Lesbian teacher convincing kids to accept gay ‘marriage’

• 114 results
Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-ye

http://etfovoice.ca

FAMILY, HOMOSEXUALITYMon Apr 20, 2015 - 1:40 pm EST

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4-years-old

Pete Baklinski Follow Pete

Homosexuality , Ontario Sex Ed , Pamela Strong

TORONTO, April 20, 2015 (LifeSiteNews.com) -- A primary grade lesbian teacher from an Ontario public school revealed in a workshop at a homosexual activist conference for teachers earlier this month how she uses her classroom to convince children as young as four to accept homosexual relationships.

“And I started in Kindergarten. What a great place to start. It was where I was teaching. So, I was the most comfortable there,” Pam Strong said at the conference, attended by LifeSiteNews.

The conference, hosted by the homosexual activist organization Jer’s Vision, now called the Canadian Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity, focused on the implementation of Bill 13 in Ontario classrooms. Bill 13, called by critics the ‘homosexual bill of rights,’ passed in June 2012 and gave students the right to form pro-gay clubs in their school, including Catholic ones, using the name Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA).

Strong, who is in an open relationship with another woman and who has been a teacher for about five years, focused her workshop on what she called the “power of conversation” for promoting LGBTQ issues in an elementary classroom. She began her talk by relating how she reacted the first time one of her students called another student ‘gay’ as a putdown.

“With [the principal’s] encouragement, we decided that I would go from class to class and talk about what ‘gay’ means, what does ‘LGBTQ’ mean, what do ‘I’ mean,” she told about 40 attendees, all educators, at her workshop.

Strong related how she began with the junior kindergarten class.

“And I read a [pro-gay child’s] book [King and King], and I started to realize that conversations can be very difficult, and they can have the most power when they are the most difficult.”

“But difficult conversations are a part of what we do as teachers, right? And when these conversations are properly supported by teachers within the safety of the classroom, they provide a rich environment for our students as they unpack these complex social issues and they reflect on their own preconceptions, rights, of gender, sexuality, love, all these different things,” she said.

Strong related that as she was reading “King and King” in the junior kindergarten class as a springboard to discuss her sexuality with the kids, she got to the part where the two princes become ‘married’ when one of the boys suddenly shouted out: “They can’t do that! They can’t get married. They’re two boys.”

Recounted Strong: “And I said, ‘Oh, yeah, yeah, they can. It’s right here on page 12.”

Some of the pro-gay children's books Strong uses with her students.Pete Baklinski / LifeSiteNews

To which the boy replied, according to Strong: “Oh, yeah, I know Mrs. Strong, but that’s just a story. That’s not real life.”

Advertisement

“And I said: ‘It happens in real life too. I am married to a woman. I am gay. And I am in love with my wife.”

Strong said the young children “just all kind of went silent.” She then told them: “That may seem different to you, how many of you have heard of that before?”

“Not one hand went up,” she related. “And so I said: ‘That may seem different to you, but we’re not that different. Would you like to know about what I do with my family?”

“Yeah, tell us,” she recounted the children enthusiastically saying.

“I said, you know, we take our kids to the park. I swing them on swings,” she related, telling conference attendees that she could share things she did with her own children that “mostly likely all of their families did with them.”

Then she told the children: “We laugh together. We go grocery shopping together. I read to them. I tickle them, sometimes until they scream and laugh and when they cry, I hug them until they stop.”

Strong said that at that point, the boy who had used the word ‘gay’ looked and her and said: “Well, you’re a family.”

“And I said, yeah, we are,” she related. “And off I go to the next classroom.”

Strong said that she went from “class to class to class and continued with these conversations, and they were very powerful.”

‘It’s normal in my classroom’

Advertisement

Strong related an incident that happened last fall involving a new boy who had recently entered her grade 5 classroom. The new boy had not yet been made aware of Strong’s sexual preference for other women.

“All my class is very used to who I am. My family picture is very proudly in my room now. On Mondays they quite often will say, ‘What did you do with your wife?’ It’s normal in my classroom.”

Strong said that a conversation between herself and the students came up one day where it was mentioned that she was a lesbian. The new boy put his hands over his mouth and said, according to Strong: “Oh, my God, I think I’m going to puke.”

“As I took the abuse — personally, as an individual – of those words, I also saw half of my class look at me with incredible concern. One student who was right in front of me already had tears in her eyes. And I noticed several other students who were looking at him. They were just very, very upset with this kid,” she related.

Strong said the boy instantly became aware that “something he had said had just created this unbelievable tension in the room.” She related how she addressed the boy, telling him: “I think that what you might not be aware of is that I am gay, and I am married to a woman, and my family has two moms.’”

The chart Strong uses to show her students that same-sex partnerships are the same as male-female families.Pete Baklinski / LifeSiteNews

“His eyes just started darting around, and he was incredibly uncomfortable,” she related.

“I looked at the other kids and I said: ‘Ok guys, what I want to ask you is: Am I upset with him?’ And the one little girl in my class put up her hand — that doesn’t usually get into these conversations very much in my classroom — and she said, ‘Mrs Strong, I know you’re not upset with him, because he hasn’t had the benefit of our conversations.”

“And I looked at my little friend, my ‘new’ friend, and I said: ‘But, we’re going to have one now,’” she related.

Strong said that she then directed her class to the board and asked them to write everything she had told them related to LGBTQ.

“And my class all of a sudden popped up. ‘LGBTQ’ was on the board, ‘lesbian,’ and all the different words coming out there. And I sat back and said, ‘Let’s review.’ So, the last year and a half of ‘inclusive’ education came alive in my classroom.”

Advertisement

Strong told her workshop attendees that her “new little friend” is now a devoted champion of diversity. She boasted how he was the one in her class to count down the days to the pro-homosexual Day of Pink that took place earlier this month. When Strong took a photo of all the children wearing pink shirts in her classroom, she said the boy requested to be in the front.

“For me, that is the power of conversations. That’s the power of sharing our stories,” she said.

LGBTQ classroom ‘conversation starters’

Strong called it “key” to develop a “positive classroom culture” — and she mentioned it often takes months — before getting into what she called “difficult conversations” with students about convincing students of the normality of her sexual preference for women.

She mentioned how she spends time “building a common vocabulary” in her classroom of words like “stereotype, prejudice, discrimination” so her students will be able to more readily conform to her pro-LGBTQ message.

“Sometimes with these big ideas there are also very big words that are very hard to understand. I find that whether it’s kindergarten, right up to grade six, visuals help a lot,” she said.

Click "like" if you want to defend true marriage.

The lesbian teacher has amassed a collection of “conversation starters” that she says helps get her started when presenting to her students the LGBTQ message. She said pro-gay children’s books are one of her favorites.

“I use current events, news articles, advertisement are great for gender, especially with Kindergarten kids, pink and girl toys and all the rest of it. Commercials are great, I use one right now, the Honey Maid commercial.” The 2014 “Dad & Papa" commercial depicts two male same-sex partners engaging with their children in normal family activities such as making s’mores, eating dinner around the table, and walking in the park.

Strong says she watches the commercial with her students up to three times, asking them to make a list of all the similarities between the gay-partnership and their own families.

Advertisement

“Of course they think it’s going to be so different, [that] this family is going to be so different,” she said.

Strong said the kids notice dozens of similarities, but usually only one difference, namely that the commercial has “two dads.” Other than this, she said the students “could not find one thing in that commercial that was different than their own families.” In this way she convinces the kids that a gay-partnership is identical to a family made up of a male and female. Strong called it a “fantastic lesson for kids of all ages.”

“There was nothing left for me to teach at the end of it. It was a huge learning for some kids,” she said.

‘Recruiting children? You bet we are’

Though homosexual activists claim their efforts in the schools are a way of combatting bullying, a number of homosexual activists have highlighted that the movement’s goal is in fact to “indoctrinate” children into accepting the normalcy of the homosexual lifestyle.

“I am here to tell you: All that time I said I wasn't indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and queer people? That was a lie,” wrote Canadian gay activist Sason Bear Bergman, a woman who identifies as a transgender man, in a March 2015 piece titled “I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children Into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I'm Not a Bit Sorry).” Bergman holds nothing back, stating she wants to make children “like us” even if that “goes against the way you have interpreted the teachings of your religion.”

In 2011 U.S. gay activist Daniel Villarreal penned a column for Queerty.com stating that the time had come for the homosexual lobby to admit to “indoctrinating” schoolchildren to accept homosexuality.

“Why would we push anti-bullying programs or social studies classes that teach kids about the historical contributions of famous queers unless we wanted to deliberately educate children to accept queer sexuality as normal?”

“We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept queer sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it. Recruiting children? You bet we are,” he added.

Homosexual activist Michael Swift wrote in 1987 in the Gay Community News that school children would become explicit targets for homosexual indoctrination. “We shall seduce them in your schools…They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us,” he wrote at the time.

Advertisement

Let them come to their own conclusions

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@vivide: Let them come to their own conclusions? About what? Everything? Race? Black people and chinese people are second class people? Gender roles? Women should cook and clean and not work? Democracy? It has proven quiet ineffiecient and everyone keeps complaining, lets try fascism.

But no homosexuality is different. Discriminating against homosexuality is not as bad as against race or against woman.

Children can still come to their own conclusions, if you tell them it exists, if you tell them what that means. Religious beliefs? Well, children know those. Now they know homosexuality, obviously now they can decide for themselves, if its bad, while they couldn't before, when one side had been withheld from them.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: I think he was trying to point out that these kids can barely read and the teacher's already babbling about gay marriage.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: bingo, just like religion. It would be best if the kids can develop their own Ideas instead of being told what to do.

@stahlflamme: yes, to everything else.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rubear

That's exactly why we have law against gay-propaganda in Russia.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I think kids at that age know what marriage and relationships are, and have probably seen plenty of examples of mixed-sex versions in the media and in their families. Makes sense to teach about same-sex relationships at around the same time. Means they won't be surprised by it and potentially misinformed later in life. :)

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

Noice, China too

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Ok.

BB

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Hit_Monkey

Nothing wrong with what the teacher is doing, you ridiculous troglodytes.

BTW - 'Free speech' aside but why are cesspool threads like this okiedokie? The OP and those on the page who agree with them. They're wrong and their view(s) are gross.

You don't allow swearing and I have had threads locked for really quite silly reasons when compared to this piece of detritus.

I see these anti-gay threads on Comicvine and it creeps me out a bit..

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teacher is in no way preventing the kids from making their own decisions about gay marriage. She is simply telling them that it exists and what it means and that doesn't force the kids to think its ok. If they don't want to accept gay marriage that's on them but their choices of accepting or not accepting are not being forced onto them.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is she even talking about it? What subject does she teach?

(someone sum it up for me because I don't feel like reading the article)

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

y'know, they were totally cool with this stuff back in Ancient Greece. why does everyone make such a big deal about it today?

(also, she says she takes her kids to the park like that's "normal" anymore. kids don't go to the park anymore, they're too busy letting iPads mind-rape them)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Well yes, teaching kids to not be close minded asshats is a good thing.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't disagree with teaching kids about homosexuals, but why so young? 4 years old?

also, it just comes off as a little bit propoganda-ish to me.

Homosexual activist Michael Swift wrote in 1987 in the Gay Community News that school children would become explicit targets for homosexual indoctrination. “We shall seduce them in your schools…They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us,” he wrote at the time."

They will crave and adore you??? what kind of sh1t is that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

y'know, they were totally cool with this stuff back in Ancient Greece. why does everyone make such a big deal about it today?

Leviticus wasn't written yet as far as I know.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too young.. but of course that's when they get ya.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

Indoctrination is a time honored tradition. For anybody thinking this is a good idea, let's just reverse it. Are you okay with a Christian doing anti-gay propaganda.

Here's the thing. Education will always teach moral values. Teachers teach to share, to be kind and to be honest. If the local community wants pro-gay views to be taught, that's their prerogative. If they want the reverse taught, that's their prerogative. Government is the servant of the people, so if parents want this, so be it.

Most likely, there is some division in the parental community on these issues, and for that reason, I would strongly recommend no indoctrination on controversial issues.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Oh my god, that monster! Actively teaching kids that being gay is okay? HOW DOES SHE SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Homosexual propaganda....ffs. Like heterosexual propaganda doesn't exist at all or anything. Like all gay people wanna do is find more kids to invite to their makeout parties. Sure. Seems legit.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

they're too young to understand

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

'‘Mrs Strong, I know you’re not upset with him, because he hasn’t had the benefit of our conversations.”

In today's episode of sh!t that never happened.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trash thread is a trash thread. This isn't any more propaganda than telling a child that it's ok to be black or hispanic or something. thread should stay open bc free speech etc... but these "propaganda" claims are ridiculous

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liberal waste of organs

Where's isis when you need em?

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

A law AGAINST propaganda? In Russia??

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

Amen to that.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My question is why so young? 4 year olds won't make their own decisions, they'll do what pleases the adult. If they were to say some homophobic thing then just tell them it's a offense or something like that, no need to have long conversations about same sex marriage, they're 4 for christ's sake. Seems like in these threads that involve homosexuality there's always at least one extreme pro-gay liberal calling everyone a homophobe for not sharing their views and there's always an extreme anti-gay conservative saying something stupid about it and everyone is taking sides.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if they should start THAT young, but other then that, i dont really see a problem.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@xwraith said:

@amazingwebhead said:

Leviticus wasn't written yet as far as I know.

if only books were as influential today XD

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By magnablue

To long. didn't read

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No big deal.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trash thread is a trash thread. This isn't any more propaganda than telling a child that it's ok to be black or hispanic or something. thread should stay open bc free speech etc... but these "propaganda" claims are ridiculous

You miss the point about indoctrination and your comparison is unadequate.
The notion about "that it's ok to be black or hispanic or something" (Thing, eh? I smell racism) can't make people black or hispanic or someone. Well, of course if you are not Michael Jackson.
The notion that it's ok to be nazi or gay or some, dunno, Jehovah's Witness, however? That kind of notion can screw brain especially during such age.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Be me

>Gays trying to convince me is natural

>Ask why they get diseases then

>????

>No response

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

K

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh I don't think she was wrong for speaking about it, but I think she was out of line to speak about it to 4 year olds

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh I don't think she was wrong for speaking about it, but I think she was out of line to speak about it to 4 year olds

agreed

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if i was a parent i would be pissed get that out of my kids face... dont indoctrinate them into loving homosexuality, let them come to there own conclusion

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@dathomiesilversurfer said:

You miss the point about indoctrination and your comparison is unadequate.

The notion about "that it's ok to be black or hispanic or something" (Thing, eh? I smell racism) can't make people black or hispanic or someone. Well, of course if you are not Michael Jackson.

The notion that it's ok to be nazi or gay or some, dunno, Jehovah's Witness, however? That kind of notion can screw brain especially during such age.

this isn't indoctrination, however. she(the teacher) isn't saying they have to love the idea of homosexuality, but rather that is natural and that there is nothing wrong with it. indoctrination, for example, would be forcing some sort of religious belief on a child at a young age. sexual preference isn't a belief, it just is.

and to the bolded: what? nothing I said was remotely racist.

the michael jackson joke was funny, however. props

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tl;dr

There are some people in the world that are taking far too long to realize that it's not okay to have some opinions.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is she even talking about it? What subject does she teach?

(someone sum it up for me because I don't feel like reading the article)

I believe she breaks out a book (possibly during story time) in which two men get married to kind of start up the conversation, I have no idea what she teaches though lol

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate schools.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing wrong with what the teacher is doing, you ridiculous troglodytes.

BTW - 'Free speech' aside but why are cesspool threads like this okiedokie? The OP and those on the page who agree with them. They're wrong and their view(s) are gross.

You don't allow swearing and I have had threads locked for really quite silly reasons when compared to this piece of detritus.

I see these anti-gay threads on Comicvine and it creeps me out a bit..

Call me a cave-man if it pleases you lol, I in no way have nothing against anyone who identifies as LGBT and have 2 frieinds (admittedly not much) and a few family members who identify as such, but at the end of the day she is spreading pro-gay propaganda, are they recruiting our children 'yes they are'. As a school teacher she shouldn't be teaching children anything about sexuality gay or straight! That is the job of the parents. Saying there is nothing wrong with what she is doing is lying to yourself, would it be okay if a teacher were indoctrinating children into his anti-gay mind state? Absolutely not. So why is it okay too spread pro-gay propaganda? It is like religion, Teachers don't teach it, and they don't teach anti-religious beliefs either. You want your kids to learn accept gay as normal, good you are an understanding person and tell them at home. Plain and simple...keep it out of the schools.

@rpgesus said:

if i was a parent i would be pissed get that out of my kids face

So would I.

>Be me

>Gays trying to convince me is natural

>Ask why they get diseases then

>????

>No response

is this a joke? If so,not that funny......if not, pretty ignorant as Straight people get STD's as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At first, I thought hey this is a good thing and the teacher is just trying to do some good. I know the relationship between the kids and teacher can get very personal sometimes because kids are naturally curious. Then as the article went on, some questions came up. Why is she so willing to talk about her personal life? Why is she going around doing workshops to not only her classroom, but others? Why is she promoting LGBTQ issues/agenda in an elementary classroom? Is she teaching a LGBTQ class and is that the main subject?

The last section of the article seemed very very creepy. Also, I believe politics should be left out of the classroom. LGBTQ is a major political topic and issue. These kids are too young to understand anything. She should at least be doing this to kids in a higher grade level like 7th grade and up. Kids this young don't understand these issues, so you can't just take advantage of that and manipulate them. Why is she talking about her personal life so much and why is she going around promoting her beliefs? This seems very unprofessional. She's talked about her personal life so much that she now has a common vocab used in class. Why and how is she even allowed to do this. Shouldn't she be doing her job and teaching what she needs to teach, instead of taking up time with this? Bottom line, exactly who does she think she is? And did she think of the likely possibility that a parent wouldn't want their child to be taught this at school resulting in conflict?

In b4 I'm anti-LGBTQ or homophobic because I'm asking too many questions. These are legitimate questions and I have no problems or opposition toward LGBTQ people. What I do have a problem with are questionable actions and especially in a kindergarten class. There is one man in history who immediately comes to mind when it comes to influencing children of a young age and "indoctrination".

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94:

The last section of the article seemed very very creepy. I believe politics should be left out of the classroom. LGBTQ is a major political topic and issue.

This, and you ain't a homophobe for being critical

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere

Teacher : You can also be married to your pillow!, blankets , farm animals,a tree and yourself.

Kids :'_'..........

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathomiesilversurfer: Well, actually it's open question. Let's look at some feminism. First step - supposed equality. Second step - liberties. Third step - superiority and all bad is man's fault. First step - it's "natural an that there is nothing wrong with it" (it's not, it is an anomaly). Second step - "positive discrimination", lobbies. Third.... Well, you take a wild guess about what it can be especially with, for example, adopted children. It is indoctrination.
Just is? Do you now how it "just is" is emerging? I don't think it's spontaneous. I think it's like learning language - internal processing of external information and stimuli. Existence defines consciousness)

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I doubt she's teaching kids her scissoring techniques, kid's entertainment has always taught: "love = good :)", so what's the big deal? I was under the impression tolerance was preferable to the opposite.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if you just don't like/agree with being gay what if you think it's unnatural or goes against your beliefs what if you don't like the way the act and the beliefs/attitudes they have why can't you dislike hay people?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't see how what she's doing is "pro-gay". I guess if you mean that anything that doesn't disparage homosexuals is "pro-gay", but to me it seems more like an honest discussion of the fact that in life there are different groups of people who may lead a different lifestyle and understanding that lifestyle is preferable to ignorantly hating it.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somewhere

Teacher : You can also be married to your pillow!, blankets , farm animals,a tree and yourself.

Kids :'_'..........

that is when you have to put them out of their misery, life is chaos then death
that is when you have to put them out of their misery, life is chaos then death

I doubt she's teaching kids her scissoring techniques, kid's entertainment has always taught: "love = good :)", so what's the big deal? I was under the impression tolerance was preferable to the opposite.

http://www.tldm.org/News11/MarylandFacesLawsuit.htm

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/06/20/school-uses-planned-parenthood-curriculum-to-teach-kids-oral-sex/

whoop dee doo