#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cassidy
  2. Asher Roth
  3. Papoose
  4. Jay-Z
  5. Lil wayne (only because I couldnt think of a fifth person)
#2 Edited by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
 

  1. Jadakiss

  2. Jadakiss

  3. Jadakiss

  4. Jadakiss

  5. Jadakiss
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy, how could you possibly have a top 5 A Millie Freestyles list and not have Jadakiss on it ? Kiss is a beast man... the dude is killin sh!t on the mixtapes

Jadakiss and Cassidy are mad nice when it comes to the freestyle sh!t


#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91293 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Lil Mama

2.Cassidy
3.Chris Brown
4.Jadakiss
5.Papoose
Moderator
#5 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Corey Gunz (his verse only is enough for me)

2) Jadakiss

3) Cassidy

4) Papoose

5) Jay-Z

Edit: 6) Fabolous (forgot about him)

#6 Posted by Undisputed Sha (42 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cassidy
  2. lil mamma
  3. jay-z
  4. Chris brown
  5. fabolous
#7 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Brown

Ne-Yo
#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Ne-Yo"

I heard that Ne-Yo was taking shots at Chris Brown in his version. Indirectly.
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't remember, i'd have to watch it again, i was just shocked to see him rap...and do it well

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91293 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"pixelized said:
"Ne-Yo"

I heard that Ne-Yo was taking shots at Chris Brown in his version. Indirectly."
He said he wasn't...it sounds like he was though...he said something like "even your girls songs is mine or something like that" And I think he wrote some songs for Rhianna.
Moderator
#11 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Corey Gunz

2.Reed Dollaz

3.Cassidy

4.Chris Brown

5.Fabolous

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91293 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro

Moderator
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"pixelized said:
"Ne-Yo"

I heard that Ne-Yo was taking shots at Chris Brown in his version. Indirectly."
He said he wasn't...it sounds like he was though...he said something like "even your girls songs is mine or something like that" And I think he wrote some songs for Rhianna."
her omega hit "Unfaithful"
#14 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro"

let me hear it
#15 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy, how could you possibly have a top 5 A Millie Freestyles list and not have Jadakiss on it ? Kiss is a beast man... the dude is killin sh!t on the mixtapes

Jadakiss and Cassidy are mad nice when it comes to the freestyle sh!t


"
I forgot a few people lol
#16 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dylan Barry

2. DJ Mestizo

3. EuE

4. Owa

5. DJ Morty

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy, how could you possibly have a top 5 A Millie Freestyles list and not have Jadakiss on it ? Kiss is a beast man... the dude is killin sh!t on the mixtapes

Jadakiss and Cassidy are mad nice when it comes to the freestyle sh!t


"
I forgot a few people lol"
Yeah I Know. I havent even heard all of them myself actually

(=
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91293 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"1. Dylan Barry

2. DJ Mestizo

3. EuE

4. Owa

5. DJ Morty"
Maaaaaaaaaaan kill yo self.
Moderator
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
I am a little lost with that Corey Gunz A Mille Freestyle... I mean it was okay. But I didnt think it was better than Kiss or Cassidy
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91293 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I am a little lost with that Corey Gunz A Mille Freestyle... I mean it was okay. But I didnt think it was better than Kiss or Cassidy
"
I think it was.I didn't really like Cassidy's that much...he made me lol though with "yea..I knocked her off and ya'll start kissin like right after I dropped her off."
Moderator
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"I am a little lost with that Corey Gunz A Mille Freestyle... I mean it was okay. But I didnt think it was better than Kiss or Cassidy
"
I think it was.I didn't really like Cassidy's that much...he made me lol though with "yea..I knocked her off and ya'll start kissin like right after I dropped her off.""
LOL
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"1. Dylan Barry

2. DJ Mestizo

3. EuE

4. Owa

5. DJ Morty"
Who are these People ?
#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I am a little lost with that Corey Gunz A Mille Freestyle... I mean it was okay. But I didnt think it was better than Kiss or Cassidy
"

Corey Gunz had the best verse out of everyone who was ripping on A Millie.

"I'm Millie in here with them Young Money millionaires

Think you really pop a wheelie in air

Mac Millie..the Vanillie's in here.. I'm a rascal don't get whopped

I get brats who don't give top

I get tassel, pass you with a flow you could never put a brake on

And I break on anything a n!gga take on

Feel the napalm from my trey arm, straight long, throw a n!gga like I'm Akon

Cause I make cons where the base gone, get the base blown

Let the Pistons on that chopper come on cops I'm kamikaze drop a rock with them Obamas

Illie in the mind, really with the nine, millie when I rhyme, silly anytime

Fine, chilly gitty on the grind, Shitty on a dime, Penny on the line

Plentys in me, any guinea's with 'em bigger than a mini and remind I'm

Illie and its all off G piece and a PG walk by beep beep

With a freak, skeet, Hawk Out, big feet on a jeep..

She caught by Weezy F, we be the best

Truely to death prove me the rest

Groupies confess, you be the ref, excuse me I left..Ha."


He may not have had his own version, but this one verse kills everyone else's version, IMO.

cpt_linger said:
"1. Dylan Barry

2. DJ Mestizo

3. EuE

4. Owa

5. DJ Morty"
No-names.
#24 Posted by Focus Your Chi (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Jadakiss

Cassidy

Corey Gunz

Lil Mama

Nicki Minaj

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Asher Roth... I aint really heard much from that dude
#26 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Asher Roth... I aint really heard much from that dude
"
I like his version of the song because its different style from the others
#27 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"cpt_linger said:
"1. Dylan Barry

2. DJ Mestizo

3. EuE

4. Owa

5. DJ Morty"
Maaaaaaaaaaan kill yo self."

rofl
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
I wanna hear John Cena freestyle on the A Millie beat................ HELL NO

lol
#29 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I wanna hear John Cena freestyle on the A Millie beat................ HELL NO

lol
"
I would like to i dont think it will be that bad lol that beat is so easy to rap on.
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"I wanna hear John Cena freestyle on the A Millie beat................ HELL NO

lol
"
I would like to i dont think it will be that bad lol that beat is so easy to rap on."
Have you heard John Cena rap ? It really isnt that good on Wax or In The Booth...
#31 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"I wanna hear John Cena freestyle on the A Millie beat................ HELL NO

lol
"
I would like to i dont think it will be that bad lol that beat is so easy to rap on."
Have you heard John Cena rap ? It really isnt that good on Wax or In The Booth..."
I have lol but I think he can do good on that beat.
#32 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Where is Mos Def ?
#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ludacris needs to freestyle to that beat.... He would definitely kill it.

#34 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"I am a little lost with that Corey Gunz A Mille Freestyle... I mean it was okay. But I didnt think it was better than Kiss or Cassidy
"

Corey Gunz had the best verse out of everyone who was ripping on A Millie.

"I'm Millie in here with them Young Money millionaires

Think you really pop a wheelie in air

Mac Millie..the Vanillie's in here.. I'm a rascal don't get whopped

I get brats who don't give top

I get tassel, pass you with a flow you could never put a brake on

And I break on anything a n!gga take on

Feel the napalm from my trey arm, straight long, throw a n!gga like I'm Akon

Cause I make cons where the base gone, get the base blown

Let the Pistons on that chopper come on cops I'm kamikaze drop a rock with them Obamas

Illie in the mind, really with the nine, millie when I rhyme, silly anytime

Fine, chilly gitty on the grind, Shitty on a dime, Penny on the line

Plentys in me, any guinea's with 'em bigger than a mini and remind I'm

Illie and its all off G piece and a PG walk by beep beep

With a freak, skeet, Hawk Out, big feet on a jeep..

She caught by Weezy F, we be the best

Truely to death prove me the rest

Groupies confess, you be the ref, excuse me I left..Ha."


He may not have had his own version, but this one verse kills everyone else's version, IMO.

cpt_linger said:
"1. Dylan Barry

2. DJ Mestizo

3. EuE

4. Owa

5. DJ Morty"
No-names.
"
No-names to you because you have no knowledge of the real world of freestyling. poser! suppose you wouldn't know who Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot is either right? another no name? he invented the first automobile, so til you know who these ppl r, suggest u SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#35 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Ludacris needs to freestyle to that beat.... He would definitely kill it."
Hell Yes... he probably will too since he is busy in the booth doing his new album and on his mixtape sh!t now
#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"No-names to you because you have no knowledge of the real world of freestyling. poser! suppose you wouldn't know who Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot is either right? another no name? he invented the first automobile, so til you know who these ppl r, suggest u SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Yeah, that's right. No-names. You're the only person in here that knows these no-names. Congradulations. And, why would I care about who made the first automobile? He may have been the first to make them, but Henry Ford was the first to make a fortune off of it. Thus, the better business man. And, besides, your knowledge of knowing who invented what is irrelevent to this thread. Stay on topic, and list some rappers worth listening to. If not, don't say anything at all. And, I'm not making suggestions either. LOL.
#37 Edited by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
I wonder if the GOAT has a freestyle on the A Millie beat ?