• 61 results
kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Few thoughts:

There are many different communities throughout the USA and the world. Everyone should realize that someone else's experience may be vastly different from theirs and they should attempt to give respect even if they don't have the same context.

What is "race" really?

There is the biological aspect which merely represents the effects of geography upon natural selection and there is the sociological aspect which would be better called "culture" or perhaps "ethnicity". It is this sociological aspect which is often confused with pseudo-scientific thoughts concerning the biological such as supposed differences between intellectual capacity etc. But the cultural differences are what enable us to find communities during immigration and what enable us to define ourselves within various groups. In times of crises these identities can mean survival while in times of comfort they become less distinguished. It is because of human nature that we develop distinguishing forms which over time combine with shared historical experiences to become "culture". I believe that these should be celebrated because they represent touch stones for our history and they make the human experience more interesting.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'm korean and I hate it.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By superstay

This is.....

dO.ob

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is.....

dO.ob

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I love my race....The human race that is, we humans share 99.99% of the same gene genomes we are one and the same.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I love my race....The human race that is, we humans share 99.99% of the same gene genomes we are one and the same.

we are not the same, i am a martian

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I though you were BatGod..... O_o

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I though you were BatGod..... O_o

i am also that, old chum

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People should just take pride in themselves, not put themselves into groups to be proud of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's okay to be proud of where you come from. I take pride in my heritage, traditions, and culture. You should never forget who or where you come from. Just don't get all high and mighty, brainwashing people and then exterminating everyone "inferior."