#1 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

I have collected over 260 of them in 3 years. I got a good bit of money for Christmas and up until lately I would've spent a good bit of the money on comic books. But I'm kinda gonna start saving money for the future so I'm gonna give away some of my comic books. I figure if I give some away, that will take away any desire I'd have to spend money on them in the future. I would sell them but I don't really have any way to. Guess I could buy a digital camera and take pics of them and sell them on ebay but I'd just as soon save the $100-$200 I'd spend on a camera so. It's been fun collecting them but it's kinda time to change my mindset.

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20238 posts) - - Show Bio

What are you saving up for in the future?

#3 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

Donate them to charity. So other kids who are sick will get some enjoyment and distraction out of them :)

#4 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

If you must you must.I must say thats unfortunate though

#5 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Donate them to charity. So other kids who are sick will get some enjoyment and distraction out of them :)

There's not really any charities around here like that that I could give to. Might donate some of them to my local library. Looks like in a week or so I'll be giving some to my friend's brother, who has downs syndrome.

#6 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

I very much condone this idea.

#7 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperTide: you could give some to a local hospital. They're usually happy with them and give them to children while they undergo treatments :)

#8 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

@SuperTide: you could give some to a local hospital. They're usually happy with them and give them to children while they undergo treatments :)

Yeah, guess I could do that. Some of them are pretty bloody though so.

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck.