#1 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok lately I've seen threads about what's attractive in a person or who is attractive...but what about what's not attractive in a guy/girl?

-I can't stand it when a guy uses a really cheesy line. Ex. "You're eyes shine brighter than the stars"

#2 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...

-When girls openly (but possibly unintentionally) show that they only think about themselves. That's about when I lose my interest in them, lol xP

/CG
Post Edited:2008-04-18 12:36:55

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

TheCleverGuy says:

"Hmm... *thinking*/CG"

Yeah I hate it when chicks think too.

#4 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"TheCleverGuy says:
"Hmm... *thinking*/CG"

Yeah I hate it when chicks think too."

Lol, I meant that I was myself pondering on what I have for opinion about this subject... x_X

/CG

#5 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when girls start taking control of what I do

#6 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio

power surge says:

"I hate it when girls start taking control of what I do"

Then you should avoid saying those last 2 words at all costs.

#7 Posted by LstPaladin (9428 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it unattractive when someone treats you coldly before they even get to know you. When a person is not a natural conversationalist it is difficult to establish a connection with a stranger; especially if they decide upon first glance that you are not one of the “cool” people.

#8 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate it when men cry... exceptions being for serious matters (death of a loved one, etc...). I've had boyfriends in the past cry to try and get what they wanted, and it just pissed me off.

And people with the need to be in control all the time get to me.

#9 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Chickenman says:

"power surge says:
Then you should avoid saying those last 2 words at all costs. "

LMMFAO!!!!!!!

#10 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Chickenman says:
"power surge says:
LMMFAO!!!!!!!"

the only reason I said that is because I can't think of anything wrong with what I say or like

#11 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio

power surge says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Chickenman says:
"power surge says:
LMMFAO!!!!!!!"
the only reason I said that is because I can't think of anything wrong with what I say or like "

She'll think of something...

#12 Posted by Feral Nova (45907 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys who smoke, drink (all the time), have piercings and try to be funny by insulting others all the time.

but if I HAD to choose one... it would be trying to be funny but insulting others all the time.

#13 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

is that sentance aimed at me or charmcaster?

#14 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio

You. Just wait and see.

#15 Posted by Ecanem (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Idiots O_o

#16 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like jealousy, its okay to a certain degree (that "it shows you care" level) but after that its stupid.

Just my opinion ofcourse.

#17 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

Chickenman says:

"You. Just wait and see."

I should roast you and have you for dinner right now !

#18 Posted by Chickenman (271 posts) - - Show Bio

power surge says:

"Chickenman says:
"You. Just wait and see."
I should roast you and have you for dinner right now !"

Yeah, I get that a lot.

#19 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant stand when someone tries to make you feel guilty....i.e
[[phone call]]

Me:Hello?

Him: hey

Me: nothing personal i just dont feel like talking right now

him:I'm sorry i bug you.

Now where did that last line come from? aggrivates me.
Post Edited:2008-04-18 15:48:54

#20 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Smokers

Fat Chicks

lol.

#21 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Crimson Orchid says:

"I hate it when men cry... exceptions being for serious matters (death of a loved one, etc...). I've had boyfriends in the past cry to try and get what they wanted, and it just pissed me off. And people with the need to be in control *all* the time get to me."
What about a sad movie?
#22 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

When girls are in a large group of girls, and you want to talk to them privately (Like you know. Do some flirting maybe ask them out) It turns me off, because you have to go to them and ask, if you can talk to them privately.

#23 Posted by NEW VENOM (926 posts) - - Show Bio

when girls are beautiful and they upsess about how they look and then call themselves ugly

#24 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"Girls who say "whatever" and think its a sentence."

LMAO explain that one a little further...its like aying "no" haha

#25 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Girls who say "whatever" and think its a sentence.

#26 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"When girls are in a large group of girls, and you want to talk to them privately (Like you know. Do some flirting maybe ask them out) It turns me off, because you have to go to them and ask, if you can talk to them privately."

Grow some god damn balls, and just do it!!!

#27 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"When girls are in a large group of girls, and you want to talk to them privately (Like you know. Do some flirting maybe ask them out) It turns me off, because you have to go to them and ask, if you can talk to them privately."

Agreed.

#28 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Shaper says:

Grow some god damn balls, and just do it!!!"

It is definetly harder than you think... (guess why I have never tried) x_X

/CG

#29 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Super-Buster says:

LMAO explain that one a little further...its like aying "no" haha"

Its difficult to articulate, its just so vague and uncaring. It could happen when you're asking her what movie she wants to see, it could happen when you're talking about super-heroes (or any other dorky hobbies you might have), it could happen in the middle of an argument, but whenever it happens, it annoys the hell out of me.

This kinda goes with my "whatever" turn-off, but I can't stand a girl who just doesn't care about anything. Usually they're the same ones who say "whatever" and think its a viable sentence.

#30 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"pixelized says:
"Super-Buster says:
Its difficult to articulate, its just so vague and uncaring. It could happen when you're asking her what movie she wants to see, it could happen when you're talking about super-heroes (or any other dorky hobbies you might have), it could happen in the middle of an argument, but whenever it happens, it annoys the hell out of me. This kinda goes with my "whatever" turn-off, but I can't stand a girl who just doesn't care about anything. Usually they're the same ones who say "whatever" and think its a viable sentence."

Lol...i understand...kind of like saying "IDK" for everything haha

#31 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"TheCleverGuy says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
It is definetly harder than you think... (guess why I have never tried) x_X /CG"
Thank you."

I'm sure there will be at least 5 minutes when she is not with a major group...

#32 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Super-Buster says:
"pixelized says:
"Super-Buster says:
Its difficult to articulate, its just so vague and uncaring. It could happen when you're asking her what movie she wants to see, it could happen when you're talking about super-heroes (or any other dorky hobbies you might have), it could happen in the middle of an argument, but whenever it happens, it annoys the hell out of me. This kinda goes with my "whatever" turn-off, but I can't stand a girl who just doesn't care about anything. Usually they're the same ones who say "whatever" and think its a viable sentence."

Lol...i understand...kind of like saying "IDK" for everything haha"

Sorta, but I think you get the idea.

#33 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized says:

"Shaper says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
It is definetly harder than you think... (guess why I have never tried) x_X /CG"
Thank you."
I'm sure there will be at least 5 minutes when she is not with a major group..."

At school............

#34 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

TheCleverGuy says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:

Thank you.

#35 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Shaper says:
"pixelized says:
"Shaper says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
Thank you."
I'm sure there will be at least 5 minutes when she is not with a major group..."
At school............"
You just need to go up to her, and be like "Despite that fact that I seem gay, I'm not!""

You are lucky you are a girl, or I would have punched you.

#36 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"Shaper says:
"pixelized says:
"Shaper says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
Thank you."
At school............"
You just need to go up to her, and be like "Despite that fact that I seem gay, I'm not!""

!@#^$ You.

knocks you out

#37 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!!!!

#38 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"pixelized says:
"Shaper says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
Thank you."
At school............"

You just need to go up to her, and be like "Despite that fact that I seem gay, I'm not!"

#39 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
"pixelized says:
"Shaper says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"Charmcaster says:
"Shaper says:
Thank you."
At school............"
!@#^$ You. **knocks you out** "

You seem kinda gay too, take my advice...

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

-Women that smoke. Sometimes I can make an exception depending on girl...

-Fat women. If I can stay in shape, so can she. They say that being fat is hereditary for some, but there's nothing stopping anyone from losing weight.

-Arrogant women. I tried introducing myself to one about a year ago, and I got shot down by her, immediately, for some unknown reason. She rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath after I asked her what her name was. She obviously thought that she was too cool/pretty to talk to me. I was only being friendly... Everyone else says the same about her as well.

-Airheaded women. Seriously, some women out there act like they don't have any common sense and say some really stupid things.

-Women that don't learn from past mistakes. You know how many women I've come across that have gotten played for sex, get mad and say they want a real man, but then played again? What the f@ck is going on with these women!?

#41 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

Your at school. There are plenty of chances for you to catch her alone or not in such a large group if your afraid of doing it with her friends.

You never know until you at least try.

#42 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Your at school. There are plenty of chances for you to catch her alone or not in such a large group if your afraid of doing it with her friends.You never know until you at least try."

I know the feeling. Either do what Fern mentioned, or walk up to all of them, and introduce yourself to all of them, even if you're only interested in that one girl. It's hard for me sometimes, but it's gets the job done. If walk up to them, and only talk to the girl you like, her friends will give you dirty looks. So, you gotta acknowledge all of them, even if you don't want to.

Or you can get your homeboys to accompany you, making it easier to approach all of them.

#43 Posted by theCeruleanGestalt (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmcaster says:

"You seem kinda gay too, take my advice..."

Uhmm, that's about one of the last things I would ever want to hear from anyone (well, I know this was directed to Shaper, but still). And I don't think the line you mentioned would be very effective either...

I think I've at several times been called "gay", and it's not very nice to be billed as such when you are not. (Those kinda remarks have dissipated over the last year though, so it's not bothering me much now...)

/CG

#44 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio

Chicks who smoke and drink too much. It okay in moderation but I cant take the excessive drinkers and smoking chicks.

#45 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

-Stupid women

-Shallow women

-Arrogant women

-Dumb women who claim they know what they want but when the bastard is staring them in the face, they spit on him and go for the other prick

-Women with short hair

#46 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"My main one is woman who smoke."

I've been around smokers all my life so it doesn't bother me at all.

#47 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

My main one is woman who smoke.

#48 Posted by Darkchild (40548 posts) - - Show Bio

rude

inconsiderate

whiny

women who belch in bad moments. and dont say excuse me.

#49 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Andferne says:
"My main one is woman who smoke."
I've been around smokers all my life so it doesn't bother me at all."

Ever think about quitting? or getting them to?

....lol jk EC

#50 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Red Haired Women (Don't know why)"

shakes his head and leaves