You can't turn a ho into a housewife. And, if you can, she's one of the lucky ones.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Kain Echnida

pixelized says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"I'm being an ass because of the fact I'm being honest and saying what everybody is too afraid to read? Then that makes you a coward unable to accept facts that though they are cruel, they're true.
What facts have you given?"

Do you want me to go do a research paper for you and interview every single person around? You want me to give numbers? This is all information that we learn from personal experience.

Static Shock says:

"@ Kain: Forget that. I'm always honest about topics such as these ones. Don't care what anyone thinks. LOL."

LoL, I'm too honest though. I've attained the title of a$$hole of the vine, LoL.

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Dr. Phil

First, YES you are by law. For crying out loud son, you're 17.

Second, (Keep telling yourself that.)

Third, messed-up people are my business.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Static Shock

BatgirlBabs says:

"Static: I see what you're saying..But he still messed around with her,right? That goes back to the point I made about women conforming towhat they perceive as seeming desirable. So in a sense, she is actingout in the way the guy wants her to, and the guy is reinforcing thatidea by sleeping with her."

Yeah, but it doesn't make it right for her. She may perceive it as desirable, but she's giving up her dignity, pride, and self-respect in the process because she feels she has to please several different men by having sex with them. At the same time, the respect that women like this look for is non-existent. Men do not respect hoes. They may like the fact that wome woman is letting them have it, but thet aren't respecting them as a person. Period.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By pixelized

Witchblade...for me its not that he doesnt like these permiscuous women, its that he puts them on the same level as serial killers...and deems them unworthy of mercy

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Static Shock

@ Kain: Forget that. I'm always honest about topics such as these ones. Don't care what anyone thinks. LOL.

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Dr. Phil

Gambler says:

"Just cause a woman has or had alot of sexual partners doesn't automatically mean she's been manipulated/looking for love the wrong way/a hoe/ etc etc. Maybe she just likes sex. Remember sex? Uncomplicated no strings attached sex? Men do it all the time and are looked at as players/studs/playboys/etc etc. Maybe she has sex with different people cause she simple likes to have sex. To me that doesn't make her a hoe, it makes her free. And the idea that a woman who has been deemed a hoe cannot or does not become a housewife is equally absurd. (in my opinion)"

Well said.

Alot of it is the double standards set up by society.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By pixelized

Gambler says:

"Just cause a woman has or had alot of sexual partners doesn't automatically mean she's been manipulated/looking for love the wrong way/a hoe/ etc etc. Maybe she just likes sex. Remember sex? Uncomplicated no strings attached sex? Men do it all the time and are looked at as players/studs/playboys/etc etc. Maybe she has sex with different people cause she simple likes to have sex. To me that doesn't make her a hoe, it makes her free. And the idea that a woman who has been deemed a hoe cannot or does not become a housewife is equally absurd. (in my opinion)"

Word....its like eating strawberries...some like it more than others.

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#236  Edited By ladydeath

DR PHIL IS A MAJOR TURN OFF! He is a man who thinks he is all that only because he showed up on oprah and got famous of her show no more no less!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Just cause a woman has or had alot of sexual partners doesn't automatically mean she's been manipulated/looking for love the wrong way/a hoe/ etc etc.

Maybe she just likes sex. Remember sex? Uncomplicated no strings attached sex? Men do it all the time and are looked at as players/studs/playboys/etc etc. Maybe she has sex with different people cause she simple likes to have sex. To me that doesn't make her a hoe, it makes her free. And the idea that a woman who has been deemed a hoe cannot or does not become a housewife is equally absurd. (in my opinion)

Bukowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Bukowski

Gambler says:

"Just cause a woman has or had alot of sexual partners doesn't automatically mean she's been manipulated/looking for love the wrong way/a hoe/ etc etc.Maybe she just likes sex. Remember sex? Uncomplicated no strings attached sex? Men do it all the time and are looked at as players/studs/playboys/etc etc. Maybe she has sex with different people cause she simple likes to have sex. To me that doesn't make her a hoe, it makes her free. And the idea that a woman who has been deemed a hoe cannot or does not become a housewife is equally absurd. (in my opinion)"

nicely said.

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By ladydeath

Dr. Phil says:

"First, YES you are by law. For crying out loud son, you're 17. Second, (Keep telling yourself that.) Third, messed-up people **are** my business."

Only to deny them there money and force your opinions down their throats!

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Kain Echnida

Dr. Phil says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Dr. Phil says:
"First, YES you are by law. For crying out loud son, you're 17. Second, (Keep telling yourself that.) Third, messed-up people **are** my business."
By law my ass. I'm younger then you and I'm able to maintain an arguement without resorting to insults or childish behavior without even trying. Second. I don't require hookers, you most likely do. You're not a real therapist Phil. Get over yourself. You're most likely some shmuck who thinks he knows it all."
*walks away from the angry little boy*"

Says the man who talks like he never graduated junior high. I may be young, but I'm more of a man then you'll ever be, and it kills you.

Gambler says:

And players/studs/playboys/ect ect. don't deserve respect any respect either because they're just as bad. If I accuse one person of something that somebody else is doing, I'm going to call them all the same thing. Then again, that's me and I don't respect people like that.

Avatar image for booster_gold_prime
Booster Gold Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holly Cross says:

"**Ok lately I've seen threads about what's attractive in a person or who is attractive...but what about what's not attractive in a guy/girl?**-I can't stand it when a guy uses a really cheesy line. Ex. "You're eyes shine brighter than the stars""

Honestly, what happened to just having a effing conversation. No string attached. Stupid asses that say $hizzit like that F^cK it up for ppl like me who jus wanna hang and talk. Oh well...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"Just cause a woman has or had alot of sexual partners doesn'tautomatically mean she's been manipulated/looking for love the wrongway/a hoe/ etc etc.Maybe she just likes sex. Remember sex? Uncomplicated no stringsattached sex? Men do it all the time and are looked at asplayers/studs/playboys/etc etc. Maybe she has sex with different peoplecause she simple likes to have sex. To me that doesn't make her a hoe,it makes her free. And the idea that a woman who has been deemed a hoecannot or does not become a housewife is equally absurd. (in my opinion)"

You don't find that disgusting!? LOL. I know one chick that has had over 200 partners, and has a boyfriend now, but she's still messing around as well. That's a health risk also. And, even if she likes to have sex with so many guys, society frowns upon it. She's giving up a lot of things about herself to please men and herself. You're telling me that she isn't a ho? You're telling me that she's fully capable of learning from this!? Come on, G. LOL.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Static Shock

Slinger says:

"So only lucky "ho's" can be "housewives." Who says women *have* to behouswives? That may noy be the point of your analogy, but that wasstraight offensive."

It's taken literally. But, it can be used to say that it's totally difficult make a woman see that having sex with so many guys isn't good for her.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Kain Echnida

Dr. Phil says:

By law my ass. I'm younger then you and I'm able to maintain an arguement without resorting to insults or childish behavior without even trying. Second. I don't require hookers, you most likely do. You're not a real therapist Phil. Get over yourself. You're most likely some shmuck who thinks he knows it all.

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By ladydeath

Static Shock says:

"Gambler says:
You don't find that disgusting!? LOL. I know one chick that has had over 200 partners, and has a boyfriend now, but she's still messing around as well. That's a health risk also. And, even if she likes to have sex with so many guys, society frowns upon it. She's giving up a lot of things about herself to please men and herself. You're telling me that she isn't a ho? You're telling me that she's fully capable of learning from this!? Come on, G. LOL."

PREACH ON!

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By ladydeath

Kain Echnida says:

"Dr. Phil says:
By law my ass. I'm younger then you and I'm able to maintain an arguement without resorting to insults or childish behavior without even trying. Second. I don't require hookers, you most likely do. You're not a real therapist Phil. Get over yourself. You're most likely some shmuck who thinks he knows it all."

that is exactly what dr phil is! a know it all

Dr. Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Dr. Phil

Kain Echnida says:

"Dr. Phil says:

And you most likely are one of those kids that sits on the computer getting anry all the time. Remind me never to let you near any guns.
Post Edited:2008-05-01 01:44:15

witchblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By witchblade

Dr. Phil says:

Oh so because his profile says hes 17 makes him 17. how do u know for sure he truly is. for all i know u could be 12 trying to act like ur 25. And really age dont matter. for someone 17 can act older than he his. some can be 26 and act 12. So are u like a fortune teller.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Slinger

Kain Echnida says:

"And players/studs/playboys/ect ect. don't deserve respect any respect either because they're just as bad. If I accuse one person of something that somebody else is doing, I'm going to call them all the same thing. Then again, that's me and I don't respect people like that."

That's the problem, it is commendable that you treat people equally, but the rest of society does not. "Pimps" and "playas" are respected, while "ho's" are put down, that's the way it is. The women and men in the world need to be treated fairly, but first the playing field needs to be leveled, and right now the women are the ones in the hole.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Kain Echnida

Static Shock says:

"Gambler says:
You don't find that disgusting!? LOL. I know one chick that has had over 200 partners, and has a boyfriend now, but she's still messing around as well. That's a health risk also. And, even if she likes to have sex with so many guys, society frowns upon it. She's giving up a lot of things about herself to please men and herself. You're telling me that she isn't a ho? You're telling me that she's fully capable of learning from this!? Come on, G. LOL."

We work on a similar wave length Static. What I don't get to type up, you type for me. LoL.