King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By King_Saturn
@Wise Son said:
" @King Saturn:  Wow looking at the ratings not a lot of people are exposed to the heavy hitters of hip hop.
Canibus - 10 (He can thank Stoupe for Rip The Jacker's production, insane lyricist though.) 
Vinnie Paz - 9.5 (Just because I want him to spit like it's 1997 again) 
Redman - 6.5 (Funny punches but ehh.)
Ludacris - 6.7 (Delivery & a bunch of mediocre metaphors + funny songs = That's it?)
Talib Kweli - 7.5 (Not a big Talib fan)
Eminem - 8 (Shocker right? I think it's the nostalga giving him this rating.)
Drake - 3 (Whack rappers....smh)
Planet Asia - 8.5 (This is a win)
Nas - 8 (He gets my respect, his delivery is on point but I don't think he's that amazing.) 
Crooked I - 7.5 (Not a big fan of Crooked I)
Inspectah Deck - 9.5 (For What he was at the time I have to give it to him.) 

you may have to knock Redman's ratings down a little more... especially if you hear his new album Reggie... Funk Doc has really fallen off from what he used to be... 
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Dark Zoom

Nikki manaj is trash, and shut that up about that ''relevant crap'' if lil wayne didn't rap for 8 years he would still be relevant, same thing goes for lil kim, ''she's in the legendary lane'' ''no female mc can see kim-The notorious B.I.G. People are also getting ''who sells more records'' confused with talent, as my friend in the other thread said, Wake Up

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Wise Son
@Dark Zoom:
Well Notorious is wrong. Jean Grae, Lauryn Hill, Mama Sol, Kaotic, MC Lyte and a few other femme fatales are light years beyond Kim when it comes to talent my man.  

Lil Wayne is only relevant because he talks about constants. What the stereotypical swagger rapper raps about: money, cars, clothes, hoes, bad bragging and of course the simple simon metaphors. That's not relevancy that's a pathetic attempt to increase his own longevity because he doesn't have the skills to stay relevant, expand others knowledge, blow mind with metaphors & imagery, or tell a vivid story. Lil Wayne is grossly overrated. 
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Wise Son said:
" @Dark Zoom: Well Notorious is wrong. Jean Grae, Lauryn Hill, Mama Sol, Kaotic, MC Lyte and a few other femme fatales are light years beyond Kim when it comes to talent my man.   Lil Wayne is only relevant because he talks about constants. What the stereotypical swagger rapper raps about: money, cars, clothes, hoes, bad bragging and of course the simple simon metaphors. That's not relevancy that's a pathetic attempt to increase his own longevity because he doesn't have the skills to stay relevant, expand others knowledge, blow mind with metaphors & imagery, or tell a vivid story. Lil Wayne is grossly overrated.  "
Your getting the term ''relevant'' confused, the first part of your post is opinion, the second, you confuse relevancy, the 3rd and the fourth are common sense
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Wise Son
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Wise Son said:
" @Dark Zoom: Well Notorious is wrong. Jean Grae, Lauryn Hill, Mama Sol, Kaotic, MC Lyte and a few other femme fatales are light years beyond Kim when it comes to talent my man.   Lil Wayne is only relevant because he talks about constants. What the stereotypical swagger rapper raps about: money, cars, clothes, hoes, bad bragging and of course the simple simon metaphors. That's not relevancy that's a pathetic attempt to increase his own longevity because he doesn't have the skills to stay relevant, expand others knowledge, blow mind with metaphors & imagery, or tell a vivid story. Lil Wayne is grossly overrated.  "
Your getting the term ''relevant'' confused, the first part of your post is opinion, the second, you confuse relevancy, the 3rd and the fourth are common sense "
Have you listened to a good portion of any of the females I listed bodies of work? It's apparent they have more skill then Nicki and Kim. It's no an opinion when it's proven to be fact. You couldn't say honestly as a rap virtuoso that Kim is better then Jean Grae. If you do then all your credit is null. I don't think I confused relevancy at all. It's not relevant when you talk about constants just saying. Alrighty, so why point it out?
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Dark Zoom: Pac over Biggie, M.I.A. over Pac. 
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Wise Son said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Wise Son said:
Your getting the term ''relevant'' confused, the first part of your post is opinion, the second, you confuse relevancy, the 3rd and the fourth are common sense "
Have you listened to a good portion of any of the females I listed bodies of work? It's apparent they have more skill then Nicki and Kim. It's no an opinion when it's proven to be fact. You couldn't say honestly as a rap virtuoso that Kim is better then Jean Grae. If you do then all your credit is null. I don't think I confused relevancy at all. It's not relevant when you talk about constants just saying. Alrighty, so why point it out? "
Now your starting to assume, god i hate that, YOU do have relevancy confused, and i cant explain to you the main point if you don't know the basics
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Wise Son
@Dark Zoom: Mmmm, pancake break....Anyways, dude are you serious? When people say that it usually means they don't have a legitimate argument in the first place and if you're throwing up stuff sub par rappers have said then I'm inclined to believe you don't. Especially if you seem to not want to discuss it. Don't start being condescending as it's the most passive aggressive disrespectful thing you could do in a debate. Change the tampon and instead of getting flustered and spouting off about different points when you're not giving them any backing at all other then "I SAID SO, I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG." At least I'm comparing the two rappers you can't even answer a simple question about if you've heard these rappers. And before you say I insinuated look at my first sentence. It's a question, you're the one assuming Zoom. All I'm trying to do is figure out do you have a good enough grasp on hip hop to be talking down to me like you are. And as far as relevancy goes, I don't have it wrong. I know what you are trying to say but I don't feel talking about constants makes you relevant. Sorry.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Wise Son

Compare people.  

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Wise Son said:

" @Dark Zoom: Mmmm, pancake break....Anyways, dude are you serious? When people say that it usually means they don't have a legitimate argument in the first place and if you're throwing up stuff sub par rappers have said then I'm inclined to believe you don't. Especially if you seem to not want to discuss it. Don't start being condescending as it's the most passive aggressive disrespectful thing you could do in a debate. Change the tampon and instead of getting flustered and spouting off about different points when you're not giving them any backing at all other then "I SAID SO, I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG." At least I'm comparing the two rappers you can't even answer a simple question about if you've heard these rappers. And before you say I insinuated look at my first sentence. It's a question, you're the one assuming Zoom. All I'm trying to do is figure out do you have a good enough grasp on hip hop to be talking down to me like you are. And as far as relevancy goes, I don't have it wrong. I know what you are trying to say but I don't feel talking about constants makes you relevant. Sorry. "

Woa,woa,woa, hey man, I'm going to say this right now, If you don't understand the fundamentals of conversation, opinions, definitions,worldly recognition,grammar, and Etiquette, that i'm not the guy you want palms with.I am the least condescending guy you will ever meet, i have been making music since i was six years old. Now, you come at me in a way that is some what abrasive, im fine with that, im used to dealing with ten year old's and such, second of all, this is not a debate it is a discussion, i never disagreed with you for it to be a debate, wake up man! your already eating pancakes, get yourself some damn orange juice junior. when did i say I'm  right your wrong, i stated my opinion, again, research proper conversation techniques. Nobody challenged me on it, so there for your accusation is invalid, should i keep going? i think i will.When did i say you were assuming, what the hell are you talking about son? You don't know what your talking about, Ive been doing music for years, producing,poetry,rapping, E.T.C, when it comes to music i wouldnt say that i don't know anything but i could always learn more but not from some kid that doesn't know what he's talking about, see you around!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By King_Saturn
Jean Grae is easily a better rapper then Nicki Minaj... I forgot about her too
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Wise Son
@Dark Zoom:
Way to flip the script. Everything you said had little to no validity at all. In fact implying that I have no concept of the fundamentals of conversation, grammar, definitions, and blah blah proves you to be condescending dude. You started the abrasiveness of this conversation. All you have to do is look  back at the post. But you probably will find a way to twist that. *claps*. Ohh yeah, I doubt a typical ten year old would be as knowledgeable as I am at the risk of sounding in some obscure way cocky. This thread is one big debate if you look at previous post yet again. I'm perfectly awake, a tad annoyed you're ignoring the points I put forward. Way to go by the way, you avoid better then Spider-man. Correction, I was eating pancakes. That's umm past tense. When did you ever give any reason as to back up what you've said? You haven't said crap until this post and that basically translate to 'it's just right, there is no rhyme or reason to it.' By all means keep going, you haven't said anything of substance yet. 

When did you say I was assuming? Check the bold text below if you will.

@Dark Zoom said:

" @Wise Son said:

" @Dark Zoom said:

" @Wise Son said:

Have you listened to a good portion of any of the females I listed bodies of work? It's apparent they have more skill then Nicki and Kim. It's no an opinion when it's proven to be fact. You couldn't say honestly as a rap virtuoso that Kim is better then Jean Grae. If you do then all your credit is null. I don't think I confused relevancy at all. It's not relevant when you talk about constants just saying. Alrighty, so why point it out? "
Now your starting to assume, god i hate that, YOU do have relevancy confused, and i cant explain to you the main point if you don't know the basics "
^ You see that. C'mon man you can't be serious. And just so you can store it away in that steel trap you call a mind calling someone boy or son in every other time you address them is, you guessed it, condescending. And please enlighten me on how I know nothing of hip hop music much less other genres of music for that matter? But since you're probably to flustered to respond to this there  was no point in arguing with a prattling headcase. Way to take the easy-ummm coward's way out.  
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Wise Son
@King Saturn: She certainly is but according to Zoom here I don't know what I'm talking about. The proof is in the videos. Regardless of opinion you'd have to be overly biased or provincial to say Nicki is better then Jean Grae.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By King_Saturn
@Wise Son said:
" @King Saturn: She certainly is but according to Zoom here I don't know what I'm talking about. The proof is in the videos. Regardless of opinion you'd have to be overly biased or provincial to say Nicki is better then Jean Grae. "
indeed... I can not get this song out of my head... its a classic 

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Wise Son said:
" @King Saturn: She certainly is but according to Zoom here I don't know what I'm talking about. The proof is in the videos. Regardless of opinion you'd have to be overly biased or provincial to say Nicki is better then Jean Grae. "
Never said you didnt know what you were talking about, i forgot about the assuming thing, you inferred, there you go, nice little word for the little genius that knows everything, Im done with this okay? i thought i could handle you but i was wrong, i'm too old to be typing up essays for people like this, i have lyrics to write and and money to make.But i have enjoyed our discussion, maybe in the morning I'll look over it and see what i missed or didn't address, now i'm being nice about all of this, if you want to try to get back at me, be my guest, you'll see the results soon enough my man. But if you DO want to talk rappers like in the other thread, be my guest, hell, I'll start the conversation off, i talk about this stuff a lot, but if your a ''gucci mane'' follower we may have a problem, lol, i'll catch you later
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Wise Son
@King Saturn: Rakim da God MC! You're on a roll tonight. Primo did a good job on this. 

@Dark Zoom: Dude you're piling up the contradiction here. In your last post you stated multiple times that I didn't know what I'm talking about. It's all there in black and white, clear as crystal. YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFT- ohhh sorry I watched Willie Wonka today. But my point still stands. You keep contradicting yourself by saying you didn't say stuff that you did.That's not even close to being a metaphysical, novel concept and stop being so dang condescending. For you to apparently be older then I am you're the one acting a like a freshman in high school with no rhyme or reason to what they say. It's middle school crap really. You've said you're done with the conversation like three or four times. Bye, be gone. Haha, it's simple. I should be writing too but you wouldn't want to hear about that because I write elementary rhymes nowhere near close to the Plato level poems you're surely writing. You making money however has nothing to do with me so why bring it up? Is that suppose to impress me? Ooo I can't wait for those results. That's sarcasm, something we learned today in class. *gasp* there is goes again. Dude you have completely missed the point of every line I have made in this thread. I like good MCs, what is not getting through to you. What Gucci Mane rider has ever claimed to love Jean Grae? I'll wait.......Answer: none. You don't make sense at all.  
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Wise Son said:
" @King Saturn: Rakim da God MC! You're on a roll tonight. Primo did a good job on this. 

@Dark Zoom: Dude you're piling up the contradiction here. In your last post you stated multiple times that I didn't know what I'm talking about. It's all there in black and white, clear as crystal. YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFT- ohhh sorry I watched Willie Wonka today. But my point still stands. You keep contradicting yourself by saying you didn't say stuff that you did.That's not even close to being a metaphysical, novel concept and stop being so dang condescending. For you to apparently be older then I am you're the one acting a like a freshman in high school with no rhyme or reason to what they say. It's middle school crap really. You've said you're done with the conversation like three or four times. Bye, be gone. Haha, it's simple. I should be writing too but you wouldn't want to hear about that because I write elementary rhymes nowhere near close to the Plato level poems you're surely writing. You making money however has nothing to do with me so why bring it up? Is that suppose to impress me? Ooo I can't wait for those results. That's sarcasm, something we learned today in class. *gasp* there is goes again. Dude you have completely missed the point of every line I have made in this thread. I like good MCs, what is not getting through to you. What Gucci Mane rider has ever claimed to love Jean Grae? I'll wait.......Answer: none. You don't make sense at all.   "
Your right, I'm wrong, and I'm sorry, Merry Christmas :) :) -Absentmindedly walks around-
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By FLCL1
@Dark Zoom:
christmas is over
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points