Madeleine Albright says you are going to Hell if you don't vote for Hillary Clinton since Hillary is a woman!

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By dum529001

This is crazy. Madeleine Albright says that people have to vote for Hillary because she's a woman?

This woman, Madeline Albright, is the one who said the USA putting its military into Iraq is worth 500,000 dead Iraqi children.

Is this woman playing with a full deck? Do these people have a screw loose??

What kind of insanity is this?!

No Caption Provided

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let their generation die out.

IN 20-30 years they'll all be forgotten.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dum529001

@lpnq said:

IN 20-30 years they'll all be forgotten.

If She gets elected she might die while still in office.

Hopefully, she doesn't get elected.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm out. Gotta love feminism

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Well darn. Guess I'm going to Hell.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Just_Banter

So instead of voting based on credentials and policies, you have to vote based on vagina?

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Hillary Clinton is literally the last presidential candidate I would vote in. She is the absolute worst, IMHO.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hillary and her supporters are complete jokes. The only reason they're voting for her is because she has a vagina and....that's about it. Even Gloria Steinem shamed women for supporting Bernie. It seems like these feminists would rather women not use their brain. Just Lol. I find Bernie supporters legitimate and infinitely more respectable. Why? Because they're not voting based off emotion and whether a person has a vagina or not.

People think if they vote Hillary that things will change because she's a woman and being a woman is magical. Well that isn't true. Just look at the 2008 election. People voted in Obama, because he was black and things only got worse. I guess people just want to feel like they've accomplished something. Too bad Hillary is a corrupt war-mongering piece of shit. And arguably the worst candidate. But hey Hillary 2016!!!! First FEMALE president!!!!

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

A feminist says something sexist? Shocking!

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThePreface

@silkyballfro94: things got worse? Lol... Are you saying with a straight face that the economy in 2016 is worse 2008? Because you're either delusional or watching too much Fox news. 8 years ago, for the first time in my life, I saw impoverished people in my childhood home (because of the 3 trillion dollars Rumsfeld and Cheney straight up stole). Eight years later people are starting to move back because the economy is on the come up. You may not agree with Obama on social policies and that's you're prerogative, but to say the US is worse off financially is the spreading of misinformation.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And don't confuse feminists with feminazis. The former is about equality while the latter is all about matriarchy and misandry.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94: things got worse? Lol... Are you saying with a straight face that the economy in 2016 is worse 2008? Because you're either delusional or watching too much Fox news. 8 years ago, for the first time in my life, I saw impoverished people in my childhood home (because of the 3 trillion dollars Rumsfeld and Cheney straight up stole). Eight years later people are starting to move back because the economy is on the come up. You may not agree with Obama on social policies and that's you're prerogative, but to say the US is worse off financially is the spreading of misinformation.

The world economy is headed towards collapse very fast. Many are selling as much as they can right now to prepare for it.

You can thank the 6000 people on the planet who own over half the wealth and do nothing but hoard it.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ThePreface

@dum529001: the PRC's economy is slowing down because they devalued the Yuan so that it could be a global currency. Naturally the PRC having the second largest economy on the planet will effect the world economy.

And yeah I agree that income inequality sucks, but not just because I'm middle/low class. When the workforce is educated and the middle class strong we have more money to spend which is good for everyone.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepreface: Feminazi's don't use the term 'Feminazi' to describe themselves. Do you know what they call themselves? If you answered feminist, give yourself a pat on the back.

Also, egalitarian would be a better term if people are really about fairness for all. So called true feminists who are all about equality would be better off using the term and distancing themselves from the screwballs.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is why liberals lost the house, the left is filled with SJWs and Reggresives which makes the true liberals hate half their own party.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: fair enough. They should be able to call themselves what they like, but I understand your line of thinking.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obama not black. Last I check Black people have 2 black parents and not one.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bernie has more female followers.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd vote for Hillary. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepreface: Nothing but assumptions about me were made in your post. And I saying "things only got worse" is misinformation? Oh geez I'm sorry, I insulted your royal, divine and flawless Obama. But here are the reasons why I think things got worse.

The national debt has nearly doubled since 2008. By the end of Obama's term, America's debt will be at around $20 trillion dollars. Race relations are the worst that they've been in a long while. Obama and his administration further drove the middle east into complete chaos by assassinating Gaddafi, attempting to drive Assad out of power, providing weapons to radicals like ISIS and basically creating them, among many other things. And he wants to bring in refugees.

Just Lol, the Obama administration is the exact same as the Bush administration. And Hillary will be the same too. MORE WAR AND CHAOS!!!

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dum529001

@silkyballfro94 said:

@thepreface: Nothing but assumptions about me were made in your post. And I saying "things only got worse" is misinformation? Oh geez I'm sorry, I insulted your royal, divine and flawless Obama. But here are the reasons why I think things got worse.

The national debt has nearly doubled since 2008. By the end of Obama's term, America's debt will be at around $20 trillion dollars. Race relations are the worst that they've been in a long while. Obama and his administration further drove the middle east into complete chaos by assassinating Gaddafi, attempting to drive Assad out of power, providing weapons to radicals like ISIS and basically creating them, among many other things. And he wants to bring in refugees.

Just Lol, the Obama administration is the exact same as the Bush administration. And Hillary will be the same too. MORE WAR AND CHAOS!!!

Everything you said is correct. I'm not trying to vote for a puppet president that won't do anything to truly build the USA economy, screw us on on trade deals by killing the concept of free trade, allow multinational corporations to ship jobs over seas and not pay taxes, Empower a monopoly for the big multinational corporations and disempower smaller business, and help arm terrorist groups like ISIS and the muslim brotherhood.

Seriously though, why do you need to fill out tons of paper-work and pay so much money, just to start up your own business. Its crazy. We need truly free trade!

Governments should not be controlled by privately owned mega-banks like the Federal Reserve, Goldman Sax and JP Morgan! Governments should not be controlled by the 6000 people on earth who own more than half the global wealth!

USA government needs to stop funding terrorists! Stop acting like we should be fighting Russians! Stop with the war propaganda!!

Let everyone participate in capitalism so that everyone is allowed to multiply their wealth instead of only a few people who are already at the top! Stop the top global elites from hogging all the wealth and sucking all the local economies of the world dry like a parasite!

We need to stop encouraging tribalism and instead, stand up for humanity. I have no interest in fighting someone just because they are not from my tribe! We don't need the perfect person for president, we just need someone who will protect the core interests of all Americans!

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By darthdeadpool

Duh she literally said 500,000 dead Iraqi kids was worth it on tv

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The left has turned the country into a hell hole. They have pandered to the lowest form of American for votes and the Zionist owned media is responsible. It is now okay for a grown man who identifies as a woman to use the bathroom with our daughters. Instead of getting them mental assistance for their sickness they are told it's normal and healthy by the leftist media. You have racist blacks screaming racism the mere sight of law enforcement. They talk to cops like dogs and expect to be treated with compassion and respect for their stupidity. And even though blacks kill each other over shoes and playstations and are rarely killed by whites there they are crying racism even though they teach their kids to hate all whites. As someone who grew up in an all black neighborhood I don't recall any white privilege when I had to protect my brother and sister from racist blacks while getting locked up for defending them from the true racist's. I also don't recall any white privilege while locked up and having to fight everyday because I would never pretend to be something I'm not. I could never be that weak and pathetic. My son knows if he's put in that situation he has my permission to defend himself and his little sister by any means necessary . If he has to end a life or two so be it, let the broken corpse fall where it may. I'll deal with the consequence and take full responsibility for the fact he was in the wrong for defending himself against the deluded protected class. I've taught my son to work hard and never expect anything from anyone. And Hillary is the by far the most dishonest festering puss filled boil in this election. Pandering to any minority that is dumb and pathetic enough to be bought with a new Hillary government issued phone made for 50 cent in Taiwan. Oh bye the way I'm not white before I get asked to my clan outfit off . The left love to pull the race card. I wish the sheeple that vote for them were pulling a time card from their job instead of the race card. But who ever gives the most government handouts has your best interest at heart of course. They want you depended because if your dependent you're bought and paid for. You know I'm not white but the harder I work the more privilege I seem to have, amazing I know. When I get pulled over I treat law enforcement with the respect their title demands and it's crazy but they treat with kindness as well. Maybe they're fooled by my blue eyes that must be it. Never mind I have a head like a freaking chia pet. TRUMP because anyone else will have new laws put in place for people that want to be treated like martians, silly yes but the left needs that vote. Look up the body count for a look these stand up people. Or you could vote for Bernie and let our children feel the bern. Its a pleasant burn like male yeast infection. And Cruz and he who is rarly mentioned are just as bad. Cruz's wife was under rice in the bush administration.Look her up and the north American union. And remember the pope does not like walls, we should build bridges that resemble the Vaticans

Avatar image for bowserfromsonic
bowserfromsonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who cares? im not sexist so im voting hillary

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rather be in Hell than here if she's president.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how warped her psyche is after all those guys in High School made fun of her for being the ugliest girl in the state.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Progressives and their damn nonsense.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Manchine

Sorry I ignore liberal lying murder.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one choose hell.

@just_banter: "So instead of voting based on credentials and policies, you have to vote based on vagina?"

Tbf I make some of my most important decisions based on vaginas.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one choose hell.

@just_banter: "So instead of voting based on credentials and policies, you have to vote based on vagina?"

Tbf I make some of my most important decisions based on vaginas.

That's a fair point.

Cruel_Cosmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Stupid idiot

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

hard to kill a bad thing

Loading Video...

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just pretend that below is embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpm4rjejFgQ

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell sounds better than a SJW run country

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me correct myself now. Things have changed. The primary reason people are voting Clinton now is to avoid and defeat a Trump presidency. Voting for her vagina is now secondary, but it will still play a major role in her campaign. You can bet Hillary will capitalise on it even more, as she has already done. The victim card will be played strong once Trump vs Clinton gets going.

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'll be a storm once it becomes hillary vs. Trump

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it obvious guys? This women is God. That's why she has the ability to condemn people to Hell. Hey, while she's at it, can someone tell her to inform everyone that unless they give me one-millions dollars that they're are going to Hell? Thanks.

Tales of the Twilight Zone

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prepare the party when I make it there guys.