Lock please.

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

Never-mind then >_>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#3 BumpyBoo  Moderator

*yawn*

You're the one with a man crush, dude, YOU should suck it :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Yeah yeah, Cannot give me a reason why Ant-man is a good character. I win, Again.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram: I didn't say I couldn't give a reason. I am just more interested in WHY you are making such a big deal out of someone having a different opinion to yours O_o You'll never change my mind, I'll never change yours. All I said was that I was excited about a film. Wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition (but then, no one does :P).

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

@bumpyboo: You are religious about loving a false Idol like Hank Pym >_> He is worthless.

:P

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

that brittish guy is making antman into a comedy movie i think

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram: Okay.... O_O

I am not the one who keeps bringing it up.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is already a joke.

@bumpyboo: Just BP is my fave character and it Pisses me off they give a worthless junkie like Pym a film and not him.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Edgar wright is that British guy

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@russellmania77 said:

He is already a joke.

@bumpyboo: Just BP is my fave character and it Pisses me off they give a worthless junkie like Pym a film and not him.

but antman is an original avenger tho

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuchsia_nightingale: Yeah, People keep bringing that up, I don't care for the director. NOBODY has given me a reason why Ant-man deserves a serious film.

*Also tackles*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram: Fair enough but I don't see why you feel the need to tear apart something someone else likes just because you don't feel your fave character is getting the attention they deserve O_O

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: I want somebody to give me an argument, nobody can! Its all Edgar this, Edgar that, Tell me about Pym!

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I just brought his name up out of the Spirit of being proper ^-^

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@russellmania77: Big woop, Don't make him a good character.

he can also make himself the size of an ant, and he can converse with ants too he's a legend

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyrogram

@russellmania77: .....T'challa owns a country. He is a King, Even hailed as a God in Wakanda. He is more than a Legend.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: If I can be blunt, Marvel has pretty much given everyone(and Ghost rider) that deserved a movie one or 2 already hehe

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pyrogram

@fuchsia_nightingale: How have they basically agreed in That new EMH thing avengers assembled to give FALCON! FALCON!! A place in the roster, but not BP? FALCON! XD

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram said:

@bumpyboo: I want somebody to give me an argument, nobody can! Its all Edgar this, Edgar that, Tell me about Pym!

Well yeah, a lot of people love his work, so that is no surprise.

How much do you know about ants? Because they are REMARKABLE creatures, they really are. They are small, and people overlook them, but they are actually fascinating in terms of what they are capable of.

The only reason I am not giving an argument is that when it comes to the things I like, I feel no need to change anyone's mind. i like what I like and if they don't agree, that's fine. Makes no difference, you know?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: no he's more like those girls off of my sweet 16, it was all givin to him by daddy!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@bumpyboo:

I don't want my mind changed, I want to know why Ant-man is good and worth watching, and why he has been given a film he does not deserve. I don't need my mind changed, only need somebody to tell me why THEY think he deserves a film.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Falcon is cool and he gets in cause Cap ^-^

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pyrogram
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pyrogram

@russellmania77: It's called being Prince, and his dad was killed, I take it you do not read BP.

Wait, He had to fight to get his position, he was not "given it" Go research or read a comic :P

MythiiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be very surprised if Black Panther isn't planned for a solo movie in Phase 3 - Tbh, I'm surprised he's not in Phase 2... But yeah, if they don't make a Black Panther movie, I'll be very disappointed.
So far, Phase 3 consists of Dr Strange & Ant Man - both are very minor to those who don't read comics, and as Black Panther has been on various cartoons, he's more recognisable to this audience - and probably more profitable.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram: His not deserving a film, that is not a fact. That is your opinion. If it was a fact, then everyone would agree with you, and the film would not get made.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: jk lol but no he's not that interesting for me to read about but i'd prolly watch a movie he cameos on

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6318083af35cc
deactivated-6318083af35cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see your point, I don't agree but I see it, that being said, there could have been a team-up in the first movie, ant-man meets black panther because of wakandian ants. Bam there you go.

And for the civil war idea, it would be awesome, but it would need dozens and dozens of heroes, it's having blackest night with five heroes it just isn't right. And you can't have civil war without Spider-man, it would be blasphemy whose right's are owned by Sony.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram: That's not true. I have made it quite clear I don't agree. And I wasn't the only one ;)

It is quite simple: I think he deserves a film because I like him. You think he doesn't because you don't like him. It is really as easy as that.

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Hollywood talks "racial diversity" but in the end all they care about is ticket sales. And the formula for a Black Panther movie looks like this Ben Affleck's Daredevil + Blade - Vampires = Box office dud. No producer in their right mind would risk their job backing a Black Panther movie. Black leads are a tough sell. He has nothing iconic about his character, its a ninja with ears. No one outside the comic world has ever heard of him. People in the comic world don't understand him, are we talking Christopher Priest's Arthurian legend Black Panther or Reggie Hudlin's BET ghetto playa stereotype Black Panther or 70's blackspoitation Black Panther? Not gonna happen. The truth hurts, boo-hoo.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I agree with @bumpyboo on this. Personally, I do wish Black Panther would get his own movie (one of my favorite Marvel characters) but, I also love Ant-Man and find him interesting so I'm glad he's getting his time to shine. Who knows maybe someday we will get our Black Panther movie. There's a lot of history with T'Challa.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@pyrogram: Thumbs up mate

@buckshot

I know you don't usually post, but you would have to agree with this

don't you?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with @bumpyboo on this. Personally, I do wish Black Panther would get his own movie (one of my favorite Marvel characters) but, I also love Ant-Man and find him interesting so I'm glad he's getting his time to shine. Who knows maybe someday we will get our Black Panther movie. There's a lot of history with T'Challa.

Unlike Ant-man, who has nothing of value apart from Vision and Ultron, and VIsion has already been rumored, so that only leaves ultron...and who REALLY wants to see that?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@bumpyboo said:

@pyrogram: That's not true. I have made it quite clear I don't agree. And I wasn't the only one ;)

It is quite simple: I think he deserves a film because I like him. You think he doesn't because you don't like him. It is really as easy as that.

That is not a reason, I like let's say, Hawkeye. But he does not "deserve" a solo film, he has done nothing to get one, Deserve and like are two different things, and this thread backs up my argument. He had no legit reasons to gain a film.

Why wouldn't hawkeye deserve a movie?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyrogram

@therrieur: Cinematic Hawkeye that is, they did not expand on him at-all. Wish they did..but they killed his character off fairly quickly I think, Tied him wayyyyy to close to Shield. But let's not get off-topic, this aint about hawkeye ( Who I would love a film to be made about )

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

@pyrogram said:

@bumpyboo said:

That is not a reason, I like let's say, Hawkeye. But he does not "deserve" a solo film, he has done nothing to get one, Deserve and like are two different things, and this thread backs up my argument. He had no legit reasons to gain a film.

Who are you, who am I, who are any of us to decide who deserves a film?? That is some awfully big talk there O_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@samimista said:

Unlike Ant-man, who has nothing of value apart from Vision and Ultron, and VIsion has already been rumored, so that only leaves ultron...and who REALLY wants to see that?

I gotta say a well done Ultron tries to take over the world movie could pretty awesome.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therrieur: Really? Cliche...take over the world, cliche cliche cliche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: What do you want to see in the avengers 3 then? Earth's mightiest heroes trying to save one city, again.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therrieur: Civil War...OR ORIGINAL STORY!. You know, it aint that hard to think of them, not at all.