#1 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by _slim_ (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I miss something? Where did he say it?

Although I'm not surprised by this.

#3 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

He insults him in song, they cut his mic, and removed him from stage. "Bombing Palestine and Obama didn't say shit..." mic cut..

#4 Posted by _slim_ (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone said:

@_slim_ said:

He insults him in song, they cut his mic, and removed him from stage. "Bombing Palestine and Obama didn't say shit..." mic cut..

Ah, gotcha.

#5 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't anyone think that through? Hadn't anyone ever heard 'Lies I Never Told' before? Next they'll invite Immortal Technique and Army of the Pharoahs...

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

We get that you're irrelevant Lupe, but did you really need to say that?

#7 Posted by kuonphobos (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were Mr. and Mrs Fiasco I would have named him Total.

Hardy har har.....

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

"This just in, Toby Kieth and the greasy singer from Staind heard performing anti-liberal lyrics! More at 11."

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7990 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay. Good for him. Exercising one of our most finest freedoms.

#10 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone

I love your misleading title, with "terrorist" in quotations, as if he actually called Obama a terrorist.

...Do you realize how quotations work? Don't bait me into your relatively boring thread(and watching your video) with false word cues as if you're fox news. I don't like being tricked. Kthnxbai.

@YoungJustice said:

You realize that those lyrics are straight from that specific song he was performing that's been out for almost 2 years? There's a reason its called "Words I Never Said".

And did you comment without watching the video? Lupe never calls him a terrorist. The worst he said was, "Gaza strip was gettin bombed, Obama didn't say shit. That's why I aint vote for him, next one either" Relatively harmless in comparison to actually calling Obama a terrorist. I guess it's his bad for performing that song, but those are the lyrics.

But seriously, I cannot believe I just wasted time entering and commenting in this thread.

#11 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@turoksonofstone

I love your misleading title, with "terrorist" in quotations, as if he actually called Obama a terrorist.

...Do you realize how quotations work? Don't bait me into your relatively boring thread(and watching your video) with false word cues as if you're fox news. I don't like being tricked. Kthnxbai.

@YoungJustice said:

You realize that those lyrics are straight from that specific song he was performing that's been out for almost 2 years? There's a reason its called "Words I Never Said".

And did you comment without watching the video? Lupe never calls him a terrorist. The worst he said was, "Gaza strip was gettin bombed, Obama didn't say shit. That's why I aint vote for him, next one either" Relatively harmless in comparison to actually calling Obama a terrorist. I guess it's his bad for performing that song, but those are the lyrics.

But seriously, I cannot believe I just wasted time entering and commenting in this thread.

Yes, I do know that it was an old song. He was irrelevant 2 years ago, still is now.

Did I say that he was calling Obama a terrorist? He said that Oboma didn't do anything about the Gaza Strip. He had to know that people would get mad about that, regardless of what he was really saying.

#12 Posted by CharlotteJenks (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Didn't anyone think that through? Hadn't anyone ever heard 'Lies I Never Told' before? Next they'll invite Immortal Technique and Army of the Pharoahs...

Seriously...you'd think a little more research effort would've been put into it.

#13 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard of jumping the shark, but this is a blue whale of a jump if I ever saw one.

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok.

Cool.

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Hamas shot first and pulls that nonsensical crap all the time. I'm surprised Bibi didn't just eradicate Gaza.  

At any rate, Obama and Morsi were working behind the scenes to create a peace agreement, if I remember correctly. 

#16 Posted by ARMIV2 (8688 posts) - - Show Bio

After just now finding how who Lupe Fiasco is, I can only say...what was he doing at Obama's inauguration in the first place?

#17 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@turoksonofstone

@YoungJustice said:

#18 Edited by Nefarious (21309 posts) - - Show Bio

People call Obama a lot of offensive words. This is nothing new.

#19 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit black people.

#20 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Dammit black people.

Static really needs to come back..