Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Copy says:

"If you had a choice to have magic abilities or technology like Blue beetle which would you take?"

Tech if the magic is simple stuff but if its like wandas magic id pick Magic

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

If you had a choice to have magic abilities or technology like Blue beetle which would you take?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Copy

More like doctor strange type of magic. But that doesn't mean your going to be good at it. So I would go with bb armor tech.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Man such a hard choice...im goin with BOTH!!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'll go magic.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Chameleone

I would use tech so i could create a serum that would make me similar to Clayface, ya know mud shapeshifter. So many possibilities. Uh Can i do that?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Darkchild

well if u put it that way id go Magic

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

chameleone says:

"I would use tech so i could create a serum that would make me similar to Clayface, ya know mud shapeshifter. So many possibilities. Uh Can i do that?"

Well yea I know with tech you can. But is that the only reason why you want tech?

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chameleone

Copy says:

"chameleone says:
"I would use tech so i could create a serum that would make me similar to Clayface, ya know mud shapeshifter. So many possibilities. Uh Can i do that?"

Well yea I know with tech you can. But is that the only reason why you want tech?"

well tech you can create stuff that can make your body be anything.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

magic

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GuardianAngel

"Any sufficiently advanced technology can be considered the same as magic" or something like that. My fiction class got talking about Sci-fi and its various subgenres, and someone said that.

I pick magic.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Magic.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Magic..lol..Magic for sure.

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GuardianAngel

Anyone can use Tech; Luthor, Joker have proven it. So have Steel, Magneto, Micah...

It takes balls to use magic that could backfire and turn you into a horny toad.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Hey, don't knock tech, some of my favorite characters are tech gods, Cyborg Supes for instance.

Frisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Frisco

Magic.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rotten gun

magic... its unlimited... magic can take down gods in comics

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GuardianAngel

Not knocking tech. Just saying, it's easy to use. The Fae hides better.

"woh si taht rof na noitanalpxe?"

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By Apparition

Copy says:

"More like doctor strange type of magic. But that doesn't mean your going to be good at it. So I would go with bb armor tech."

why wouldn't you be any good at it? you might not be any good with the tech then either, so i'll take the magic.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rotten gun

GuardianAngel says:

"Not knocking tech. Just saying, it's easy to use. The Fae hides better. "woh si taht rof na noitanalpxe?""

not bad for an explanation

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

GuardianAngel says:

"Not knocking tech. Just saying, it's easy to use. The Fae hides better."woh si taht rof na noitanalpxe?""

Are you saying tech is easier than magic? Maybe activating it after it's constructed, but even still, magic seems to be easier depending on the user, use and universe. Sometimes magic can be done just by thinking or often speaking, doesn't that make it just as, if not easier to use?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rotten gun

Buckshot says:

"GuardianAngel says:
"Not knocking tech. Just saying, it's easy to use. The Fae hides better. "woh si taht rof na noitanalpxe?""
Are you saying tech is easier than magic? Maybe activating it after it's constructed, but even still, magic seems to be easier depending on the user, use and universe. Sometimes magic can be done just by thinking or often speaking, doesn't that make it just as, if not easier to use? "

dilav tniop

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
"More like doctor strange type of magic. But that doesn't mean your going to be good at it. So I would go with bb armor tech."
why wouldn't you be any good at it? you might not be any good with the tech then either, so i'll take the magic."

True. Both are hard to take control of. But I'll probably take tech if its like blue beetle tech where you ahave something helping you out.

Zelos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zelos

i choose magic. then i make tech with my mastery of the mystic arts. lol

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gloom

Definitely magic for me. There's something that feels much more... creative and imaginative about magic. Somehow I feel I could do much more with it than I could with tech.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Technology is limited to your mind. Magic is limited to your ability to gesture and speak.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

White Mage says:

"Technology is limited to your mind. Magic is limited to your ability to gesture and speak."

depends on the magic, some doesnt require gestures or speech

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Copy

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
"Copy says:
why wouldn't you be any good at it? you might not be any good with the tech then either, so i'll take the magic."
True. Both are hard to take control of. But I'll probably take tech if its like blue beetle tech where you have something helping you out."
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I will take magic over tech. I cant see Iron Man and Samus Aran defeating Zatanna and Phantom Stranger !

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Andferne

I'd take magic over tech.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Tech. Magic is all too hocus pocussy. And any magic powerful enough is indistinguishable from technology and vice versa. And the mind far surpasses gestures and speech. What if your mute? Oh what now! And Magic cannot replace limbs. Tech can. Plus magic isn't as simple as pushing a button. Nothing is that simple. Or as fun. Ehehehehe pushes nuclear missile launching button again and again

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Andferne

Actually magic could replace limbs. Regenative spells, or similar types of magic incantations. One does not need to speak to cast a spell. Some spells might take certin actions, some might require a componet, others just speech, or the ability to think.

Tech is limited to what we can make of and from it.

Magic has the possability to make the plausible possible.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By Methos

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic and any sufficiently arcane magic is indistinguishable from technology.

============================================================================================================================================

M

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vrakmul

Andferne says:

"Actually magic could replace limbs. Regenative spells, or similar types of magic incantations. One does not need to speak to cast a spell. Some spells might take certin actions, some might require a componet, others just speech, or the ability to think.Tech is limited to what we can make of and from it.Magic has the possability to make the plausible possible."

It's not as good as a robot arm. Robot arms are stronger than the original. Plus Magic doesn't make as pretty explosions. And who doesn't like explosions? Plus magic and tech compliment each other. They serve as back ups for each other. However Psionics Mind powers almost always trump either.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Andferne

Pretty exsplosves, try massive fireballs, or makeing meteros rain down from the sky all useing magic.

Plus magic could have the power to enhance the body mind and soul. Provideing tougher skin, indomitable will, enchances attributes. I can go on and on with what magic is capable of (if it was real).

Think of magic as like one of the Green Lanterns rings. Its power is ohnly limited by the users imagination and control.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vrakmul

Andferne says:

"Pretty exsplosves, try massive fireballs, or makeing meteros rain down from the sky all useing magic.Plus magic could have the power to enhance the body mind and soul. Provideing tougher skin, indomitable will, enchances attributes. I can go on and on with what magic is capable of (if it was real).Think of magic as like one of the Green Lanterns rings. Its power is ohnly limited by the users imagination and control."

So are psionics. And those explosions don't make mushroom clouds. I only accept mushroom clouds only done by nuclear explosives or very very high powered conventional explosives or anti-matter or above Plus magic like technology is bound to the laws of the universe set in place by the supreme entity of the universe.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

Depending on how you view magic. I think thats what it comes down to is how powerful you as a individual think magic could be if it was real.

Some ight think it just as simple levitation, to pulling rabbits out of a hat, while othrs might think it as beings capable to warp reality or simple be able to think people out of exsistance.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Andferne

Just keep away from the big red shinny button blinking that says in big letters DO NOT PUSH.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vrakmul

Andferne says:

"Depending on how you view magic. I think thats what it comes down to is how powerful you as a individual think magic could be if it was real.Some ight think it just as simple levitation, to pulling rabbits out of a hat, while othrs might think it as beings capable to warp reality or simple be able to think people out of exsistance."

I prefer pushing a button. It makes funny noises. Oh and Gleeg snag zip! World explodes as if hit with an equally large piece of anti-matter and all of it is permanently destroyed That's not magic. That's abusing the laws of Blah world.
Post Edited:2007-12-21 15:37:46

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vrakmul

You want explosions? I will give you an explosion Goes on the sun GLEEG SNAG ZIP! The sun explodes as if hit with an equally large piece of anti-matter and everything in a 1,000 light year radius is destroyed That's still abusing Blah world's laws of physics Not magic.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rotten gun

when you turn up to a battle etc with tech you only have what your equipped with... when you turn up with magic you bring everything

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

Rotten gun says:

"when you turn up to a battle etc with tech you only have what your equipped with... when you turn up with magic you bring everything"

Actually I have two three word phrases with me, phrases that cause great destruction. ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG! a nuclear explosion with the equivalent power of 500 trillion tons of tnt occurs right after saying the words And GLEEG SNAG ZIP! galaxy is hit with an anti-matter galaxy just as large and the universe is destroyed This is not magic, this is abusing the laws of physics from another universe.
Post Edited:2007-12-21 15:48:56

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rotten gun

Dreadnaught says:

"Rotten gun says:
"when you turn up to a battle etc with tech you only have what your equipped with... when you turn up with magic you bring everything"
Actually I have two three word phrases with me, phrases that cause great destruction. ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG! *a nuclear explosion with the equivalent power of 500 trillion tons of tnt* And GLEEG SNAG ZIP! *galaxy is hit with an anti-matter galaxy just as large and the universe is destroyed* "

thats funny cause my anti 500 trillion tons of tnt explosion spell is YKEEZ YGGUB GOOD! and my reverse galaxy anti-matter spell is GEELG GANS PIZ !

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vrakmul

Rotten gun says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
Actually I have two three word phrases with me, phrases that cause great destruction. ZEEKY BUGGY DOOG! *a nuclear explosion with the equivalent power of 500 trillion tons of tnt* And GLEEG SNAG ZIP! *galaxy is hit with an anti-matter galaxy just as large and the universe is destroyed* "

thats funny cause my anti 500 trillion tons of tnt explosion spell is YKEEZ YGGUB GOOD! and my reverse galaxy anti-matter spell is GEELG GANS PIZ ! "

Forces rotten gun to say Blah with psionic powers which are stronger than magic and his head is blown off and is forever dead and his soul is destroyed and never can be revived through any means except for the flying spaghetti monster's or the Zeeky H-bomb's cosent Psionics rule, magic and tech both suck compared to Psionics. Mind powers own all.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rotten gun

Dreadnaught says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
thats funny cause my anti 500 trillion tons of tnt explosion spell is YKEEZ YGGUB GOOD! and my reverse galaxy anti-matter spell is GEELG GANS PIZ ! "
*Forces rotten gun to say Blah with psionic powers which are stronger than magic and his head is blown off and is forever dead and his soul is destroyed and never can be revived through any means except for the flying spaghetti monster's or the Zeeky H-bomb's cosent* Psionics rule, magic and tech both suck compared to Psionics. Mind powers own all. "

jeeze!!! rotten gun thinks to himself "thank god i used my hologram spell and i still have a head!".

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

Rotten gun says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Rotten gun says:
*Forces rotten gun to say Blah with psionic powers which are stronger than magic and his head is blown off and is forever dead and his soul is destroyed and never can be revived through any means except for the flying spaghetti monster's or the Zeeky H-bomb's cosent* Psionics rule, magic and tech both suck compared to Psionics. Mind powers own all. "

jeeze!!! rotten gun thinks to himself "thank god i used my hologram spell and i still have a head!".

"

Absorbs all of Rotten guns magical powers and steals all memory on how to use them so now he instantly knows them and has them and rotten gun has none Now I have tech, Psionics, magic, Matter, energy, and reality warping.

And divine powers. I AM INVINCIBLE!!! For none can defeat me now as I have all powers!

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#47  Edited By HolySerpent

i go with magic.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers