• 51 results
#1 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

Real talk, the dopest lady on comic vine. (Yeah I said it.)

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20318 posts) - - Show Bio

She is very enjoyable to talk to.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Very knowledgeable and usually polite. Always nice to talk to.

#4 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

I love you big sis! <33333 One of my bestest friends and favorite members on here.

#6 Posted by Roddy010 (5257 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she's pretty awesome to say the least.

#7 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18182 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the most open minded,understanding,intelligent and genuinely nice people on here.

#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

She lights up the vine !

#9 Posted by mikethekiller (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

She seems like pleasant enough person.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

I love you big sis! <33333 One of my bestest friends and favorite members on here.

THIS! LYKOPIS ROCKS! :D

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Lykopsis done to deserve a thread of appreciation? I don't remember too many other users getting one...in fact none come to mind...

#12 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Samimista said:

All hail Empress Lykopis and King TheAcidSkull!

#13 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Lykopis is consistently one of the most intelligent and polite people on the vine. If anybody around here deserves an appreciation thread, its her.

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Samimista said:

Her Appreciation Thread! Not mine! All hail Empress Lykopis ^__^!

#15 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Samimista said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Samimista said:

Her Appreciation Thread! Not mine! All hail Empress Lykopis ^__^!

^___^ *gets out the palm leaves to fan the Empress*

#16 Posted by Lunacyde (19319 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are just a little weird.

#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

She's lovely.

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: ^__^!

@Lunacyde said:

You guys are just a little weird.

you don't say?

#19 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Lyko-chan!

#20 Posted by YoungJustice (6863 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

My Queen razes battlefields in glorious fire, collecting the heads of all fools who oppose her with her righteous ax!

#22 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

Love or loathe the labels, you'll likely learn something, though

Beware: this lupine lady levels legions with lingo.

And she don't care if you're latina, -tino, black, tan, or gringo;

Who's the Queen of heads and Hearts? You say Lykopis? Bingo.

#23 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

My god man.. What have you done? Like her ego wasn't big enough :p

#24 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like very many people, but I like Lykopis. She takes care of the dirty work and has the patience of a saint.

#25 Posted by BumpyBoo (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

Total respect <3 <3 <3 <3

Here's a blast from the past! :P :

#26 Posted by Gwahlur_Rising (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect!

#27 Posted by Inverno (13246 posts) - - Show Bio

All hail the Queen of Hearts... Or else she will take off your heads!!!!

No, seriously now. She is a great friend to me in this site and is definitely someone everybody should look up to.

#28 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm familiar with her work ;P

#29 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Love you dude.

#30 Edited by Pyrogram (39468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

What has Lykopsis done to deserve a thread of appreciation? I don't remember too many other users getting one...in fact none come to mind...

Because she is awesome. And she will hate this thread being the humble soul she is :P

#31 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: I see what you did there homey. I'm feelin it.

@Aiden Cross: Surely you have her mistaken. Her ego isn't big she's just right a lot.

@Pyrogram: I doubt she'll hate it cause I made it an real recognizes real.

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (39468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: >.> If you think so :P

#33 Posted by wildvine (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the nicest, sweetest people on CV. She totally deserves this.

#34 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, she's OK.

#35 Posted by YoungJustice (6863 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect The Queen!

She put MasterJohn in his place!

#36 Posted by Samimista (20750 posts) - - Show Bio

<333333333

#37 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,she is nice.And likes Deadpool.

Those two things I can respect. =D

#38 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Respect The Queen!

She put MasterJohn in his place!

Okay, this is a story I'll have to hear sometime.

#39 Posted by Inverno (13246 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing less is deserved of the Queen of Hearts.

#41 Posted by Pyrogram (39468 posts) - - Show Bio

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Yeah, she's OK.

JUST ok? JUST!

#42 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Yeah, she's OK.

#43 Posted by kiss_lamia (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even know how to respond to this properly --- I have been in perma-blush for the past week and yes -- mortified, and yes -- kinda hoping no-one would notice this but you know, I am kinda happy this thread was made because look what I get to do?

I get to show why all these awesome people who posted in this thread deserve respect not only from me but from our community as well! So here goes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

----------------

Not only is this Viner the campaign manager for White Mage's ambitious goal of becoming a moderator (;p) but his eclectic taste in music makes him pretty cool. Kinda wish he would pump out some more suggestions to share with CV, like he did here.

----------------

:

-----------------

:

----------------

----------------

----------------

Participates in the battle forums mostly, he's a 15k plus poster who's been around CV for at least five years who comes up with some pretty cool battle scenarios like his Capture the Flag Tourney. Sometimes he meanders over to the Off-Topic forum when there is something rattling society's cages (like this Respect thread....j/k) but his Paperman avatar alone makes him worthy of respect in my eyes. And outside of the "little bit weird" comment, he behaved better than I thought he would. ;)

----------------

-----------------

----------------

------------------

He is a Viner who proves age is just a number. Clever, knowledgeable, empathetic and kind, YJ has an understanding of the world around him that humbles those lucky enough to know him. Open and sincere, he is quick to show his appreciation for people and adds to the fun on ComicVine with cool games in the Off Topic forum. Oh -- and nothing makes him happier than getting Knock Knock jokes posted on his wall -- he craves them -- so I encourage everyone to submit all the ones they know to him. His head will explode from joy. Really.

-------------------

----------------

Et je promets que je vais revenir à notre conversation français bientôt...)

----------------

------------------

----------------

Since joining the Vine, I have never come across someone who made a bigger impact so quickly as her. Hitting the ground running, the Bumpster gifted us with fantastic reviews about lesser known but stellar books, blogged about childhood memories to bittersweet life lessons, all the while contributing to skeletal pages of characters who would have otherwise languished on the site's wiki library. Her effervescent personality can be seen throughout the forums, whether it's to give support to our talented artists (both visual and literary) or to share her fair and open-minded views on all things human, she truly has the want, the need to make people happy.

And then, there are her stories.

Best you read them yourself and then you'll know why I find them indescribable.

----------------

----------------

---------------

---------------

:

Oh my, how blessed am I that THE feebadger deigned to acknowledge my existence! And allude to a knowledge of what I contribute to Comic Vine, no less! Thank goodness my chaise was nearby so I could crumple onto it delicately with a quivering sigh, so overwhelmed was I by this most undeserved honour! Sir Feebadger is renowned for his seemingly bottomless knowledge of all things comic -- bestowing his genius upon us lowly commoners with comprehensive and incisive reviews, providing blogs to foster thought and discussion to better ourselves/the-comic-industry and to enthrall us with heart-fluttering fiction!

**sigh**

I must quickly fetch my smelling salts lest I faint again from the excitement of it all! (<3)

---------------

@ss b@st@rd that you are - someone the Vine can always count on for hilarity and jolts of insightful observances about the world and society surrounding us.

Cheers. :)

------------------

----------------

--------------

-----------------

---------------

My Lilith ambassador and fellow Cyclops dissenter -- this Viner has contributed so much to this site, not only the Homosexual wiki page but also in engaging the community in discussions in regards to representation of LGBT characters in comics. On top of being one of the most friendliest and fun Viners here, KL has shared so much of his spectacular art with ComicVine -- ranging from his favourite Marvel female and male characters to whatever is requested of him on his art thread within the Artist forum. He has been my dear friend from the very beginning and there has been many a night he has kept me company -- forcing me to choke down peels of laughter from his one-of-kind point of view so I wouldn't wake my downstairs neighbours.

Kind? Yes. Considerate? Even more so. Kiss_lamia is truly a gem who shines as bright if not brighter than the beautiful art he creates.

#45 Posted by BumpyBoo (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: O_O

**smacks nose**

NO! Naughty Lyko! Only you would be incredible enough to turn your respect thread into our respect thread. That is naughty, missus!

And yet...

**sigh**

Thank you. Really. You just earned everything we said, all over again. And I hope you come back and read this, from time to time, in those crappy moments when it feels like nothing is going right and everything seems too big, you know? A lot of people here love you, woman, and I hope you don't ever forget it.

Linking to Grief though...perfect. I cannot thank you enough for that.

(Btw absolutely agree with everything you say here about the others, what a wonderful bunch they are :D )

<3

#46 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@ss b@st@rd that you are - someone the Vine can always count on for hilarity and jolts of insightful observances about the world and society surrounding us.

Cheers. :)

#47 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I only reply in Wilfred gifs to those who have a special place in my heart!

#48 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: No you mention my birth ! watches face age 20 years, now full of wrinkles and liver spots

Why ?

And this is you respect thread you spooty beaver !

#49 Posted by akbogert (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

I don't even know how to respond to this properly --- I have been in perma-blush for the past week and yes -- mortified, and yes -- kinda hoping no-one would notice this but you know, I am kinda happy this thread was made because look what I get to do?

I get to show why all these awesome people who posted in this thread deserve respect not only from me but from our community as well!

But honestly, as @BumpyBoo said:

Thank you. Really. You just earned everything we said, all over again. And I hope you come back and read this, from time to time, in those crappy moments when it feels like nothing is going right and everything seems too big, you know? A lot of people here love you, woman, and I hope you don't ever forget it.

Thank you for the kind words and for making a huge list that I can go through on a slow day and make sure to give all of these people you care about the attention they therefore deserve.

Et j'attends, j'attends avec impatience ^_^

#50 Posted by Frenemy (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GOSH!!! How did I miss this?!