#1 Edited by Wolfrazer (6502 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else watch this show when it was on? I have to say, it was a rather interesting spin on both the Looney Tunes and also Superheroes in the sense the Superheroes were the Looney Tunes. I thought it was also a nice mix of both humor and action, and it seemed to get better as each episode went on though it sucks it only lasted 2 seasons, especially when the 2nd ended on a cliffhanger which could have set for a season 3 or a new series with the Loonatics as Protectors of the Universe.

I thought it could have done well for a few more seasons, give some more character development and the like. But alas...it ended early with questions unanswered..

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

YES IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Edited by Wolfrazer (6502 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The Stegman (24017 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, it was alright.

#5 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Oddly for me, I'm never drawn to the "heroic leader" archetype. I'm more of a fan the dark, broody, stoic, "6th Ranger" revenge-driven Sasukes of the world. But Ace was my favorite. Mostly because he had heat-vison and a sword.

#6 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21913 posts) - - Show Bio

Never heard of it. It looks... Odd.

#7 Posted by Wolfrazer (6502 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct: Its a nice show really, youtube I think actually has all the episodes.

@knightrise: Ya I like Ace too, laser blasts, martial artist and swordsman what isn't there to like? :P

#8 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw parts of the show when it first came out and I thought that it was pretty good. Too bad it didn't last long...

#9 Edited by mikethekiller (8394 posts) - - Show Bio

What the...

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks weird...

#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (8440 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty, I never checked out the show because I thought the initial premise was..."eh?"

#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't want to get cancer.

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (6502 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a nice show folks, for those saying it looks weird or w/e. Course its a matter of opinion, but if ya haven't seen it. Episodes are on youtube, and recommend giving it a watch or two for some it may start out slow but as it goes on the episodes become better just go at it with an open mind. Though I will say...the 2nd season's intro is very..."ugh" compared to the 1st, but the episodes are still great there are also some references from the Old Looney Tunes show thrown in.

#14 Edited by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

It was actually enjoyable. It wasn't one of my all time favorites, but when it was on I would sit down and watch it.