#1 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

This year christmas Leverage season 5 will goo final ,after 5 awesome year Leverage will saying goodbye ,still can't believe out favorite grifter will not be with us in next year christmas...

by TNT Publicity 10:20 pm ET

TNT’s Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its “stand up for the little guy” attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge. But after five wonderful years, it’s time to say goodbye. Leverage will come to a close on Christmas, Tuesday, Dec. 25, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT), with a series finale that stands as one of the show’s best episodes.

We are honored to have worked with executive producer Dean Devlin, Electric Entertainment, creators John Rogers and Chris Downey, and all the cast and production crew on Leverage. We look forward to exploring new opportunities to work with them again in the future. We also want to thank the passionately devoted fans of Leverage, who have been the driving force behind its success.

TNT Spokesperson

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

K.

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

That show is aite.

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else want to say anything ,anything at all.

Please don't take Parker away from us...:(

#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

Liked the show a lot. Got repetitive after awhile but I still watched, sad to see it go.

#6 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon:

Really don't want to see them go ,it's still hard for evey fan of Leverage to let go ,lots of people beg for season 6...:(

#7 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I just saw the commercial for this yesterday and was shocked.

Really like the show and had no clue this was supposed to be its last season. Oh, well.

It was fun while it lasted.

#8 Posted by Dernman (14615 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the show.