#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Make powers based on these sentences:

"For ever action there is a reaction."

You can fly like superman, but the way you do it is by shooting oxygen out the pores of your foot soles. You have special shoes that have holes in the soles that allow the air to shoot past. Although you can generate you own oxygen you do have limits. Flying over 200 mph will make you start to suffocate unless you have a breathing apparatus attached. You lose too much oxygen because of the thrust required, it has nothing to do with your speed. You could fly faster in theory. Really if you turned off your thrust and dived every now and then, you could be greater speeds once you put your thrust on again.

"Power is the ability to power things mechanically or electrically when used as a verb."

Mechanokinesis: The ability to make stuff move mechanically. Namely you can control peoples movements or the way vehicles drive etc. This is not telekinesis. This is basically moving stuff the way it already can move, under your control. The only requirement is that you have it in your field of vision, and the fact that you can only do one thing at a time.

You can use it on yourself to do acrobatics, but if your body is not shape you will likely hurt yourself. You don't have to see yourself for it to work on you.

"Time is not something we fully understand."

You can alter your age or anyone else. You can make minutes become years with the effect. You only have to have them in your field of vision, one person at a time.

Now make your OWN. Based on a sentence of your choosing, or if you want you just pick mine : )

I don't care either way.

#2 Edited by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens if I choose Omnipotence?

Edit: I've got it, I have holes all around my body which allow the power to seep through.

Genius!

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio
Mechanokinesis: The ability to make stuff move mechanically. Namely you can control peoples movements or the way vehicles drive etc. This is not telekinesis. This is basically moving stuff the way it already can move, under your control.

Wow. That is painfully lame.

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Mechanokinesis: The ability to make stuff move mechanically. Namely you can control peoples movements or the way vehicles drive etc. This is not telekinesis. This is basically moving stuff the way it already can move, under your control.

Wow. That is painfully lame.

It's mind control without the mind part.

#5 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

Self-kinesis.

The ability to telekinetically control your own body. This would allow for flight, superhuman speed, and incredible durability (you can't get wounded if you force your molecules not to move), simulated superhuman strength, etc.

Teleportational switching

You can teleport any object anywhere, but only by making it switch places with another object you can envision in your mind. If some dude is attacking you with a katana, you can think of the pillow on your bed. Then he will be swinging a pillow at you and you'll have a katana on your bed when you get home.

#6 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

Self-kinesis.

The ability to telekinetically control your own body. This would allow for flight, superhuman speed, and incredible durability (you can't get wounded if you force your molecules not to move), simulated superhuman strength, etc.

Teleportational switching

You can teleport any object anywhere, but only by making it switch places with another object you can envision in your mind. If some dude is attacking you with a katana, you can think of the pillow on your bed. Then he will be swinging a pillow at you and you'll have a katana on your bed when you get home.

I like the teleportational switching, That would annoy villains to no end, that is hilarious.

I don't think self-kinesis will help if bullets are hitting you. Even if you force your skin not to move, the heat from the bullet will still burn your skin. And the impacts alone will hurt. Assuming your only dealing with swords you would be better off, since a sword is not burning like a bullet. I have not been shot but guys who have say "It burns..."

#7 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

@(((Prodigy))) said:

Self-kinesis.

The ability to telekinetically control your own body. This would allow for flight, superhuman speed, and incredible durability (you can't get wounded if you force your molecules not to move), simulated superhuman strength, etc.

Teleportational switching

You can teleport any object anywhere, but only by making it switch places with another object you can envision in your mind. If some dude is attacking you with a katana, you can think of the pillow on your bed. Then he will be swinging a pillow at you and you'll have a katana on your bed when you get home.

I like the teleportational switching, That would annoy villains to no end, that is hilarious.

I don't think self-kinesis will help if bullets are hitting you. Even if you force your skin not to move, the heat from the bullet will still burn your skin. And the impacts alone will hurt. Assuming your only dealing with swords you would be better off, since a sword is not burning like a bullet. I have not been shot but guys who have say "It burns..."

The cool thing about teleportational switching is the kind of responsibility it would entail too. Sure, you could turn that barrage of bullets into a barrage of ping-pong balls, but then it's your fault when bullets suddenly shoot around the nearest sporting goods store.

Bullets might still burn, but not much. After all, what is heat other than extreme movement of molecules? If you have enough control over your body's molecules, you could keep yourself from burning. Your nerve endings would still feel the head of the bullet when it's touching your skin, but that's the extent of the pain you would have.

#8 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@lorbo said:

@(((Prodigy))) said:

Self-kinesis.

The ability to telekinetically control your own body. This would allow for flight, superhuman speed, and incredible durability (you can't get wounded if you force your molecules not to move), simulated superhuman strength, etc.

Teleportational switching

You can teleport any object anywhere, but only by making it switch places with another object you can envision in your mind. If some dude is attacking you with a katana, you can think of the pillow on your bed. Then he will be swinging a pillow at you and you'll have a katana on your bed when you get home.

I like the teleportational switching, That would annoy villains to no end, that is hilarious.

I don't think self-kinesis will help if bullets are hitting you. Even if you force your skin not to move, the heat from the bullet will still burn your skin. And the impacts alone will hurt. Assuming your only dealing with swords you would be better off, since a sword is not burning like a bullet. I have not been shot but guys who have say "It burns..."

The cool thing about teleportational switching is the kind of responsibility it would entail too. Sure, you could turn that barrage of bullets into a barrage of ping-pong balls, but then it's your fault when bullets suddenly shoot around the nearest sporting goods store.

Bullets might still burn, but not much. After all, what is heat other than extreme movement of molecules? If you have enough control over your body's molecules, you could keep yourself from burning. Your nerve endings would still feel the head of the bullet when it's touching your skin, but that's the extent of the pain you would have.

Yeah, I would more than likely just transport the badguys somewhere else. But I would have to think hard where to put them.

If I had that power I would map out the trashcans in the neighborhood and just switch them there. LOL. They would not know where they were anyway.

Better yet, if I had connections I would line up some chairs at a maximum security prison and switch them there.