User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kain Echnida

Andferne says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Andferne says:
"My main one is woman who smoke."
I've been around smokers all my life so it doesn't bother me at all."
Ever think about quitting? or getting them to? ....lol jk EC"

LoL. I've tried but it was all in vain since I live with them. I'm so used to people smoking, I might as well say I smoke. LoL.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Fatties

Smokies

Red Haired Women (Don't know why)

Dumb-a$$'s

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Kain Echnida

Midnight Lantern says:

"Fatties Smokies Red Haired Women (Don't know why) Dumb-a$$'s "

What's your definition of fat?

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Kain Echnida says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
What's your definition of fat?"

300 lbs.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kain Echnida

Midnight Lantern says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
300 lbs."

What if she's really tall? LoL.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Kain Echnida says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
300 lbs."
What if she's really tall? LoL."

Hmmmm......

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lillya WildChild

ok, i have read (minsue the quotes from hell) the last three pages, And out of all the things that turn you men off, I think the one that gets me is the fat one.

Yes, 300 is a problem, Some of you know me, some of you do not, Im not self centered, Im not careless or hurtful to the point. I care, I think about others more than myself. two years ago, i almost reached 300 pounds. This was after my child was born.

You say, 'if i can keep in shape they can.'

it helps if at frist you where already in shape. The fat isnt there to lose when your in shape, But what if you where so depressed you couldnt see past the darkness within the mind, Everything was in a fog, and you hated yourself Beyond what your body looked like, but hated what was in side you..for so long that you forgot what you looked like.

What if you where trying..trying to get out of the fog, trying to just make sence of everything, but every time you walked outside your damn door, all eveyrone saw was your fat, not your eyes, not your beautiful smile, not the fact you where trying..but all they saw is what you hate, making you hate yourself even more.

Growing up, my mother was 250 all the time, she tryed everything to lose weight. i am 266 right now, Ive been walking, dieting, starving myself just so men and women would at least talk to me..show that i am not some peace of fat meat on the side of the road, and it is men like you, that make it so hard to walk out side,

so how about, instead of just turning away, talk to them, it can help them, and you at the same time.

if you are going to resond to this, pm me, Im not coming back to this thread.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By Last_Guardian

I know I'm probly gonna get laughed at...but tatoos, piercings, short hair are all big turn offs for me...

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#59  Edited By Holly Cross

Lillya WildChild says:

"ok, i have read (minsue the quotes from hell) the last three pages, And out of all the things that turn you men off, I think the one that gets me is the fat one. Yes, 300 is a problem, Some of you know me, some of you do not, Im not self centered, Im not careless or hurtful to the point. I care, I think about others more than myself. two years ago, i almost reached 300 pounds. This was after my child was born. You say, 'if i can keep in shape they can.' it helps if at frist you where already in shape. The fat isnt there to lose when your in shape, But what if you where so depressed you couldnt see past the darkness within the mind, Everything was in a fog, and you hated yourself Beyond what your body looked like, but hated what was in side you..for so long that you forgot what you looked like. What if you where trying..trying to get out of the fog, trying to just make sence of everything, but every time you walked outside your damn door, all eveyrone saw was your fat, not your eyes, not your beautiful smile, not the fact you where trying..but all they saw is what you hate, making you hate yourself even more. Growing up, my mother was 250 all the time, she tryed everything to lose weight. i am 266 right now, Ive been walking, dieting, starving myself just so men and women would at least talk to me..show that i am not some peace of fat meat on the side of the road, and it is men like you, that make it so hard to walk out side, so how about, instead of just turning away, talk to them, it can help them, and you at the same time. if you are going to resond to this, pm me, Im not coming back to this thread."

I totally agree with Lilya!!! What if with you guys!? HELLO!?! First of all guys' bodies are different than girls ergo losing weight goes faster for you. Second that is so completely shallow and third! Nothing beats personality! I once lost 16 pounds in 2 months for a guy and he still saw me as his "sister"!

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Kain Echnida

Holly Cross says:

"Lillya WildChild says:
"ok, i have read (minsue the quotes from hell) the last three pages, And out of all the things that turn you men off, I think the one that gets me is the fat one. Yes, 300 is a problem, Some of you know me, some of you do not, Im not self centered, Im not careless or hurtful to the point. I care, I think about others more than myself. two years ago, i almost reached 300 pounds. This was after my child was born. You say, 'if i can keep in shape they can.' it helps if at frist you where already in shape. The fat isnt there to lose when your in shape, But what if you where so depressed you couldnt see past the darkness within the mind, Everything was in a fog, and you hated yourself Beyond what your body looked like, but hated what was in side you..for so long that you forgot what you looked like. What if you where trying..trying to get out of the fog, trying to just make sence of everything, but every time you walked outside your damn door, all eveyrone saw was your fat, not your eyes, not your beautiful smile, not the fact you where trying..but all they saw is what you hate, making you hate yourself even more. Growing up, my mother was 250 all the time, she tryed everything to lose weight. i am 266 right now, Ive been walking, dieting, starving myself just so men and women would at least talk to me..show that i am not some peace of fat meat on the side of the road, and it is men like you, that make it so hard to walk out side, so how about, instead of just turning away, talk to them, it can help them, and you at the same time. if you are going to resond to this, pm me, Im not coming back to this thread."
I totally agree with Lilya!!! What if with you guys!? HELLO!?! First of all guys' bodies are different than girls ergo losing weight goes faster for you. Second that is so completely shallow and third! Nothing beats personality! I once lost 16 pounds in 2 months for a guy and he still saw me as his "sister"! "

Here, put this in your cigar and smoke it.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/females-expectations-society-builds-up-for-them-physically/696998/&c=130&130

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By T.J. Magnum

dumb,shallow girls.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By T.J. Magnum

drinking and smoking is fine with me,maybe cause i smoke and drink

Avatar image for deactivated-5a866eed40ff0
deactivated-5a866eed40ff0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-anorexia

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Smoking is the highest on my list. No reason for it.

Dementia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#65  Edited By Dementia5

Poor personal hygeine is probably my biggest turn-off.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Crimson Orchid

White Mage says:

"Crimson Orchid says:
"I hate it when men cry... exceptions being for serious matters (death of a loved one, etc...). I've had boyfriends in the past cry to try and get what they wanted, and it just pissed me off. And people with the need to be in control *all* the time get to me."
What about a sad movie?"

okay, that may be alright... lol... if they out cry me though it may be a problem... I ball like a baby in certain movies...

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Super-Buster

@Lillya $ Holly: Would you give the guys a break? It's not like we can control whether we get turned off or not. Some things are just unattractive to certain people, and there's nothing these people can do about it.

Sun-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sun-Fire

Super-Buster says:

"@Lillya $ Holly: Would you give the guys a break? It's not like we can control whether we get turned off or not. Some things are just unattractive to certain people, and there's nothing these people can do about it."

true

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By Static Shock

Tall women. I'm 6 feet tall, so I want a woman to be no taller than 5'9". I can make exceptions at 5'10".

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By pixelized

I was in a restraunt called 99 yesterday and there was this man who appeared to be in the upper 300 area of the scale. you could practically hear the little wooden chair underneath screaming, "help me." idk though, fat isnt necessarily ugly, i.e. queen latifah, but sloppy is....i.e. rosie o'donnell

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By pixelized

Static Shock says:

"Tall women. I'm 6 feet tall, so I want a woman to be no taller than 5'9". I can make exceptions at 5'10"."

tall is sexy....i love height on men and women

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock

Tall women don't look good. Unless they look, walk, and talk like Tyra Banks, Marisa Miller, Heida Klum, or Adriana Lima.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By pixelized

Static Shock says:

"Tall women don't look good. Unless they look, walk, and talk like Tyra Banks, Marisa Miller, Heida Klum, or Adriana Lima."

you forgot gisele...lol heida? i love how you hit her name with a remix haha

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Super-Buster

Static Shock says:

"Tall women. I'm 6 feet tall, so I want a woman to be no taller than 5'9". I can make exceptions at 5'10"."

Afraid they might challenge your masculinity?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#75  Edited By shanana

i hate guys with tats on there necks

i hate saggy pants

i hate it when guy's have chest hairs

also when they are going bald and still get hair cuts

Sun-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sun-Fire

i dont like girls to be to tall,well taller then me
Post Edited:2008-04-19 02:43:01

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock

pixelized says:

"Static Shock says:
"Tall women don't look good. Unless they look, walk, and talk like Tyra Banks, Marisa Miller, Heida Klum, or Adriana Lima."

you forgot gisele...lol heida? i love how you hit her name with a remix haha"

I forgot about Gisele. And, I meant Heidi. LOL

Well... LOL. If they are taller than me, it just doesn't seem right. The man is always supposed to be taller. I can still be the man, but... I gotta be taller than her, too. So, yeah, a tall woman does challenge my masculinity because it doesn't seem right, even though it's natural. And, even when it's natural, it's awkward, either way. But, I like I said, I can make exceptions, depending on the woman.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Super-Buster

Static Shock says:

"pixelized says:
"Static Shock says:

you forgot gisele...lol heida? i love how you hit her name with a remix haha"

I forgot about Gisele. And, I meant Heidi. LOL

Well... LOL. If they are taller than me, it just doesn't seem right. The man is always supposed to be taller. I can still be the man, but... I gotta be taller than her, too. So, yeah, a tall woman does challenge my masculinity because it doesn't seem right, even though it's natural. And, even when it's natural, it's awkward, either way. But, I like I said, I can make exceptions, depending on the woman."

If possible, I would actually like to be the same height, but it doesn't become a turn-off until love-making becomes physically... strained.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock

Super-Buster says:

"If possible, I would actually like to be the same height, but it doesn't become a turn-off until love-making becomes physically... strained."

A woman's height is nothing when it comes to sex. How would it physically strain love-making?

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

A woman's height doesn't bother me. I'm not tall myself, if she is, that's ok. I've been out with a couple of girls who are taller than me, you get over it.

The thing with guys saying "no fat chicks" makes me wonder how big they are. It's one thing if you're rippling muscles, but hypocritical if you yourself are no light weight. That said, 300 pounds is a serious health problem, I'm not a body nazi (I'm not in the best shape myself), but that is risking all sorts of trouble later on.

I don't like smoking because I find the smell disgusting and I'm glad it's been banned in pubs now. A girl liking a drink though is more a turn on for me. I spend most of my time out in the pub, I used to work for a brewery and really love my ales and whiskey. I like a girl who drinks pints, just so long as she can handle herself on it (especially if she is taller than me, because that'll make carrying her home awkward).

Probably more important to me though is what she is like as a person, she has got to be aware of the wider universe beyond reality television and what crazy thing Britney did this week. Stupidity is a deal breaker. A good sense of humour helps too.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By pixelized

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"she has got to be aware of the wider universe beyond reality television and what crazy thing Britney did this week. Stupidity is a deal breaker. A good sense of humour helps too."

There's a world outside the realm of britney spears???? omg! i'm depressed now. hahaha i love brit brit.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#82  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

pixelized says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"she has got to be aware of the wider universe beyond reality television and what crazy thing Britney did this week. Stupidity is a deal breaker. A good sense of humour helps too."
There's a world outside the realm of britney spears???? omg! i'm depressed now. hahaha i love brit brit."

I'd have thought discovering there's more than Britney's trainwreck would cheer you up!

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#83  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Feral Nova says:

"Guys who smoke, drink (all the time), have piercings and try to be funny by insulting others all the time.but if I HAD to choose one... it would be trying to be funny but insulting others all the time."

damn i smoke drink and two piecings... are tattoos a turn off two... >.<

pretty much girls that are full of them selves and dont have more the three brain cells in there head ok act like they only three brain cells in there head....

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Holly Cross says:

"Lillya WildChild says:

I totally agree with Lilya!!! What if with you guys!? HELLO!?! First of all guys' bodies are different than girls ergo losing weight goes faster for you. Second that is so completely shallow and third! Nothing beats personality! I once lost 16 pounds in 2 months for a guy and he still saw me as his "sister"!

"

people like what they like and girls arn't to much better in this department... so girls have there rights to get mad about this but so do guys its some that aint going to change.. fucked up human nature for ya....

@kenobi... dude you just lost so many cool point with me... but hey its what you dont like so what evers.....

Avatar image for theceruleangestalt
theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thought of girls (or people at all) who smoke is disgusting, and so is drinking, IMO. :P

/CG

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Angelic Reaper

tatoos, piercings, wear make up (like nail polish, maskaira)smoking, drinking, and guys who are super hairy on their arms, legs and have chest hair.... yeah.... cough

Shallow guys, guys who dont like to spend time with there family, unreliable and um... I think I just hit all the MAJOR turn off's

XDDDD

theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angelic Reaper says:

"tatoos, piercings, wear make up (like nail polish, maskaira)smoking, drinking, and guys who are super hairy on their arms, legs and have chest hair.... yeah.... *cough*Shallow guys, guys who dont like to spend time with there family, unreliable and um... I think I just hit all the MAJOR turn off'sXDDDD"

It's really hard to tell whether you're serious or not... xP

/CG

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Angelic Reaper

TheCleverGuy says:

"Angelic Reaper says:
"tatoos, piercings, wear make up (like nail polish, maskaira)smoking, drinking, and guys who are super hairy on their arms, legs and have chest hair.... yeah.... *cough*Shallow guys, guys who dont like to spend time with there family, unreliable and um... I think I just hit all the MAJOR turn off'sXDDDD"

/CG"

I'm being serious, lol

No I am! its not like I wont talk to someone who has all that, I just dont find them appealing is all. I have lots of guy friends who have ALL of those but I dont treat them differently from my other friends.

theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angelic Reaper says:

"TheCleverGuy says:
"Angelic Reaper says:

/CG"

I'm being serious, lol

No I am! its not like I wont talk to someone who has all that, I just dont find them appealing is all. I have lots of guy friends who have ALL of those but I dont treat them differently from my other friends. "

Lol I see... :P

/CG

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Morphid

Feral Nova says:

"Guys who smoke, drink (all the time), have piercings and try to be funny by insulting others all the time. but if I HAD to choose one... it would be trying to be funny but insulting others all the time."

:-)

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DragonGateAcer

people who dont see past the outer beuty and never look into whats inside a person

people who think there all that better than anyone and treat peole like dirt by there life style choices or what they look like

theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morphid says:

"Feral Nova says:
"Guys who smoke, drink (all the time), have piercings and try to be funny by insulting others all the time. but if I HAD to choose one... it would be trying to be funny but insulting others all the time."

:-)"

I'd agree if "Guys" is swapped into "Girls". Lol :P

/CG

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By POHOCOM
  1. Women who are argumentative with poor conversation or communicative skills. When a women argues or gets mad for childish reasons, or can't communicate without getting hyper, I know she's not gonna be more than a "playmate". If even that.

2. Women who lack values or a sense of right and wrong.

3. Women who date "loser" guys. (Abusers, deadbeats, criminals,addicts, etc.)

4. Party girls. Girls who go to clubs or bars. Nothing wrong. Just not my type.

5. I will date a women who smokes or drinks, but its still a turn off.

6. Church girls who answer each question with a Bible verse, and lack their own thoughts.

7. Promiscuous women.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#94  Edited By Supreme Marvel

POHOCOM says:

"1. Women who are argumentative with poor conversation or communicative skills. When a women argues or gets mad for childish reasons, or can't communicate without getting hyper.2. Women who lack values or a sense of right and wrong.3. Women who date "loser" guys. (Abusers, deadbeats, criminals, addicts, etc.)6. Church girls who answer each question with a Bible verse, and lack their own thoughts."

Above are very good ones. And more below for me...

1. Women who smoke and know it's killing them and others around them and don't care.

2. Selfishness and Self-centeredness.

To be continued...still thinking

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#95  Edited By Methos

POHOCOM says:

"Women who are argumentative with poor conversation or communicative skills. When a women argues or gets mad for childish reasons, or can't communicate without getting hyper, I know she's not gonna be more than a "playmate". If even that."

M

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ladydeath
  1. Guys who are not honest about themselves and stand by what they believe in. I see too many guys changing everything about themselves to make themselves look better, just so they can get into bed with girls.

2. Guys stuck on outer beauty when inner beauty counts just as much

3. Heavy drinkers...I mean the type who live in bars and clubs everynight

4. Guys who think they are "ladies men" and full of themselves

GUYS HERE IS A HINT! Honesty really works and if a woman doesn't like you for who you are why change and be miserable??

theCeruleanGestalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Women who are argumentative with poor conversation or communicative skills. When a women argues or gets mad for childish reasons, or can't communicate without getting hyper, I know she's not gonna be more than a "playmate". If even that."

M

"

Roflol...priceless. :D

/CG

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#98  Edited By No_Name_

Drugs.

I don't do them so a clash of lifestyle is inevitable.

Also,

Chauvinism.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By pixelized

hmmm. If he listens to metal. Idk I think there would be major problems with the car radio

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The Enigma

Ok, I am not shallow but I would not go out with a girl who:

• was fat.

• smelt bad.

• was ugly.

• was unbelievably hairy.