Live action Star Wars Tv show.

SarahG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SarahG

Will Lucus ever bring a live action Stars to Tv now that Clone wars is doing so well with his target demographic of 10 year olds?

I for one was excited at the prospect and not all that wow'ed by clone wars.. seems like he  has a bug in his butt about poltiics and wants to bring that to the children.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I think the live action should be all about a young Han Solo.
How he became friends with Chewie.
How he won the Falcon from Lando.
How he use to be an Imperial.

Good stuff.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" I think the live action should be all about a young Han Solo.How he became friends with Chewie.How he won the Falcon from Lando.How he use to be an Imperial.Good stuff. "
So yeah, you are going to write for the show.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

Last I heard if the live action show was ever going to get made it was going to be about new characters dealing with the empire. You might hear about the Emperor or see Darth Vader or Boba Fett once or twice but have little to do with the characters from the two trilogies. Then again I haven't heard anything about the possibility of the show for a while so I'm thinking the project is dead.
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@Deranged Midget said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" I think the live action should be all about a young Han Solo.How he became friends with Chewie.How he won the Falcon from Lando.How he use to be an Imperial.Good stuff. "
So yeah, you are going to write for the show. "
Well I would love to. But if anyone should write a live action Star Wars show it should be JediXman.. that dude is a Star Wars genius. lol.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @Deranged Midget said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
So yeah, you are going to write for the show. "
Well I would love to. But if anyone should write a live action Star Wars show it should be JediXman.. that dude is a Star Wars genius. lol. "
Indeed, great idea though.