• 95 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (824 posts) - - Show Bio

lf you could bring back a TV show which one would it.......................  
 
Star Trek Enterprise 
Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis) 
Firefly
 
#2 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

Witchblade
Firefly
I will remember more later.

#3 Posted by ViciousCesar! (2310 posts) - - Show Bio
Arrested Development
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10218 posts) - - Show Bio
@ViciousCesar! said:
" Arrested Development "
Great idea.


And Star Trek The Next Generation.
#5 Posted by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Quantum Leap
#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Reaper
Batman: TAS
Justice League
Gargoyles
TMNT 2003 pre fast forward.

#7 Posted by iloverobots (455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ViciousCesar! said:
" Arrested Development "
As much as I would love to see more AD, I feel like the way it ended was just perfect (although more episodes between the first and last episodes would be great). The movie should be good though. 
 
I'll go with Firefly, because I can't think of anything else right now.
#8 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Sailor moon
tenchi muyo
kappa mikey
batman beyond
kablaam
two angry beavers
are you afraid of the dark

#9 Posted by -The Renegade- (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league

#10 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Alias and Buffy. <3
#11 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Unlimited 
Married with Children 
ln Living Color 
Angel
#12 Posted by Kreature (184 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by xscarletkittie (594 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Quantum Leap
  • Dead Like Me
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

 

#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10218 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent9149 said:
" Sailor moon tenchi muyo kappa mikey batman beyond kablaam two angry beavers are you afraid of the dark "
Yeah those ones ruled, i mean, Gonard is super awesome.
@iloverobots said:
" @ViciousCesar! said:
" Arrested Development "
As much as I would love to see more AD, I feel like the way it ended was just perfect (although more episodes between the first and last episodes would be great). The movie should be good though.  I'll go with Firefly, because I can't think of anything else right now. "
Actually they are making a movie about Arrested, since the end of the show, it will be a epilogue.
#16 Edited by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee said:

"Alias and Buffy. <3 "


Ditto! 
 
 As well as Xena, Freeks and Geeks, Popular, Clueless, Moesha, Roswell, Dark Angel, Charmed, Mad TV, Sarah Silverman, Will & Grace, Greek, all TGIF sitcoms and 90s/00s cartoons....So many!    
#17 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: i know xD hes super duper awesome
#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

FIREFLY

Moderator
#19 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@HobGadling said:
" Quantum Leap "
No. Not ever. Not in a million years. 
 
@The Dark Huntress said:
"

FIREFLY

"
COUGHobviousCOUGH
#20 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@riri4life said:
" @Renee said:

"Alias and Buffy. <3 "

Ditto!   As well as Xena, Freeks and Geeks, Popular, Clueless, Moesha, Roswell, Dark Angel, Charmed, Mad TV, Sarah Silverman, Will & Grace, Greek, all TGIF sitcoms and 90s/00s cartoons....So many!     "
Those as well! Or maybe A Jack and Karen spin off! Popular! How could they leave us with that ending!!! Angry Nicole step on it an run that byotch down! ;)
#21 Posted by Despero is the beginning (868 posts) - - Show Bio

Birds of Prey, but this time make it not suck.

#22 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee said:
" Alias and Buffy. <3 "
@-The Renegade- said:
" Justice league "
@Lance Uppercut: C'mon. We (should) all know that I'm a Firefly/Joss Whedon fangirl. 
Moderator
#23 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Despero is the beginning said:
" Birds of Prey, but this time make it not suck. "
I'd vote for them entirely re-doing it. 
Moderator
#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Oh, I know. 
 
Honestly, if it went back to what they were doing in the first season, I'd love to see a reboot of Dark Angel. Jessica Alba was a hotty. 
#25 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

The Powerpuff Girls !

#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: I never really got into that show at all. I'd love to see more Alias, despite the fact that it ended on a perfect note. 
Moderator
#27 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: I only watched Alias for Arvin Sloane. 
#28 Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Despero is the beginning said:
"Birds of Prey, but this time make it not suck. "

i agree with you on that
#29 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Awww, hellz yeah! Although Michael Vartan is effing hot. ;)
Moderator
#30 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Lance Uppercut: I never really got into that show at all. I'd love to see more Alias, despite the fact that it ended on a perfect note.  "
True. Maybe a spin off? Arvin digs himself out lol.
#31 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Awww, hellz yeah! Although Michael Vartan is effing hot. ;) "
.... Okay, maybe just a little bit. But yeah, one of my exes really got me in to Dark Angel. Of course then it turned out that she was a lesbian and is now having trouble juggling women. Good times...
#32 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
"

FIREFLY

"
and Angel.
#33 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Awww, hellz yeah! Although Michael Vartan is effing hot. ;) "
.... Okay, maybe just a little bit. But yeah, one of my exes really got me in to Dark Angel. Of course then it turned out that she was a lesbian and is now having trouble juggling women. Good times... "
LMAO. 
  
@Renee said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Lance Uppercut: I never really got into that show at all. I'd love to see more Alias, despite the fact that it ended on a perfect note.  "
True. Maybe a spin off? Arvin digs himself out lol. "

Orrr super fast-forward and Sydney and Michael's kids are a lot older (young adults) and taking on the family business. We know that the daughter (did they end up naming her Clementine? No, crap, I can't remember >_<) has her mom's skills, it showed her assembling the puzzle thingy in the last episode. And Arvin is their foe, after he digs himself out. :P
Moderator
#34 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Yeah. I've had a weird life. 
#35 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
Orrr super fast-forward and Sydney and Michael's kids are a lot older (young adults) and taking on the family business. We know that the daughter (did they end up naming her Clementine? No, crap, I can't remember >_<) has her mom's skills, it showed her assembling the puzzle thingy in the last episode. And Arvin is their foe, after he digs himself out. :P "
It's Isabelle and her son is Jack. Arvin would prob kidnap them and be like your like my grandchildren love me or die! Maybe make Irina live and Sark and Rachel have a baby. And have another person who ends up being Anna and Sarks baby LOL. You're right the childern could continue it.
#36 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:


 
"

Also Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: You're not the only one.  
 
@Renee said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
Orrr super fast-forward and Sydney and Michael's kids are a lot older (young adults) and taking on the family business. We know that the daughter (did they end up naming her Clementine? No, crap, I can't remember >_<) has her mom's skills, it showed her assembling the puzzle thingy in the last episode. And Arvin is their foe, after he digs himself out. :P "
It's Isabelle and her son is Jack. Arvin would prob kidnap them and be like your like my grandchildren love me or die! Maybe make Irina live and Sark and Rachel have a baby. And have another person who ends up being Anna and Sarks baby LOL. You're right the childern could continue it. "
LMAO. Also, yes for Rachel and Sark.
Moderator
#38 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

every show from the 90's and early 00's 
also dragon ball z for sure
#39 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know what else would be good if it were continued? Or well, maybe as a prequel sort of thing... Harpers island. 

#40 Posted by Hollister (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Daria.
That show was hilarious!  I'm glad that they released the complete series on dvd recently, but I would love to see Daria brought back!

#41 Posted by Despero is the beginning (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Despero is the beginning said:
" Birds of Prey, but this time make it not suck. "
I'd vote for them entirely re-doing it.  "
Exactly...but this time make it not suck.
#42 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee:
I would die for that spin off! Karen Walker (alias: Anastasia Beaverhousen) is my idol!!! lol I luved Popular as well! (especially Mary Cherry) So underrated.    
#43 Posted by longbowhunter (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaks & Geeks 
Firefly 
Dead Like Me 
Flight of the Conchords 
Eastbound & Down
#44 Edited by B'Town (2336 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee said:

"Alias and Buffy. <3 "


Ditto, plus I would also add Moonlight, Battlestar Galactica and Nikkita, which is actually on its way back, new actors but it looks good all the same. 
 
Edit to add, OMG I can't believe I forgot my bestest show, Legend of the Seeker!!!  More CARA, more swords, please. on my knees begging please.
#45 Edited by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Legendary Hercules (Kevin Sorbo ftw) 
Xena: Warrior Princess 
The Tick (animated series) 
Flight of the Conchords
Witchblade 
EEK! The Cat 
Family Matters 

#46 Posted by riri4life (7189 posts) - - Show Bio
@longbowhunter:
Freaks and Geeks 4 sho! ; )
#47 Posted by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The X-Files
  • X-men (animated)
  • Gargoyles (animated)
  • Married...with Children
  • Double Dare
#48 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

la femme nikita

#49 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
" Legendary Hercules (Kevin Sorbo ftw) Xena: Warrior Princess The Tick (animated series) Flight of the ConchordsWitchblade EEK! The Cat Family Matters  "

Some great choices although I feel some of them ended properly. Considering Xena was dead at the end the series she wouldn't be much of a warrior princess after it was done to boot. 
 
As for me? I like shows having an ending unless they are god awful. 
Heroes and Stargate Atlantis as many seasons as it takes to wrap up both the plots.
#50 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

  Ed, Edd, n' Eddy.