Least favorite person you've ever had to deal with?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We've all had to work with other people before, and we've probably had to deal with a few that were stupid, lazy, difficult, or just plain rude. These people could be bosses who were difficult to work for, coworkers who were difficult to work with, teachers who hated you, classmates who bullied you, or even just a waiter or waitress who gave you bad service. Of all the people you've had trouble with over the years, who was your least favorite?

I think mine was probably the head of discipline at my old school. He was the most racist man I've ever met and was constantly trying to prove that all white boys were evil and out to get their fellow black students. (he was black, if you haven't guessed) There were some black kids who took advantage of his racism and would get away with causing trouble or get white kids in trouble by accusing them of things they hadn't done. It was disgusting. The first time I met him was during my first week at that school. I accidentally stuck my knife in my pocket that morning out of habit and got through half of my first period class before realizing I had it on me. Being the good and rule abiding child I was, I went to the office and gave it to the front desk. I explained what had happened and the woman at the desk said she understood and would return it to me at the end of the day. The head of discipline (I forget his name so let's call him Bill) overheard the exchange and stopped me as I was leaving.He called me into his office and asked if I knew the rules regarding weapons at school. I said yes and recited them to him. No weapons were allowed and if anyone was caught hiding a weapon they would be expelled. If someone turned in a weapon they would be given a warning and be expelled the second time. Bill nodded, smirked, and told me I was being expelled.

Trying to keep my cool, I recited the rule again and pointed out I had not received a warning. Bill told me that I had clearly read the rule and therefore had been warned. I asked to call my mother and he said no and asked for my phone. I got up and left to talk to the principal and managed to get to her office as Bill was trying to grab me and pull me back to his office. The principal talked to Bill as I called my mother. My mother arrived and after a few minutes the dispute was settled. As Bill wrote me a pass to my next class he told me to watch myself and that he wouldn't tolerate some thug endangering his students.

For the rest of that school year I had to tolerate Bill periodically stopping me in the hallway to pat me down in front of everyone or ask me questions until I was late for class. He also once saw me brush against someone in the hallway (a black boy) and called me into his office. He asked me if I liked touching other boys and if we needed to talk about it.

After moving to a different school, I heard from someone that Bill was being fired for calling his son a white thug and accusing him of racism. The ironic part is the boy was black and had a melanin deficiency, but played along because he hated Bill and thought he gave blacks a bad name. He got Bill to say something he shouldn't have loud enough that someone heard and eventually Bill was fired. I wish I could find that kid and give him some sort of reward for what he did.

Sorry that was so long, thanks for reading it if you did.

-Racob has spoken

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan: I know, right? My ex girlfriend used to do that all the time, even in front of our friends, it was so annoying! She was such a...

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to start a flame war so let me hush up...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This old woman who I work with. She's always spastic and in the way.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I don't want to start a flame war so let me hush up...

You're talking about me, aren't you?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone calling me for technical support since the history of ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

99% of DBZ fans

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@symbioticspider-man: This guy and his obsession with a small Chinese man who acted like he could fight!

Another one would be one of my moms ex's, last time he came around he cut his stomach in front of the door to her house.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KingVenus
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

Freshman year of college I was lab partners with a Mexican girl that had a pretty obvious crush on me. She was also devoid of any personality; she would sit there and have this blank, thousand yard gaze expression on her face. She also spoke TERRIBLE English. I mean, "how did this girl get accepted into this school or graduate highschool" bad (this is why I highlighted that she was Mexican so you can get an idea of how she sounds). She also was just not a very smart girl at all. Or maybe it was that she had a terrible memory; both short and long term. So, I was essentially doing labs alone. She would "work" with me on labs all day and say nothing then text me endlessly about doing yoga or eating ice cream or something. And she. Would. Eat. Everyday with some pungent new food item and she ate like....it sounded like someone throwing raw wet chickens against a rubber mat coupled with this disgusting heavy nose breathing. Which is a shame because she was a physically attractive girl. I mean, to see her you'd never expect her to be so...gross.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laflux

Renchamp.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Darling_Luna

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KingVenus

@laflux said:

Renchamp.

Damn. You went for it Laflux. lol

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one fat kid who used to bully me at school and now doesn't comprehend that he can't kick my ass.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people who d nothing but talk

Joe_Chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who talk bad about you behind your back.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Myself

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who talk bad about you behind your back.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@regiebravo:

She was pretty. Long hair, nice bust, pretty face/smile, no butt or hips, though. And no I did not nail her.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@symbioticspider-man: This guy and his obsession with a small Chinese man who acted like he could fight!

Another one would be one of my moms ex's, last time he came around he cut his stomach in front of the door to her house.

wut?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatobaron: Yeah, my mom didn't take him back so he did that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh I dunno...I haven't had any strong negative interactions ever since I was a teenager.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gabriel (Obviously not the angel).

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: well then... I don't think that's the most effective plan,"I'll cut open my stomach, and when she sees how stupid I am she have to take me back!"

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My parents murderer.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My girlfriends dad. The guy is low key racist.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By algorhythm511

There was a Professor in college that would have this big review before every test, but when we got to the test it looked nothing like anything we saw in class. Some of us complained to him and he would laugh and say well you are going to hit some bumps in the road in your academic career. The guy would go off on tangents every class about the most off the wall stuff like UFO's and Atomic Bombs. He would give us homework that had material from much later chapters that we never covered. I found out later from another professor that the guy would intentionally teach some of the material wrong to keep the class average at a C level.

I had other professors like that but not as bad as him and I went to a school known for their grade deflation. It also pissed me off because some of the students parents were paying $40000 a year to get this in return (fortunately I was on financial aid).

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My parents murderer.

dont take this personally if your telling the truth but

batman is that you?

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points