• 88 results
Laramie Jacobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Laramie Jacobs

fyi the people talking about the dreams they have where they realize they are dreaming and can manipulate them at will is called lucid dreaming.  

The Last dream I had was that I was a tent site with some family and friends and it started to snow but it wasn't snow it was powdery sand and it kept on getting thicker and thicker, they sent me back to get fire wood and a giant red exercise ball showed me the way, I walked down a steep mountain into my hometown which seemed like it had converted to Mordor. I arrived at my house and saw that somebody had left the lights on but the doors were locked and our dogs were inside, I then realized my brother was in the house and was trying to play a trick on me.
Laramie Jacobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Laramie Jacobs

really neat thread idea btw
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DaMan

I had a dream where I was fighting a purple ninja on my balcony. We both fell off at the same time, and I woke up on the floor beside my bed.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I had a dream where I was on my computer on comicvine.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I had a dream that I was a Maximal on Beast Wars but when we got in a fight and I went to maximize I couldn't and T'Rex Megatron let me have it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Sparda

I dreamed that every internet site was a separate planet and I was part of the army of ComicVine that conquered other planets until one day I went totally crazy and I killed whoever was the general of CV's army and then I became the new general and then I burnt CV to the ground and sacrificed a million users to feed my ambitions and then I proceeded to raze the rest of the internet universe and then I typed it on the actual CV in a moderately long rambling post.

Gene_Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Gene_Pool

Last night, I dreamed about deformed trees.  XD

The first was called the witch's tree, and my godmother showed it to me. The tree was shaped exactly like a stereotypical witch, robes, long hooked nose, you're basic crone that sort of thing. I remember getting pissed because that's not what a witch really is.

The 2nd tree was the tree with the bodies. All the bodes were half-formed, hollow, incomplete, that sort of thing. And I remember thinking "what is this, dante's inferno?" Not that I've ever read that book, lol. 

Before I saw the trees, I stole a miniature bottle of Sprite because a talking cat asked me to. And while running from the cat's owner, I stopped at one of those photo booths. You know, to hide. :)  And take pictures.

At the end of the dream, I talked to the owner, but unfortunately I couldn't finish talking to her because my overly noisy household forgets that not everyone wakes up early. >.>
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Psyker star
I Dreamed I died 

But for real I had a very bad Nightmare about 2 weeks ago. I felt my covers moving like some one was pulling them off me then i started sitting up very slowly the scary part was i was not trying to sit up it was just happening I tried to stop myself but i could not. I was screaming as loud as i could but it was like something was covering my mouth. This went on for what felt like about 3 minutes i was not in control of my own body then everything started to light up like some one had a TV on.
Then i woke up.

At first i was freaked out cause i dont get nightmares even after watching house of 1000 corpses or other scary movies i never even think about them so i thought it was a failed alien abduction a few minutes later i was thinking about a possible satanic/Demonic  possession. I was too freaked out to go back to sleep so i watched Star Wars the Clone Wars then went to school. It turned out to be a good day. 
Captain Napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Captain Napalm

Is it true that if you die in a dream or hit the bottom during a falling dream, you will actually die in your sleep?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sparda
@Captain Napalm: No.
Captain Napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Captain Napalm
@Sparda: Have you ever died in a dream before?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#62  Edited By Korg
@Captain Napalm said:
" @Sparda: Have you ever died in a dream before? "
I have, on many occasions. I assure you, I am still alive.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sparda
@Captain Napalm: Yes.

And then my corpse was eaten by polar bears.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64  Edited By InnerVenom123

I dreamt that I was brutally killed by a guy with a knife. I wasn't in pain in the dream, it felt like something was poking me. XD 

O_o
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sparda

I dreamed that I was possessed and that the ghost was trying to saw my head off from the jaw with razor-wire.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By capall

the funny thing is i don't remember any dreams thru out the night howeve i do dream when i'm awake, more so manifesting what i truly desire and will do to achieve it, my ceo kept me practicing this sometimes it's tiring but it's all for the better
NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By NagolNuff

hey is it true that you can't read in dreams? like the words become all scribble scrabble or something?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By Korg
@NagolNuff said:
" hey is it true that you can't read in dreams? like the words become all scribble scrabble or something? "
This is how I started lucid dreaming. I used to have a card that said "YOU ARE ASLEEP" on it. I would look at it every 15-20 minutes/whenever I got bored over the course of a few months. It showed up in a dream, but when I tried to read it, it didn't say what it should. I have personally read things in dreams, but I have never been able to read it twice. It always changes after I look away.
NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By NagolNuff
@Korg: man cause i had a dream once were I was running away from something with the cast of Roswell and i saw a sign in a tree and when i looked at the letters look like they kept changing like those slot machine you put a quarter in and when it finally stopped i read it to  say can you hide?...all i n all i love dreams even though i tink i may top the cake wit some weird ones i have /./
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I had a Dream and NagolNuff was in it

NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NagolNuff
@SwaggaB0y: ...lies
NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By NagolNuff

did any one ever had a dream then wake up hten a few days pass by and continue the same dream or have recurring dreams that they had when they where little?

i had a mixture of both, when i was little i dreamed that i was with a bunch of kids in a Forrest then i became lost and then i woke up from the dream a year or so passed and a dreamed the same dream again but this time it continued to me finding this like odd cement floor in the middle of the forrest and the earth started shaking then i woke up again then a few more years passed and i was in highschool or something and had that dream again and once again it continued only thing changed a bit form the original and there was aliens involved and etc etc.

i just want to know if neone had neting similar?

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@NagolNuff said:
" did any one ever had a dream then wake up hten a few days pass by and continue the same dream or have recurring dreams that they had when they where little?  i had a mixture of both, when i was little i dreamed that i was with a bunch of kids in a Forrest then i became lost and then i woke up from the dream a year or so passed and a dreamed the same dream again but this time it continued to me finding this like odd cement floor in the middle of the forrest and the earth started shaking then i woke up again then a few more years passed and i was in highschool or something and had that dream again and once again it continued only thing changed a bit form the original and there was aliens involved and etc etc.  i just want to know if neone had neting similar? "
YES! i have my own little in my head!
NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By NagolNuff
@SwaggaB0y: no no you've got it all wrong :p

No Caption Provided
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@Korg said:
" @CortSether said:
" My point is that it seemed like a very racially motivated dream.  Calm the f**k down! "
I'm perfectly calm. You're the one making accusations of racism based on dreams, and using profanity and exclamation points. Your post was ignorant and offensive, but I'm not angry or anything. "
I don't see how his post was offensive. If you see a post saying "I did such and such to a prof in my dream because he called me a ****** " it's just another "here we go" moment. It just baits racial issues.
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

My last dream involved me killing a bunch of people driving my car and laughing at them as i heard the 'Thump' of their bodies hit my car, and then driving up the stairs of a mall running from the Po Po......the dream was awesome , i somehow drove on the walls going up the stairway while they tried to run after me =D, drove across buildings, landed on the street, killed more people and then into the next building......repeat......repeat......repeat.

One hit i recall was an old woman on a walker.....her walker and small body went flying in the air.......it was so awesome.

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77  Edited By burr787

I had a dream a month ago that I was hanging out at the mall with the teen titans and Dr. Light was trying to kill my real world friends. I eventually ended up lunging after him and actually woke up lunging into space. Luckily, I didn't smash into my wall. :P

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@NagolNuff said:
" @SwaggaB0y: no no you've got it all wrong :p

"

is that a G?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@aztek the lost said:

" has anyone even posted the word Sandman in here yet? I find myself disappointed in false advertising... "

They didn't need to. I already posted on page 1, so technically, the "Sandman" was here. :P
LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By LauraX23

The other day I had a dream about aztek the lost .......   
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SwaggaB0y

someone stole my thing

Gene_Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Gene_Pool

How many people have dreamed about their teeth falling out?
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Bio Guyver
@Gene_Pool said:
" How many people have dreamed about their teeth falling out? "
When I once dreamed of boxing Rocky, yeah.
killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By killermike

I had a dream I KO'd iron man.
Captain Napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Captain Napalm

I often dream that I'm fighting someone, but my punches do nothing.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a horrible dream where I owed $1,500 in back taxes and the FBI was after me. I fell off of my bed last night and hit my head on the dresser. That's how I got this bump...lol

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#89  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I had a dream where I knew I was asleep but it felt like there was someone watching me that was awake. kind of unsettling really.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By mikethekiller

I had a dream that I got pulled over for speeding and then the cops pulled me out the car and started beating my a**