#1 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio
This happened back in April of this year.  Story behind the pics:

Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was severely injured early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street .
Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist lifeless at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

And i still don't know why the hell they decided to take photos instead of helping him out of there....

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. That dude really is lucky as hell... a lot of Motorcycle accidents usually have the riders looking like victims in a Horror Movie
#3 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

damn, but he was an idiot for going that fast in the first place

#4 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

You do realize that guy is dead, right?  http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

Your own post even says "Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist lifeless at the back of the truck"
#5 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy!

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

jeez.....well, there goes my dream of getting a motorbike. 

#7 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"You do realize that guy is dead, right?  http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

Your own post even says "Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist lifeless at the back of the truck"
"
O.O.... my bad
#8 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

ouch.

#9 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

how is he lucky if he's dead? O_o?

but that looks crazay

#10 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Misinterpreted the original post,... but the truck driver got away alive!

#11 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooo that hurts

#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"Misinterpreted the original post,... but the truck driver got away alive!"
lol well good for him...

seriously look at the biker's left foot....that's just weird...
#13 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

lol its a sock

#14 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"lol its a sock"
lmfao...i knew there was something weird about it!

feels bad about laughing at a dead guy and hangs head in shame
#15 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Death mostly happens for a reason that is sometimes beyond our comprehension. So it wasn't really your fault.

#16 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol i think he knows it's not his fault

#17 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe everyone else is lucky that he didn't cause a greater accident and got other people killed too.

#18 Posted by Fellfire (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say 'Unlucky much', but Luck is not a factor if you're stupid enough to ride at 120mph on a busy road at night.