• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Ascended (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Both sides are bloodlusted.

Whichever side wins first in a street fight will have the winner's side actor play Spider-man.

Who would win?

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (13466 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield's fans are younger, hipper, better looking and in much better shape. Also, we have a decades or so gap in technological prowess, considering we're not living in the early 2000's.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (25169 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield fans. We're logical and not run by nostalgia. Plus we have guns.

#5 Posted by Lateralus (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield's fans are younger, hipper, better looking and in much better shape. Also, we have a decades or so gap in technological prowess, considering we're not living in the early 2000's.

Shut up or I am gonna take your allowance away

#6 Posted by Jayc1324 (12931 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans. Smarter and more experienced.

#7 Edited by Jayc1324 (12931 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans. Smarter and more experienced. Our movies have also made more than any of Garfield's.

#8 Posted by MatthewParker (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so stupid.

#9 Posted by Ascended (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@matthewparker: Ikr, but I made this for the comical side. Cause I can't take Spider-man seriously anymore... not when it's in Sony's hands.

#10 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18460 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayc1324 said:

Maguire fans. Smarter and more experienced. Our movies have also made more than any of Garfield's.

That fact that this thread was made by a Maquire fan completely contradicts your first statement.

because

This is so stupid.

@sc @god_spawn @saren

#11 Posted by JetiiMitra (8731 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it. Stuff doesn't seem that bad between the two. Am I missing something?

#12 Posted by DoDirty (1023 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield fans. We're logical and not run by nostalgia. Plus we have guns.

Truth.

#13 Posted by DarthDalek (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Max Dillon was a Garfield fanboy in ASM2.

Electro solos Maguire fans.

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (14182 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans have the rage on their side.

#15 Posted by Drew_Tan (535 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans are in their prime in mid-late 20s whereas a large portion of garfield fans are prepubescent teenage boys and girls. Maguire fans should be able to stomp them into the ground.

#16 Posted by ComicStooge (13466 posts) - - Show Bio

Max Dillon was a Garfield fanboy in ASM2.

Electro solos Maguire fans.

This.

#17 Posted by CairoV (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire was the superior Peter Parker

Garfield is the superior Spider-Man

#18 Posted by Dbzk1999 (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@drew_tan: considering I saw both when they came out (I was about 5 when I saw spiderman and 13 when I saw ASM) I wouldn't say I'm in more prime yet)

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I already made this, or somebody else did.

#20 Posted by laflux (16927 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2 Maguire>> Garfield

#21 Edited by AnnoyedImmortalSpirit (768 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire side win!

We are possibly even more bloodlusted because we can't stand Garfield's face and his last movie!!!

#22 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: noooooooo spiderman 2 was the least entertaining of the trilogy

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (14182 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Spider-Man 2 Maguire>> Garfield

lolno

#24 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6508 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to heavily raise my Max Thierot as Spider-Man fan army to possibly defeat them both...After I get him casted as Spidey in an immediate reboot, of course.

#25 Edited by Ascended (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry guys, when you see me create threads like this especially on the battle forums, it means I don't take Spider-man seriously anymore. It's a spit back to Sony in their faces, of course, something we can try to laugh about.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (20071 posts) - - Show Bio

Garfield fans for reasons stated. Cognitive enough to move forward with the times, younger, not fueled by nostalgia, and we also have Electro.

Online
#28 Posted by dagmar_merrill (9683 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else think of Garfield.. the cat?

Online
#29 Posted by Ascended (549 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot....... to limit this thread to a certain gender.

#30 Posted by Farkam (4960 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by RogueShadow (11232 posts) - - Show Bio

I quite like both...

#32 Edited by Noone301994 (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by HumanRocket (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#34 Posted by StarKiller809 (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

@ascended said:

I forgot....... to limit this thread to a certain gender.

...Really? Excluding a gender is going to make this argument more valid? It's stupid no matter who is talking about it. You can't take Spider-Man seriously, well I can't take your argument seriously when you say things like that.

I didn't know there was a rivalry and it does seem a bit silly. Enjoy them for what they brought/bring to the roll.

#35 Posted by dagmar_merrill (9683 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else think of Garfield.. the cat?

Really, no one else?

Online
#36 Edited by NinjaWarrior268 (1771 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Maquire is a celebrity name so I wasnt thinking about Garfield the Cat.

#37 Edited by Ascended (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@starkiller809 said:

@ascended said:

I forgot....... to limit this thread to a certain gender.

...Really? Excluding a gender is going to make this argument more valid? It's stupid no matter who is talking about it. You can't take Spider-Man seriously, well I can't take your argument seriously when you say things like that.

I didn't know there was a rivalry and it does seem a bit silly. Enjoy them for what they brought/bring to the roll.

I can't take Spider-man seriously because they at least took better time with the actors/actresses and fun for Spider-man before 2007, and they haven't given two shits about the character ever since, and they think that rebooting it with mediocre looks of people who understand the character will make the movies better. I'm one of those people who isn't a big fan of Andrew in these movies, so count me out bub. In the end, I couldn't give two shits about what other people think. The day I start seeing Peter have sex with MJ or a cloned Gwen naked in bed is the day I start falling out the chair than seeing an emo Peter dancing (even though both aren't good).

#38 Posted by Saren (25918 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.

Also please, Garfield fans are 12 years old at best, with tastes to match.

Moderator
#39 Posted by dagmar_merrill (9683 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

Not a battle.

Also please, Garfield fans are 12 years old at best, with tastes to match.

Online
#40 Posted by The Stegman (25169 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

Not a battle.

Also please, Garfield fans are 12 years old at best, with tastes to match.

Haters be hatin'

#41 Posted by Saren (25918 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

Not a battle.

Also please, Garfield fans are 12 years old at best, with tastes to match.

Haters be hatin'

Sure. Do you feel like a big boy, sneaking a sip of Daddy's whiskey when he's not looking?

Moderator
#42 Posted by The Stegman (25169 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren said:

@the_stegman said:

@saren said:

Not a battle.

Also please, Garfield fans are 12 years old at best, with tastes to match.

Haters be hatin'

Sure. Do you feel like a big boy, sneaking a sip of Daddy's whiskey when he's not looking?

Yes!...I mean...No...I mean...SHUT UP STUPID HEAD!

#43 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a Garfield fan and a Maguire fan Im young enough to remember having the toys of the film and how to comprehend it but still old enough to be young enough to be a Garfied fan #swag

#44 Posted by TDK_1997 (15007 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans. Garfield fans are kids or way younger people who are not as strong mentally and physically as we are,the Maguire fans.

#45 Edited by GoblinAlGhoul (65 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Garfield fans weaponize their hair?

#47 Edited by frogdog (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans have the rage on their side.

From this thread, all I see is tears.

@ascended said:
@starkiller809 said:

@ascended said:

I forgot....... to limit this thread to a certain gender.

...Really? Excluding a gender is going to make this argument more valid? It's stupid no matter who is talking about it. You can't take Spider-Man seriously, well I can't take your argument seriously when you say things like that.

I didn't know there was a rivalry and it does seem a bit silly. Enjoy them for what they brought/bring to the roll.

I can't take Spider-man seriously because they at least took better time with the actors/actresses and fun for Spider-man before 2007, and they haven't given two shits about the character ever since, and they think that rebooting it with mediocre looks of people who understand the character will make the movies better. I'm one of those people who isn't a big fan of Andrew in these movies, so count me out bub. In the end, I couldn't give two shits about what other people think. The day I start seeing Peter have sex with MJ or a cloned Gwen naked in bed is the day I start falling out the chair than seeing an emo Peter dancing (even though both aren't good).

Umm you do know that Peter and MJ have had sex before right?

#48 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4774 posts) - - Show Bio

Maguire fans. I come with a minigun and kill all the billion fangirls Garfield has.

#49 Edited by Cgoodness (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#50 Edited by leonkarlen123 (4774 posts) - - Show Bio