• 52 results
#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright guys, we're gonno make this big. We're gonno make the heads of the mods explode, we're gonno bombard them with so much DC, so much Manga, and so much videogame characters that we're gonno get banned and maybe even sued! Who's with me? We're gonno make the biggest rebellion in the history of the Marvel Boards!!!

#2 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW, it's not that I hate Marvel... actually I hate DC... I only own 1 DC comic... bu I just want to see what the so called "MODS" will do if we do this. Venom, Sonicmora, let's do this.

#3 Posted by Rifter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell are you doing!

#4 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Rifter says:

"What the hell are you doing!"

I've been planning this for weeks... we're gonno take down those Mods and make Marvel.com a better lace to be.

#5 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Rifter says:
I've been planning this for weeks... we're gonno take down those Mods and make Marvel.com a better lace to be."

What does this have to do with the Vine?

#6 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Mantid says:
"Rifter says:
I've been planning this for weeks... we're gonno take down those Mods and make Marvel.com a better lace to be."
What does this have to do with the Vine?"

Actually nothing... I made this thread for our battle tactics. Sonicmora, Venom and the other Marvel refugees will make our plans here.

#7 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Barguest says:
"Mantid says:
"Rifter says:
What does this have to do with the Vine?"
Actually nothing... I made this thread for our battle tactics. Sonicmora, Venom and the other Marvel refugees will make our plans here."

Why don't you just PM eachother?

#8 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus wept...

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Jesus wept..."

lmao

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause that would have made sense.

#11 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Because PMing each other is lame and not fun. We just want to mess with those Mods. I've never been to the boards before... but pissing off guys who think are in charge is what I've always enjoyed. lol

#12 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Rifter says:

"So your plan is to anger the MODs on marvel, then get banned and sued, How i this a bad thing for marvel?"

I don't care if we get banned... Comicvine is where it is, but if they sue us... LMAO!!! We're gonno win. It'd be really stupid if they sued us. What are they gonno sue us for? Posting threads?

#13 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

the mods here are cool. why would you want to piss them off? go to another board that treats people poorly & be rude there.

#14 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

" the mods here are cool. why would you want to piss them off? go to another board that treats people poorly & be rude there. "

Confusing isn't it? They aren't talking about the Vine, they mean Marvel.com

#15 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

We're not being rude. You should here the stories my Marvel Refugees have.

#16 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Barguest says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
" the mods here are cool. why would you want to piss them off? go to another board that treats people poorly & be rude there. "

Confusing isn't it? They aren't talking about the Vine, they mean Marvel.com"

oops, i missed that part. it is very confusing. still don't see the point of causing trouble though. shrugs

#17 Posted by Rifter (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Monkey see monkey do.

#18 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

wow he's actually doing it lol

#19 Posted by Sol (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

ROTFLOL

Man, first thing coming on and I see this. You do know that Dragynwulf's gonna ban you within the first ten minutes, right? This has been attempted before by Bonecracker-you might not know him Sonic-and he was gone with a permanent ban.

But, I'll watch,

Cause I was never banned :P

#21 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this will be hilarious, ah Wulf is gonna freak and I love it when he gets angry it's kinda funny ahhh cant wait to see him do this.

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom551 says:

"Lol this will be hilarious, ah Wulf is gonna freak and I love it when he gets angry it's kinda funny ahhh cant wait to see him do this."

It is pretty funny. He'll always do it calmly, but you can tell when he's p!ssed off.

#23 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

yes his post get longer and his words get less intelligent, that's when ya know he's getting mad. XD
Post Edited:2007-09-29 11:54:01

#24 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright guys... you gotto back me up in this...

First I have to create an account cus I don't even own one.

Who's with me?

#25 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even care if I get banned... the forums are crappy. But we are heroes (as cheesy as that sounds) and we have to make justice.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

why attack a forum?

seriously?

i mean, how would you feel if some people came on here and started attacking this forum?

don't start a war, it'll just end badly for both sites

M

#27 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#28 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

We're gonno atack a mod who thinks he's all that... OMG... in abut two or three minutes the thread will be up.

#29 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"why attack a forum? seriously? i mean, how would you feel if some people came on here and started attacking this forum? don't start a war, it'll just end badly for both sites M"

member a hacker did that once

#30 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Which mod? Dragyn? He was only abiding by the rules as voted by other mod members.

#31 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

and what the hell is this about?

#32 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"We're gonno atack a mod who thinks he's all that... OMG... in abut two or three minutes the thread will be up."

what mod?

#33 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright... I've failed...

I have no f*cking idea how to post a thread...

LMAO!!!

#34 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK which Mod... I don't even know how to create a thread in Marvel.com... the guys said that theres a f----d up mod who I would really enjoy to piss off.

#35 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"i just don't see the point in going on another forum just to cause trouble... if you don't like that forum, don't go on it... simple as lol M"

It's not about going to another forum I don't like... it's about the thing I've enjoyed all my life:

To piss off the authority

LMAO

#36 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright... I guess I'll post it in the gENERAL cOMICS dISCUSSION. bE READY FOR IT.

#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"IDK which Mod... I don't even know how to create a thread in Marvel.com... the guys said that theres a f----d up mod who I would really enjoy to piss off."

Ok, seriously. You don't know how to post threads man? I'm not gonna lie.....this plan is spiralling.

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

query...

if your posting a thread to annoy a mod... won't he just delete it?

M

#39 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"query... if your posting a thread to annoy a mod... won't he just delete it? M"

Idk... but I'll tell you this... the options in there suck. I'm never returning to that place again.

#40 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

then don't...

M

#41 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Great guys... you killed my dreams to piss off a big moderator... thnx alot.

Goes sit on the corner...

Throw me a beer... I don't care I'm only 13...

#42 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Great guys... you killed my dreams to piss off a big moderator... thnx alot. *Goes sit on the corner...* Throw me a beer... I don't care I'm only 13..."

Dude, WTF? I was waiting for it man!

#43 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

How about this? Give me some frikkin back up. Thaz all I wuzz... actin hicup for... and you didn't give me hicup antytin...

#44 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"How about this? Give me some frikkin back up. Thaz all I wuzz... actin *hicup* for... and you didn't give me *hicup* antytin..."

Hmmmm.....I know....maybe because I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED?

Seriously, you go on to the boards section, click on the Vs. and Elimination forum, cause it's the most popular, then you make a topic.

#45 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Mantid says:
"How about this? Give me some frikkin back up. Thaz all I wuzz... actin *hicup* for... and you didn't give me *hicup* antytin..."
Hmmmm.....I know....maybe because I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED? Seriously, you go on to the boards section, click on the Vs. and Elimination forum, cause it's the most popular, then you make a topic."

You don't wunt to get banned from hicup a place as crappy as dat? What kind of hicup partners did I hicup get?

You guys were supposed to back my ass hicup up.

#46 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry about it. Next time I plan on pissing off a mod I'll make sure I know how to create a thread and to HAVE LOYAL PARTNERS!

#47 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Sparda says:
"Mantid says:
Hmmmm.....I know....maybe because I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED? Seriously, you go on to the boards section, click on the Vs. and Elimination forum, cause it's the most popular, then you make a topic."
You don't wunt to get banned from *hicup* a place as crappy as dat? What kind of *hicup* partners did I *hicup* get? You guys were supposed to back my ass *hicup* up."

I like Marvel. It's a place for JUST Marvel fans, where I started. I don't wanna be banned, see? Also, seriously, why don't you just make the topic, PM people about joing a "rebellion", then do your thing. It's pretty simple.

#48 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Don't worry about it. Next time I plan on pissing off a mod I'll make sure I know how to create a thread and to HAVE LOYAL PARTNERS!"

Uh, I never even said I was gonna help. Sonic and Veno aren't even on, lol.

#49 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

No, the Mravel Refugees are still with me. (I thought they weren't loyal, but it's just that they're NOT ONLINE!)

LMAO

How silly of me. lol.

#50 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

wow My nick name is Veno? i really wanna kill somthing now lol