#1 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon everybody!! time to let your pet shine! here's my doggy! he's just like me he shows he's tongue to people lol :P

caption
#2 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats adorable!

But

theres already a thread like this :(

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

awww damit i thought i did something no one had......  not fair :( WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio
DAMN
#5 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio
Mah Doggeh
#7 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
" DAMN
"

O_O damn!!  omg...

voidheart i love your headgehog! lmao!!!
#8 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
My puppy!
#9 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL looks JUST like my dog!!

#10 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"LOL looks JUST like my dog!!
"
Haha he does!.. well, now i know how he will look when he grows up lol
#11 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio

thats still the puppy version LOL he got even bigger <.<

#12 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
It's my dog!
#13 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
" DAMN
"

did he lose a fight with a porcupine lol?
#14 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
Tatsu
#15 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio
The Gotham Knight said:
"Voidheart said:
" DAMN
"

did he lose a fight with a porcupine lol?"
dont know if he lost it but ill tell ya a pit bull is one hell ova dog LOL
#16 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"C'mon everybody!! time to let your pet shine! here's my doggy! he's just like me he shows he's tongue to people lol :P

caption
"
I'm stealing this dog
#17 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio

lol sick dog though

#18 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"
Tatsu
"
Is it a miniture version or will it get bigger?
#19 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"The Gotham Knight said:
"Voidheart said:
" DAMN
"

did he lose a fight with a porcupine lol?"
dont know if he lost it but ill tell ya a pit bull is one hell ova dog LOL
"

It's Bull terrier =)
#20 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio
yea noticed
#21 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Virago said:
"
Tatsu
"
Is it a miniture version or will it get bigger?
"
Actually... it died.
but it would've gotten bigger. she was so sweet. 
#22 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"
Tatsu
"
=0 I love snakes =D  cute ball python =)   I really want a Tiger retic , or a Burmese python
#23 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I love tiger retics!!!! They're sooo pretty!

#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"
Tatsu
"
thats awesome
#25 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio
Lavender Albino
Fluffy 22+ feet 315 #
#26 Posted by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

IM STEALING ALL OF THESE O___O......minus the >_>;;;;....spikie dog

#29 Edited by warlock360 (27975 posts) - - Show Bio

from the length both the snake in your viid and the snake in my vid they look prettty similiar

#30 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
the Burmese that he brought out first looked like either a young female or an older male. It was probably around 12 -13 feet. which is about as big as the males get  very rarely do they get to much bigger than that . female retics avg. around 15- 18 , burmese avg, around 18 - 20 feet.

Is that a green burm. it's hard to tell? , I cant get a good look at the head..they tend to be a dull color as they get older. for the greens. 

the albino female in this pic I believe is around 20. once they get that big it's get hard to tell how long they may be =)
#31 Posted by Silent Assassin (52 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Star 7 said:
"
caption
the Burmese that he brought out first looked like either a young female or an older male. It was probably around 12 -13 feet. which is about as big as the males get  very rarely do they get to much bigger than that . female retics avg. around 15- 18 , burmese avg, around 18 - 20 feet.

Is that a green burm. it's hard to tell? , I cant get a good look at the head..they tend to be a dull color as they get older. for the greens. 

the albino female in this pic I believe is around 20. once they get that big it's get hard to tell how long they may be =) "

OMG!
#32 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio
Silent Assassin said:
"Death Star 7 said:
"
caption

the albino female in this pic I believe is around 20. once they get that big it's get hard to tell how long they may be =) "

OMG!"

To be honest there not supposed to be that.....circular. That snake is unhealthily fat =(  Some people power feed to get them to grow faster. which greatly reduces how long they live. most only make it to 10 if there lucky, which is BS! for a snake that should live to 30's or 40's.
#33 Posted by Silent Assassin (52 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Star 7 said:
"Silent Assassin said:
"Death Star 7 said:
"
caption

OMG!"

To be honest there not supposed to be that.....circular. That snake is unhealthily fat =(  Some people power feed to get them to grow faster. which greatly reduces how long they live. most only make it to 10 if there lucky, which is BS! for a snake that should live to 30's or 40's."

Thats a sweet crate. I knew they lived a long time didn't know it was that long though. Did that thing just eat your Pit? lol
#34 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, These are not my pics. I hang out on kingsnake and save the good pics =)  I unfortunately dont own a snake yet =( I just read a lot about them =)
Only thing that has tried to eat my dog lately is a really mean cat we came across today. Thing attacked my foot =0 wasn't scared of the dog at all . tank tends to be very calm around cats and other animals. the cats we have been working on , but even the mean cat he didnt try to go after ...I was very proud of him =D me on the other hand , wanted to punt that little booger!

#35 Posted by Silent Assassin (52 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Star 7 said:
"lol, These are not my pics. I hang out on kingsnake and save the good pics =)  I unfortunately dont own a snake yet =( I just read a lot about them =)
Only thing that has tried to eat my dog lately is a really mean cat we came across today. Thing attacked my foot =0 wasn't scared of the dog at all . tank tends to be very calm around cats and other animals. the cats we have been working on , but even the mean cat he didnt try to go after ...I was very proud of him =D me on the other hand , wanted to punt that little booger!"
lol yeah my cat owns my dog.........he does have claws! Shit hurts.
#36 Posted by Death Star 7 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

that cat has gone after him at least 6 times.  I comes flying out him as soon as it see's him. Next time though that cat is going to get a thump~n   =D It don't need to fear the dog but it will learn to stay away from me =)

#37 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Been Done I will revive mine.

#38 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Silent Assassin (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"G'bandit said:
"C'mon everybody!! time to let your pet shine! here's my doggy! he's just like me he shows he's tongue to people lol :P

caption
"
I'm stealing this dog
"

thief! thief!!! lol :P jk

he's name is savachin lol weird name i made up XD
#42 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

G'bandit, you have the most adorable puppy ever. 

#43 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Virago said:
"G'bandit, you have the most adorable puppy ever. "
thankz :D xD He's just like me right? lol :P hehehe
#44 Edited by khathala messa (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

made a topic like this stupid me  glad its locked now ^_^
here is my rare black nosed pissed-of cat Mitzy

powers: gold laser eyes IQ:120
mitzy likes to play with her mouse toys
Mitzy also likes to lie in
wierd positions
like the scarf