• 96 results
#51 Posted by Nefarious (20301 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is dead to me......oh wait...

#52 Posted by JwwProd (9460 posts) - - Show Bio

Dear god what did they do to Lobo!!!!!!!!!! That's not Lobo! that's Dr McCoy from Star Trek in a biker outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#53 Posted by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

No need to Over do it dude. Just because Lobo has been Pancaked does not mean that it's the end of the world for all Comic Book Characters and Quality Storylines.

#54 Posted by russellmania77 (15320 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Dear god what did they do to Lobo!!!!!!!!!! That's not Lobo! that's Dr McCoy from Star Trek in a biker outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope that is the real new 52 lobo

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW??!!!!!

#55 Edited by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: I hope you didn't leave the site. D= Haven't seen you online since you made this thread. 0.0

#56 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5899 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Lobo couldn't die.

#57 Edited by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read the old stuff if it bothers you that much...

#58 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the issue, its a 8/10. Docked a point cus my store got shorted so I couldnt get it and had to buy it for 15 bucks at an other store and an other point cus I would have preferred we see the past he has with his Lobo copycat.

#59 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

They changed Lobo from the kind of biker who would ride this:

To one who would ride something like this:

#60 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by RetconCrisis (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

How has Lobo changed in the New 52 Lobo #1? Looks the same to me:

#62 Edited by lifeofvibe (3482 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: you haven't read the issue...he looks diferent in the comic stupidly advertised if you ask me

P.s this is proof that dc know the older one is awesome

Who know why they changed probably to set an example of the NEW 52

#63 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Grant Morrison once said that the reason Superman is a bit more dark is cus we live in a darker world then in the 1940's. Lobo is a parody of the time and its Bad asses. Lobo to me is a bad ass who takes $#it from no one, can go toe to toe with a kryptonian (supergirl cover 26), no morals and his word is his bond, so far checks out. Sure I like the old Lobo but when I knew what they were going to do with the new 52 I knew someone like Lobo wouldnt stay the same, his ban from heaven and hell and some what toonish adventures werent going to play out anymore. So sooner or later we are going to see this Lobo vs pre-52 Lobo and I bet that either it ends in a tie or this Lobo wins. But maybe just maybe if DC senses the total rejection they will make Pre-52 Lobo win, but since its not a total rejection I don't see it happening,

#64 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would they show the old Lobo on the cover?

Btw, didn't Lobo already appear in the New 52? Once in Deathstroke and another time (Idk which comic). Hopefully this Lobo turns out to be a HUGE bust. I think this Lobo is okay, but compared to the old one he is terrible.

-$NG

#65 Posted by Dernman (15077 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would they show the old Lobo on the cover?

Btw, didn't Lobo already appear in the New 52? Once in Deathstroke and another time (Idk which comic). Hopefully this Lobo turns out to be a HUGE bust. I think this Lobo is okay, but compared to the old one he is terrible.

-$NG

Because they wanted to draw fans of the old Lobo to read this book. It's the same reason they named this character Lobo instead of giving him a new name and history.

#66 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

the cover LIES.

#67 Posted by russellmania77 (15320 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao I can't believe that was the cover lmfao, DC fans got punked

#68 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

If DC keeps this up then I'm done reading DC.

#69 Edited by Baberaham_Lincoln (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, THE NEW Lobo does look ridiculous... WTF is with those blue marks anyway? what purpose do they serve? =/

#70 Posted by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

They did make Lobo look weak now... Oh Well, just keep your mind stayed on the Good Days of DC Comics.

#71 Posted by RetconCrisis (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

the cover LIES.

I just saw the pages inside, I'm glad I didn't waste my money now. :/

#72 Posted by lifeofvibe (3482 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: he is weak and probly depowerd I don't think his healing factor is like it used to be...

#73 Posted by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: he is weak and probly depowerd I don't think his healing factor is like it used to be...

Well like I said, you can always think about the good times of Lobo.

#74 Posted by russellmania77 (15320 posts) - - Show Bio

#75 Edited by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by russellmania77 (15320 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Deathstroke02 (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: He is signing in New 52 Lobo butt... With a joint

#78 Edited by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm

#80 Posted by Deathstroke02 (2939 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Dernman (15077 posts) - - Show Bio

Corrupting the youth.

#82 Posted by russellmania77 (15320 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Deathstroke02 (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: I won't... However, some people consider alcohol as a drug, and... Never mind

#84 Edited by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

The Main Man is Fun in Injustice : Gods Among Us

#85 Edited by Deathstroke02 (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: He's not the Main Man anymore... I don't know what that is...

#86 Posted by King Saturn (224175 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: He's not the Main Man anymore... I don't know what that is...

He is The Main Man in the Video Game...

#87 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by lesterlawton (755 posts) - - Show Bio

I quit DC over changes in the characters I enjoyed, but I still read Marvel & the independents. I can't imagine giving up comics altogether.

#89 Posted by Deathstroke02 (2939 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by Gambit474 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up with comics screwing up characters lately..a female Ghost Rider,Lobo's appearance,Superior Spider-man,and so many other examples.

#91 Posted by Z3RO180 (6534 posts) - - Show Bio

Integrity ? Man of his word ? Lobo was a freaking or has always been a joke. Also big freaking woop your mad about a comic character not looking or acting like his 90's persona. Boo freaking Hoo.

#92 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24784 posts) - - Show Bio

Quit comics because of Lobo?

Really? Lobo?!?

lol

#93 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

This is funny to me. Discover some other comics, Marvel and DC aren't the only companies. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

#94 Posted by nigravirum1 (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Well actually before the new issue came out, Lobo was dead to me. But now that the Lobo from Deathstroke and Stormwatch arent our Lobo anymore now, Im okay with it. To me, our Lobo was in this months issue.

#95 Posted by Hit_Monkey (887 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: @dngn4774 said:

Yeah pity threads aren't really my thing. So good luck with your feelings and all that stuff.

Just felt that you should throw that in here? Look like an apathetic badass and what not. Nice....

#96 Posted by dngn4774 (3124 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: @dngn4774 said:

Yeah pity threads aren't really my thing. So good luck with your feelings and all that stuff.

Just felt that you should throw that in here? Look like an apathetic badass and what not. Nice....

Crap! If i reply I'm not really apathetic but if I ignore it I can't be a badass...

#97 Posted by ccraft (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new Lobo, but I still need a few more issues to be sure. This new Lobo still needs more development and old fans are being to harsh imo, it's only 1 issue after all. All this twilight comments are just for spite.

#98 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Here follow all the fucks I give...

............ done.