Living as a King or Queen?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

would anyone rather be   Royalty in the 1400's and give up their modern life to gain an entire Kindgom and treasures?

would you guys sacrifice the now to insure you have a strong powerful blood line that may or may not last to the current world?

what would you do as king or queen?

lets say you replaced the Royal family of England King Henry IV.

you can choose Royal family of France, Italy or Spain, Germany even Japan..

pls explain why...

you wouldnt be born in that time line you would just be transported there from today with the knowledge gained from modern society and those around you would assume you were always there.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
nope... I already have a Kingdom in Modern Days... I do not want to go back to The Dark Ages talking about ruling Kingdoms in those times... lol
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn

what kingdom is that? 
are you livin ghetto fabulous?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
@King Saturn:   what kingdom is that?  are you livin ghetto fabulous?
ha ha... you could say that I guess 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
lmmfao... close enough I guess
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@castleking: He never became the King of Bel-Air though, at least not that I'm aware of
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking

well king saturn is being very vague

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
I would like to keep it that way
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking

fine, you are a retired black athlete and rich... or a nigerian royalty, i got it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
lmfao
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking

figured it out or damn close.
you come from a baptist family and ministers.. thinking that is how your family gits their money..

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after reading a lot about royalty on books and biographies, i would, that life is far easier today than before.. during the 1400 and prior to the 20th century when most of the world were ruled by crowned heads, life is not easy even for those of royal/noble boold.. at those age, every mind if filled with malice, pride and envy.. nobody is happy in their current rank.. i remember the Spanish noblewoman Luisa of Guzman, daughter of the Duke of Medina Sidonia and wife of the Duke of Braganza utter the words "rather be a Queen for a day than a duchess all my life." there were also event of brother killing each other for power.. love back then was not even a main purpose of marriage.. most marry for social status or political rank like that of Sarah, Duchess of Marlborough who wanted to marry her favorite granddaughter Lady Diana Spencer (yes, and apparently and ancestor of the late Diana, Princess of Wales) to Frederick, Prince of Wales in return for a huge amount of money as the prince faced bankruptcy.. and many more horrible deeds overshadowed by glittering jewels and fancy titles..  

actually, no need for me to sacrifice the now as i have already at-least a drop of royal/noble blood in me as history is concerned.. i am distantly descended from Spanish nobles who held titles such as Dukes, Marquises, Counts, Viscounts and even Princes and Emperors so i think it won't be necessary.. lol.. 

well since i'm a guys, a King surely.. but honestly, i prefer to be an Archduke, a Prince or a Duke.. less political job, more fun.. lol 

England? King Henry IV? were you referring to King Henry VIII of England? England's King Henry IV is not that famous.. France's King Henry IV is famous though.. 

apart from the Spanish noble blood that apparently flows within already.. lolz, i have always been fascinated with the Romanov Dynasty of the Russian Imperial Court.. i would love to be part of it.. they seemed to be so opulent, regal even by royal terms.. 

anyways, i have always loved the concept of royalty.. the opulent lifestyle and the fairy tale appeal it gives really catches my attention.. i have always wondered what would it feel like if i was a member of the senior line of my family name.. and how would it feel being called Your Excellency / Your Illustriousness / My Lord.. lolz 

^_^ 

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By Dracade102

I've always wanted to be the King of Latveria...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
figured it out or damn close.
you come from a baptist family and ministers.. thinking that is how your family gits their money..

ha ha ha... nice shot 
but no sir... I don't make my cake that way... I could have though... if that was what I wanted... 
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By PowerHerc

Nope. I'll stay modern old regular joe me.

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

Been there done that(in spirit). Anglo-Norman heritage.

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Rather stay here. All that royal crap is a bunch of bull. What makes your blood anymore better than the next guy?
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Kastiel
@Darkseid Elite said:
Rather stay here. All that royal crap is a bunch of bull. What makes your blood anymore better than the next guy?
Because someone's Anglo-Saxon ancestor conquered the southern kingdoms of England and now you have Prince William and Kate. Then over in France they started that crap that Jesus is their ancestor and that gave them the right to rule. So there you go. 
Bugs Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bugs Bunny

eeeh weell considering I'm immortal why not,I don't know what the people would think of a rabbit monarch.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kastiel said:
@Darkseid Elite said:
Because someone's Anglo-Saxon ancestor conquered the southern kingdoms of England and now you have Prince William and Kate. Then over in France they started that crap that Jesus is their ancestor and that gave them the right to rule. So there you go. 
true.. now from William the Conqueror all the way to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.. now, all of William's descendants rule a country and is maintained by tax-paying British people.. and yes, in France there  is the so called Merovingian bloodline who believes that they descended from Jesus Christ and it is their birthright to rule.. most Merovingian bloodline is believed to live today in the House of Habsburg, Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg, Clan Sinclair, House of Stuart, House of Cavendish, House of Bourbon, House of Orléans and other noble families.. it is also in this theory that most questions the rule of the House of Windsor (ancestral line were House of Hanover and House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha), Britain's current ruling family as they are said to be not included in this line as they only usurped the House of Stuart from rule.. they also made a speculation that the House of Windsor wanted Merivingian lineage and connection to the mythical King Arthur so they married Lady Diana Spencer to the heir to the throne as Lady Diana Spencer was said to be of Merovingian bloodline and blood descendant of the House of Stuart through the last Stuart monarch, King James II.. 
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Oh, absolutely! I hear it's a great way to meet assassins!

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking
@Shadow_Thief said:
Oh, absolutely! I hear it's a great way to meet assassins!
well you could help prevent that with you know being a good queen or king.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
yeah it's good to be King in the modern days... screw that medieval stuff
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers