Looking for a writer.

ToadFan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToadFan2004

Anyone that can take my idea(s) and post a short story if possible.
I do not want to overwhelm the current writer so I am looking for someone who can write a short story for me. 

We can discuss in PM about storylines and etc...

Thanks Everyone.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have a lot of wonderful writers in the rpg and fan-fiction sections. To get some more interest you might think about posting a bit about what you are looking for in a writer. The genre or feel of the story. Maybe a short tidbit on what you are looking for.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@ToadFan2004 said:
Anyone that can take my idea(s) and post a short story if possible. I do not want to overwhelm the current writer so I am looking for someone who can write a short story for me.   We can discuss in PM about storylines and etc...  Thanks Everyone.
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/writers-helping-writers-thread/608715/#285 

You'll find most of the decent talent there. Plus, they can help with ideas and stuff. Helped with mine. At least when I had the drive to write, anyway. Good luck.
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

I might be able to do :)

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By NexusOfLight

It's great that you have ideas, but personally I honestly think it'd be better for you to use this as an opportunity to pick up writing yourself. There's nothing more satisfying than taking an idea of your own, putting it to paper, and making something out of it. Yeah, it's a lotta work, but I bet you'd enjoy it.