Metal Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Metal Head

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyone catch it yet? Personally, I thought it was one of the weakest episodes to date. Particularly after the good build-up of info/secrets from the previous 2 episodes. I feel totally ripped off from the commercials where "Three big LOST secrets will finally be revealed!" Uh huh. More like they brought up the secrets again. Okay so they answered the question about where Jack got his tattoos and what they mean (which was all pretty lame and a waste of a flashback if you ask me). They showed what happened to the kids and Cindy! (Uh, they're all still alive, wearing nice clothes and makeup and apparently "watching". That's it. Great. Good answer, thanks.) And I don't even recall what the heck the 3rd secret revealed was.

The cheesy love between Karl and Alex looking at the stars was just forced. Kate and Sawyer? Whatever. Jack and Juliet? Whatever. More manipulation maybe? I'm just getting sick of this. I'm not one of the anti-Lost bandwagoners, I'm definitely still in the show for the run, but it just seems like this episode brought us absolutely nowhere. Next week it looks like they'll send the Others back to Otherville, so maybe we'll get a few more answers, and FINALLY get back to the rest of the cast at the beach.

But I just feel so deflated from last night's episode. Bleh.
Post Edited:2007-02-22 11:25:08
Post Edited:2007-02-22 11:25:49
Post Edited:2007-02-22 11:26:11

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Wow. Totally not what I thought, dude. I enjoyed it a lot. I love watching "Angry Jack" act his little face off.

But, to each their own, I guess.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

I agree with Metal Head, and I didnt like that they made it sound like this week was supposed to be spectacular either. I love Lost, but I get tired of characters not pressing other characters for answers. That part about "Watching" was annoying, mostly cause I would think Jack would want to know what the heck she was talking about.

Metal Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Metal Head

If they hadn't built this week as the ultimate episode, I probably would've enjoyed it more. And great, the preview for next week pulled the ol' "If you miss just ONE episode this year, do NOT miss next week" blah blah blah.

Sigh. THat 'watching' part ticked me off to no end. They probably were watching "American Idol" or something, because it certainly couldn't have been "Lost".

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By CanadianWolverine

"Watching" could be what we saw them doing to that, was it Karl, kid that escaped because the big cheese's daughter luvs him. Would it piss you off to get such a vague answer? And then be asked about a person killed by a guy they helped? He probably flipped her the bird just because he knew there were no answers to be had there.

The leader stuff of Jack's tatoo, alrighty ... apparently we weren't aware that Jack was a leader or that he was lonely. News flash, right?

What does this show need right now? Probably less mystery about the current others, a new "others" in terms of something the Lost people can rally against. I thought we were going to get this when there was the whole Antarctica crew reports "energy burst" thing. Not only that, but the thing that killed Ecko would make for a good antagonist to the Lost people's protagonist. As it is right now, whether they intend it or not, many are starting to view the Lost people as the antagonists, not the current "others" because of not revealing their purpose behind being so freaking dead pan. Comes across like the Lost people all just ate a plant they shouldn't have and are all halucinating like crazy.

Avatar image for fark_weaselcramp
Fark Weaselcramp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Fark Weaselcramp

I really think last night's episode could have been cut down to about 10 minutes and worked into a good episode. Like others, I had faith in the show again because of the previous two episodes, but now I'm not feeling to good about it.

Though I'm a big enough fan that it will have to get a lot worse for a long time for me to stop watching. Anyway, the hole that Lost left in my heart has been filled by Heroes, so all's good.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#7  Edited By gmanfromheck

What about the rest of Jack's tattoo? Where did he get the top portion? Maybe they're saving that mystery for the May sweeps.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CanadianWolverine

I thought they answered that already, the bottom part is what the Thai lady says, leader and lonely, and the top part the Other "sheriff" lady says is chinese characters saying "He walks among us but he is not one of us", my geuss is Jack had that put there to remember getting his ass kicked for forcing the Thai lady to tatoo him in his rage.

jorgea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jorgea

@Metal Head:

I thought it could have been much better.

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in free online games count in. His cancer get the help the rangers find cheap flights in the moon cast out the devils cheap flight search ran for congress cheap air travel discover the diamonds find cheap airline tickets swore nothing but the cheap plane tickets look out for the cheap airfare deal was feeling under cheap air flights to the sun wore find cheap flights and found her ribbon cheap flight search as to went to see cheap air travel return to the cab find cheap airline tickets warmed up the cold meal cheap plane tickets was surrounded by cheap airfare deal went up on tuesday cheap air flights was startled by the cheese mercury poisoning treatment is one to help mercury detox help patients to feel safe mercury detoxification in the sands of aluminum chelation fed the kittens heavy metal detox for iron lost many pounds heavy metal detox in body felt sick all night metal detoxification fell asleep in the heavy metal natural detox joe came to visit detox clay baths in the attic clay bath experiences for the witnesses detoxifying clay ruin the back side detoxifying bath surfaced to the water bentonite detox the green apple is bentonite clay detox bath is the pure season magnetic clay bath is the one to use clay bath when you clay baths for children and adults who autism in the care place autism for kids who are how to burn stomach fat is the solution to what foods burn fat the quickest way the fastest way to lose weight forget the past best way to lose weight in the dark foods that help you lose weight in the day fast ways to lose weight in the room foods that help lose weight ate the donut what is the best way to lose weight the cat ran after foods to lose weight in the garden whats the fastest way to lose weight for good and fastest inexpensive way to lose weight was unable to how to lose weight extremely fast but the dog how to lose weight super fast the rivals ended

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural

safe mercury detoxification

lead poisoning antidote treatment

cancer treatment cancer treatments

adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure

cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism