Lego Movie Thread!!!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Thought's: I know the year isn't over yet but even if it's not this movie to me will remain one of the best, no the best movie of 2014. This reminded me of many great childhood memories evolved around Lego's and my countless adventures with my family to Lego Land! Going into this movie I didn't expect much but absolute silliness but instead this had a real emotional toll on me and created this felling inside me. Now here come some spoilers but of course they'll be blocked but just for your information. For one... I never thought a Lego mini figure getting it's hed cut off would ever make me cry. Two... During the scene with Will Ferrell and his son for movie purposes I felt like that should be me like I want to be that kid and that that was my world and the movie just inspired everything that could be done with Lego's!

Please try and post positive things about this movie and try not to down play it with a movie you thought was better cause if so you could just make something similar to this thread. I'd also like to know what your favorite scene in the movie was as well as your favorite character. Mind would have to be the scene (spoiler) beforePetruvious if that's how you spell his name meets his end where he defeats dozens off robots with a walk cain he made out of Lego's and the scene made me nearly jump with glee! As for my favorite character that would have to be Emitt. He kind of reminds me of myself when I was extremely OCD when it came to Lego's always following the instructions and putting them on my shelf only to be displayed and never played with but now it day's I make giant cities out of my Lego pieces and it's just awesome! One more thing. For now I'll leave you to post on this mocie were everything was awesome!

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgan Freeman + Batman = Good movie

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mikep12
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

This movie was fantastic.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Havent seen it but heard it was good.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By godzilla44

@mikep12: Awesome thread, my favorite scene would have to be when the 1980's astronaut guy (Benny) just destroys everything and keeps yelling SPACESHIP!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By swordmasterD

I was gonna see it saw some bad reviews that changed my mind, now I've missed my chance... At least wikipedia was kind enough to tell me some of the plot

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I hear it's good... but I don't wanna pay full ticket price to go see some Legos.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hear it's good... but I don't wanna pay full ticket price to go see some Legos.

Your missing out. It's a small price to pay to pretend you a kid again and just enjoy a film.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jwwprod

Yea I love this movie as well :)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

@humanrocket: Even as a kid I hated Legos, lol. Maybe I'll stream it online.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna see it saw some bad reviews that changed my mind, now I've missed my chance... At least wikipedia was kind enough to tell me some of the plot

saw some bad reviews it has 96% on Rotten Tomatoes

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just got out of the theater and EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! XD

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd said:

I meant reviews on websites not from critics

I saw many people complaining about it being one big ad bad story and bad humour so on

Sageclawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw the movie. I wouldn't recommend paying full price to see it but it was alright. Totally worthy of watching on netflix

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@swordmasterd said:

I meant reviews on websites not from critics

I saw many people complaining about it being one big ad bad story and bad humour so on

It never shows the word Lego besides the title of the movie or even say it trust me it's a good movie

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go play the game if you rather..It pretty much has almost everything from the movie in it and even shows scenes from the film as it goes along

Anyways I enjoyed it. I've played most of the lego games and played with lego as a kid so I had to watch this and I wasn't disappointed. Some say the space ship bit was their favorite but mine was when Unikitty snapped when everything was going bad lol

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brick

Dr_Dinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie could have used more Dinosaurs and Dragons.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brick