Life found on Saturn's moon Titan! Just as Thanos returns

Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blackestnight1

Just as Thanos is returning we get this report from the real world.   Funny that such big news hits and the first thing I think about is how it relates to a comic book. It would be neat if they made some bugs for Titan.

Scientists say they have discovered hints of alien life on the Saturn's moon, enhancing the natural satellite's image as the most Earthlike world in the solar system.

The discovery of a sort of life was announced after researchers at the US space agency, NASA, analyzed data from space probe Cassini, which pointed to the existence of methane-based form of life on Saturn's biggest moon, UK media reported on Friday.

Scientists have reportedly discovered clues showing primitive alien beings are 'breathing' in Titan's dense atmosphere filled with hydrogen.

They argue that the hydrogen gets absorbed before hitting Titan's planet-like surface covered with methane lakes and rivers. This, they say, points to the existence of some 'bugs' consuming the hydrogen at the surface of the moon less than half the size of the earth.

Researchers, however, have warned that other explanations could also explain their findings.

“If these signs do turn out to be a sign of life, it would be doubly exciting because it would represent a second form of life independent from water-based life on Earth,” says NASA astrobiologist Chris McKay.

Scientists say the Sun's warming up in billions of years may put life on the cold moon.

"We believe the chemistry is there for life to form. It just needs heat and warmth to kick-start the process,” says Professor John Zarnecki, of the UK-based Open University.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=1 ... id=3510208

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

ugh,humans are going to enslave aliens one day,i am sure of it

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Matezoide:
I'm hoping it's the other way around, actually.  We're pretty flawed as a species.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
what the hell... of course there is life not only on Saturn's Moon... but on Saturn itself.... 
ITS ME  !!!!!!!!!
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

And why the heck haven't any of the bigger names in online news posted this article?!?!?!?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Matezoide2
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Matezoide: I'm hoping it's the other way around, actually.  We're pretty flawed as a species. "

i never said we enslaving then would be a good thing ;)

@k4tzm4n said:
" And why the heck haven't any of the bigger names in online news posted this article?!?!?!? "

no scandal,no death,no tragedy,it is not a surprise
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Knightly1

this has been a very good(or bad) year for science.  We have created artificial life and have discovered new life outside of earth.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@OblivionKnight:
I find it hilarous some people question life outside of our planet.  It seems extremely egotistical to me.  Hell, we know there was life right on our neighbor, Mars. (since we found a fossil) 
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself
@King Saturn said:
" what the hell... of course there is life not only on Saturn's Moon... but on Saturn itself.... 
ITS ME  !!!!!!!!! "
lol DUH!!!!!!
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@k4tzm4n said:
" @OblivionKnight:
I find it hilarous some people question life outside of our planet.  It seems extremely egotistical to me.  Hell, we know there was life right on our neighbor, Mars. (since we found a fossil)  "
There called creationists, or in layman's terms, morons. Life on 1 planet in the solar system, this solar system in a galaxy of billions and billions, this galaxy in trillions of trillions. How ignorant do you have to be to understand that it'll be a miracle to NOT have life on other planets?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@danhimself said:
" @King Saturn said:
" what the hell... of course there is life not only on Saturn's Moon... but on Saturn itself.... 
ITS ME  !!!!!!!!! "
lol DUH!!!!!! "
thats right ! I dont know why folks think we have found some great scientific discovery... hell I even have pictures of myself chillin on Saturn with some Cosmic B!tches... 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Supreme Marvel:
Exactly my point.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Knightly1
@k4tzm4n said:
" @OblivionKnight:
I find it hilarous some people question life outside of our planet.  It seems extremely egotistical to me.  Hell, we know there was life right on our neighbor, Mars. (since we found a fossil)  "
Sorry for being so late. Anyways, I agree. People need to stop being stubborn and accept the fact.It can't be said(exactly) that there's extremely intelligent life forms in our solar system smarter than us, but there is life. Then there's the rest of the galaxy, and beyond that, the universe. For some reason,it seems the people denying the possibility of life off of Earth are either the same people saying Jesus didn't exist or are extremely religious to the point that they are too stubborn/ignorant to realize the truth.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@OblivionKnight:
It's hilarious to think at one point people were killed for saying the Earth is round.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Knightly1
@k4tzm4n said:
" @OblivionKnight:
It's hilarious to think at one point people were killed for saying the Earth is round. "
It's hilarious how people were nailed to giant wooden crosses for expressing their beliefs in a non-violent way.  How the world has changed, huh? But, I think things are going to start getting crazy with all of these scientific discoveries.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matezoide2

i do believe in God,but i believe in aliens too,it would be a miracle if Earth was the only planet with life-form

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Knightly1
@Matezoide said:
" i do believe in God,but i believe in aliens too,it would be a miracle if Earth was the only planet with life-form "
Agreed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@OblivionKnight:
@Matezoide:

The Vatican came out awhile ago stating it's okay to believe in God and aliens.  Sort of odd, since that goes against previous teachings.
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LT1085

Oh, well, if the Vatican says that its ok... 

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ARMIV

...Y'know,for some reason this does not excite me...shoot,I'm not even a little bit jumpy.
Why?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@LT1085:
I wasn't defending their beliefs, only presenting something they said.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth

Yeah, stop listening to coast to coast.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hellos
@k4tzm4n said:
"@OblivionKnight:
It's hilarious to think at one point people were killed for saying the Earth is round. "

Not suprising.  
Hell we still have people teaching their home schooled children Galileo gave up the life of science because he loved Jesus, it had nothing to do with being tortured or threatened! 

I would love to go to a school that teachers called students on moronic brainwashing done by parents. Maybe they would learn a damn thing about history. 

We are a bit of a joke, yay for finding life outside the planet. Now we just need to land there and take pictures!
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Hellos:
That was horribly disturbing.  But I must confess, the most disturbing part was seeing a poster of George W. Bush =O !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hellos
@k4tzm4n said:

"@Hellos: That was horribly disturbing.  But I must confess, the most disturbing part was seeing a poster of George W. Bush =O !!!!!!!!!!!! "

People caught onto that pretty quickly, this is part of the group of people that despite what went down during the Bush administration thought the man could do no wrong.
They where praying to a cardboard cut out of him in that film. It's pretty damn scary how brainwashed these kids are, it's pretty much cult like behavior more so in favor of the evangelical right wing.  

What I mean by that, big Sarah Palin fans, shes their next George Bush in their eyes. 

It's disturbing and quite frankly sad to see what parent's do to these children. 5 year olds thinking their where saved by christ and wanted more from life at 5. 

HARRY POTTER IS THE ENEMY OF GOD!!!  
I could sworn back in the day we had Merlin he was a warlock and wizard, don't remember him being burned and killed off. Oh well. 

Science is also the enemy if you didn't pick up on that from the previous video.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

"They took Jesus out of your schools." 

LMFAO
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@k4tzm4n said:
" "They took Jesus out of your schools."   LMFAO "
you should watch the whole Jesus Camp Documentary... not only is it quite interesting... its very much entertaining
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@King Saturn:
I've seen bits and pieces.   Honestly, I don't think I could handle watching the entire thing.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@k4tzm4n said:
" @King Saturn: I've seen bits and pieces.   Honestly, I don't think I could handle watching the entire thing. "
its really something else to watch in its entirety