#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it's saturn.  I don't know why, I just hate that planet to pieces.   I wish it fell into jupiter.   Then I won't have to see it's ugly face everytime I want to see Jupiter, Which is a way Better planet, P.S Jupiter Is my favorite, next is neptune.  

#2 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one area of where my knowledge might not be up to snuff, I know the planets of the solar system and different kinds of astral phenomenon, but that's about it. My least favorite planet is definitely Uranus. You how fanboys often ruin a character? Well it's the same in this case except the fanboys are people who make stupid, dirty jokes with Uranus' pronunciation. My favorite planet is Jupiter, I like size.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

More Jupiter fans.  :D.  Uranus should have it's named changed to Uranos.  The Greek spelling.  Thus making the Joke impossible.   Apophis is soon going to be my least favorite asteroid since it's going to hit us in 2036.    I like how it may wipe out Florida *my least favorite state* but then it would Wipe out New Orleans again.   Does God have some kind of Vendetta against new orleans?   He seems to like hitting it with natural disasters. 

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite planet is the one I'm standing on while my least favorites are Uranus (obvious reasons) and Mercury (it's just a raisen).

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Saturn is overrated.  For a long time we thought saturn had the most moons, then the Probe that went to Jupiter Found a Enormous amount of moons, *from 16 to over 50, more than tripling the number of moons for Jupiter and more than half the moons in the solar system* The one that went to Saturn only found 15 more moons.  *18 to 33, less than doubling* So now all Saturn Has On Jupiter are those rings which will Go away in 1 Billion Years or so.   And The Ability to Float in water.   *if we somehow found a blob of water several light years in diameter*  Mars is cool, It's mainly made of rust.  The Moon, It has Dust that will slice you to pieces.    Venus is Freaking Awesome due to it's hellish conditions.   Earth is just Meh.  Neptune, It has a low windspeed of well over 2,000 kilometers per hour, whats not to love?

Now onto the Dwarf Planets.   Pluto, It's a dwarf planet, and I never really cared about it, but now we know it has 2 more moons than we thought.   Ceres, It has the power to vaporize a huge amount of the earth's surface and melt even more, That is godly, even though if it hit we would be burning from rock vapor hotter than the sun.   Eris is cool.   Sedna takes 10,000 years to orbit the Sun, Is redder than mars, has an orbit so eccentric that it will often pass in front of the majority of the Kuiper belt and Oort clouds, In front of Eris infact, but normally it stays in it's isolated little corner of the solar system, freezing at nearly absolute zero. 

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

My fav is Saturn

#7 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like Saturn and the Moon the most.

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Venus is my favorite cause its covered in volcanic activity and its named after my favorite goddess :D

...Pluto is lame cause not only is that the dumbest name for a planet...its not even a planet...

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"My fav is Saturn"
Screw Saturn, If it weren't for those rings it would be a bland looking planet. 
#10 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
"My fav is Saturn"
Screw Saturn, If it weren't for those rings it would be a bland looking planet. "
Like Jupiter? :P
#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
"My fav is Saturn"
Screw Saturn, If it weren't for those rings it would be a bland looking planet. "
Like Jupiter? :P"
Jupiter has a lot of pretty colors.   Saturn is just orange all around. 
#12 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Gloom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
"My fav is Saturn"
Jupiter has a lot of pretty colors.   Saturn is just orange all around. "
Every planet has had those rings, they make the planet complete and round after circling the globes for millenias. and seeing as how big the ring actually is, when its done, Saturn will be bigger than Jupiter
#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Gloom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Voidheart said:
"My fav is Saturn"
Jupiter has a lot of pretty colors.   Saturn is just orange all around. "
Every planet has had those rings, they make the planet complete and round after circling the globes for millenias. and seeing as how big the ring actually is, when its done, Saturn will be bigger than Jupiter"
Jupiter has a far greater mass than saturn. Saturn has 95 times the earth's mass.  Jupiter has 328 times the earth's mass.  The Entire asteroid belt if combined would make something with the mass of the moon.  all the rocks and chunks of ice that make up Saturn's rings would make something 250 miles in diameter.   Way too small to add to saturn's mass noticeably.
#14 Posted by inferiorego (25483 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
Staff
#15 Edited by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Boy... I had no idea so many people loved my planet

lol
#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh...........i honestly can't answer this................

oh wait 

Khera is my favorite

caption

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

Snoop Dogg...that is all.

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Venus

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Snoop Dogg...that is all."
LOL
#20 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Venus"
Too bad no one on earth could live there.  Your fates would be, A.Struck by lightning until the sweet blue monkey jesus has been blasted out of you, B.Melted into a quivering goo by Sulfuric Acid Rain/Clouds, C. Choked By lava.  D.Crushed by the weight of the fattest man on earth standing on every square inch of you.  E.Suffocated by the mainly carbon dioxide and sulfur atmosphere.  F.Die as your nostrils are forced to smell more sulfur than anyone would realistically encounter on earth.  G.Burn as your exposed to more temperature than what's needed to melt lead.  H. Die of Radiation poisoning as it's got no damned Magnetosphere or Ozone Layer.   
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"pixelized said:
"Venus"
Too bad no one on earth could live there.  Your fates would be, A.Struck by lightning until the sweet blue monkey jesus has been blasted out of you, B.Melted into a quivering goo by Sulfuric Acid Rain/Clouds, C. Choked By lava.  D.Crushed by the weight of the fattest man on earth standing on every square inch of you.  E.Suffocated by the mainly carbon dioxide and sulfur atmosphere.  F.Die as your nostrils are forced to smell more sulfur than anyone would realistically encounter on earth.  G.Burn as your exposed to more temperature than what's needed to melt lead.  H. Die of Radiation poisoning as it's got no damned Magnetosphere or Ozone Layer.   "
Ah what a wonderful summary of the planet Venus
#22 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"pixelized said:
"Venus"
Too bad no one on earth could live there.  Your fates would be, A.Struck by lightning until the sweet blue monkey jesus has been blasted out of you, B.Melted into a quivering goo by Sulfuric Acid Rain/Clouds, C. Choked By lava.  D.Crushed by the weight of the fattest man on earth standing on every square inch of you.  E.Suffocated by the mainly carbon dioxide and sulfur atmosphere.  F.Die as your nostrils are forced to smell more sulfur than anyone would realistically encounter on earth.  G.Burn as your exposed to more temperature than what's needed to melt lead.  H. Die of Radiation poisoning as it's got no damned Magnetosphere or Ozone Layer.   "
You should be a travel agent. :P
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"pixelized said:
"Venus"
You should be a travel agent. :P"
An Interplanetary/stellar/galactic/universal/multiversal Travel agent?  Hmm, maybe, maybe.
#24 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

So No Dwarf planet, Moon, Comet, Or asteroid has been chosen as their most hated or most favorite Dwarf planet/Comet/Moon/Asteroid?