• 71 results
jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanespinosa21

It's simple, use this post to rage about anything that you have wanted to rage about. It could be a movie,a comic, or personal life anything really! Just let the rage out!

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

F*ck the word "cute" , if i hear it one more i time imma stab somebody

you should not f*cking ruin someones chance of success, even in school, just for a laugh

Avengers Arena! NOOO! JUST NO!

Why the F*ck would the cancel EHM for Avengers assemble?

getting Drunk doesn't determine whether you're a MAN of Not, I has absolutely Nothing to do with that, i'm supposed to believe that by making a fool out of myself is manly? really?

Drunk Girls, HAVE SOME F*CKING DECENCY! ugh

Having the ability to stop asking for something constantly ( money, homework) is many times f*cking nessesary. don't get me wrong, i'd always help out a friends , even if they ask 100000 times, but there should be a f*cking limit, and you should SET that limit yourself.

well this has been healthy, i like this thread ^__^, thanks for making it.

LOL

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Im just sick of almost everything at this point so instead of listing what makes me agry just imagine me letting out an angry growl at my screen

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capcom, for the love of god!!!! Please make a f*#$ing decent Mega Man game for this gen. Don't let the Blue Bomber die. Putting him in Smash Bros. is a good start. But let's give him back his own series on a home console!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

F*ck the word "cute" , if i hear it one more i time imma stab somebody

you should not f*cking ruin someones chance of success, even in school, just for a laugh

Avengers Arena! NOOO! JUST NO!

Why the F*ck would the cancel EHM for Avengers assemble?

getting Drunk doesn't determine whether you're a MAN of Not, I has absolutely Nothing to do with that, i'm supposed to believe that by making a fool out of myself is manly? really?

Having the ability to stop asking for something constantly ( money, homework) is many times f*cking nessesary. don't get me wrong, i'd always help out a friends , even if they ask 100000 times, but there should be a f*cking limit, and you should SET that limit yourself.

well this has been healthy, i like this thread ^__^, thanks for making it.

I'm with you, bro! Can I borrow some money?

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd like to start out by saying that AcidSkull might've just gotten a follower based off that rant.

F-ck nosy people who are always in someone else's business. Get a f-cking life and stay out of everyone else's. There is a reason why its called a private life @sshole...Because its PRIVATE

F-ck Marvel for not giving characters a chance to shine!

F-ck Hollywood for not showcasing talented martial artists like Michael Jai White, Scott Adkins and Lateef Crowder more.

People are allowed to have their own opinions so anybody who doesn't agree can go suck a d!ck. You have yours and let them have theirs. One thing I can't stand is when people act like you have to like what they do.

Please no more video game based movies. Unless a good director is attached stay away. As a sidebar...Stop making these stupid a$$ Resident Evil Movies!!! They aren't even remotely close to the games. Changing things to better fit into a movie is one thing, but seriously? Alice isn't even a character on the damn games.

Stop remaking sh-t from the 80s. What's next? A Garbage Pail Kids remake?

I could go on for hours, but I'll let others have their turn. Thanks for the opportunity.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I must ask when do comic fans hold back our rage. We're pretty much the most rage spewing people on the internet aside from actual hate groups

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Nerx

Damn you Don Mattrick, I want to see you tied up on a stake and burned by the KKK for the new Xbone policies. Have Klansmen burn all your consoles as well.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ARMIV2

People who get butt-hurt over the Pledge of Allegiance? QUIT GETTING BUTT-HURT OVER THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!

NovaRichRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NovaRichRider
Loading Video...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

The definition of drunk is lost on you my friend!

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I f***ing hated iron man 3 for making a joke of basically the only iron man villain i knew! I hate how critics jump on marvels d**k yet nit-pick every single thing with dc live action. Also i hate somebody cuts you off while driving!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I get slightly annoying when someone makes a thread that already basically exists and makes said thread in the wrong section.

I liked this thread when it was called "What grinds my gears" ;P

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

With Insults and Hate of Crimson Red,

Trolled from a Newbie so freshly dead,

Together with are Hellish Hate,

We Will Troll you all,

That is Your Fate

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By comicace3

I hate the fact that they cancelled Avengers EMH just to bring in another avengers show! How the f*ck does that make sense. And then they cancel YJ just to bring teen titans. Which has the same voice actors and characters! What kind of BS is that!? Next thing to rage on: I'm tired of seeing threads about fanboys! I mean seriously there are hundreds of em, some of which have been locked and people still make threads about it. I'm also tired of people saying dumb things about comic characters they don't know especially during battles, I mean seriously people get your sh*t straight instead of making assumptions. F*ck people who make fun of people because they are different. The world is changing get used to it. I f*cking hate people who follow other people because they are cool when in reality they are douches . I hate all the dumb people on Facebook / twitter who make stupida** posts. I mean seriously I always wonder wtf in wrong with these people? I hate Google's spell check. I don't like how people try to ask me for something constantly. I mean if you didn't do your homework to f*cking bad. Don't like people who always wanna make a scene and are noisy as f*ck. I mean seriously ever heard of whispering ? Or inside voices?

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By nightwingnerd

NO MORE CHANNEL 52!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The world is beautiful.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22  Edited By InnerVenom123
McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By McHotcakes

People who think the Star Wars EU is just as important or relevant as the movies. I'm sorry fanboys, but it just isn't.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new Xbox. Guess I'm switching to PS4

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How people believe the dumb critics saying man of steel sucks

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

When people don't PM me back or keep their promises!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kidchipotle
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

I hate it when my friend goes crazy and acts like your typical girl and you can;t understand why she is acting crazy and why she is mad.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AweSam

Khaaaaaan!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to sound stuck up at all, but I'm quite a bit more mature than a lot of the people in my year group in school, especially my friend group. Makes it hard to get on with people who are still going through the whole immature homophobic dick joke phase. Also, a large portion of girls my age are just complete bitches. I don't care who you are, if you are a teenage girl, you will have some portion of bitch in you.

I really like this thread.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate fake fans, they see the movie and now they're the expert on the character as opposed to somebody who has actually reads the comics. I hate school because it does everything to suppress creativity and too much busy work. I hate ehm and spectacular spiderman were canceled for those crappy replacements. I hate xbox one for being a console designed to spy into peoples homes and not for gaming. I hate how people think transformers fall of cybertron is a kids game, its a teenegares game! I hate how people seriously think baseball is a tougher sport physically than football. I hate people who are stuck up, they're lucky i'm not a violent person because they deserve a huge pimp slap across their face.

Theres so much I could rage about, but this is good enough for now.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Channel 52 it sucks and need to be killed by fire.....FIRE. Also rotten tomatoes they are basically paid to hate on every good movie and like the crap overbloted ones.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when you like a character and company keeps butchering them with bad writing.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Nope..I gots no rage

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They freakin killed Nico in Avengers Arena.......I am pissed the only decient character in the whole damed book.....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I hate when you like a character and company keeps butchering them with bad writing.

but that would be the writer(s).Not the entire company's fault....

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How has this not existed?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I F-ing hate father's day...... My dad's dead. Choked on his own tongue while having a siezure. All the man wanted was his ashes thrown in the ocean, but couldn't do that, because of the F-ing BP oil spill. (I live in New Orleans) Gave my dad's ashes to the navy to throw in the ocean, and the whole Libya $#!% went down. I'm pretty sure Bin Laden was put to rest at sea before my dad a navy vet........

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kidchipotle

I hate my ex-girlfriend. Does that count?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juiceboks  Moderator

People who blame youth violence on video games. As if child violence hasn't been around since the dawn of man.Video games arent the most nor are they the only violent form of entertainment *cough*..Hunger Games..*cough*. There's a rating system in place for a reason so if you think your child is playing a game that may be inappropriate, if it has a M rating, then you're probably right. So be a parent and restrict your kid from playing games you don't think are appropriate because chances are they aren't.

Flamboyant gay guys. I get it, you're gay, you live an unpopular lifestyle that ironically isn't so unpopular anymore. You don't need to cavort about telling your sexual adventures and make people feel uncomfortable with your eccentric mannerisms. Keep it PG in public like everyone else is expected to and overall act like a decent human being.

People who flat out smell. And I'm not talking about those who are homeless or cant afford running water, I''m looking at the ones who are too lazy to take a bar of soap under their armpits. Look, Pantene and Axe are about 4 bucks nowadays. Go to Wal Mart and get you a couple dozen and spend about 2 hours scrubbing every bit of grime on your body. Trust me it feels better being clean than it does filthy. If not for your own health, do it before someone else gets carbon monoxide poisoning. At the very least wear a shirt with this on it so that people will get a fair warning before they go near you.

No Caption Provided

That about does it for now I suppose...

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty happy with my life.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dub step is the third worst thing in the history of music, not just pop music either I'm talking sum total of everything that's happened since the first cave man discovered a rhythmic beat.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By judasnixon

Hey yo..... All those people who used to call me a refugee, New Orleans is a part of the United States..... My city was not destroyed by war, I live in your country...... I don't want your sympathy..... We are rebuilding, I want respect........

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE THIS IS AT LEAST THE THIRD BLOODY TIME!

I KNOW THE NEW SEARCH FUNCTION IS CRAP, DAMN THEY REALLY STEEPED THAT DOWN AND SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THE ONLINE NOW SECTION BACK IN. I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE WHO HELPED DESIGN THE NEW SITE JUST PUT SOME THINGS IN TO DELIBERATELY IRRITATE EVERYONE BUT YEAH ANYWAY USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT VERY GOOD.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Veshark

THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE THIS IS AT LEAST THE THIRD BLOODY TIME!

I KNOW THE NEW SEARCH FUNCTION IS CRAP, DAMN THEY REALLY STEEPED THAT DOWN AND SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THE ONLINE NOW SECTION BACK IN. I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE WHO HELPED DESIGN THE NEW SITE JUST PUT SOME THINGS IN TO DELIBERATELY IRRITATE EVERYONE BUT YEAH ANYWAY USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT VERY GOOD.

Or Google.

Seriously, I've never once used the search function on this site. Just use Google, ma peeps.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I FKING HATE THAT ONE INCH ON THE CENTER OF MY BACK THAT I CAN'T SCRATCH WITH MY FINGERS!!!!