#1 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Post any of your recent memories of the last year.

I'll start.

Last year, I laughed my socks off after hearing 3 doomsday predictions, an monkey wondering around an Ikea store, and fake videos on Youtube.

#2 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Year I laughed so hard at people think Predator could beat Rambo.

#3 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

A Predator could beat Rambo. Exceedingly easily.

-----

Last year, I started university.

#4 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

A Predator could beat Rambo. Exceedingly easily.

-----

Last year, I started university.

Predator has been beaten by humans who arent half as trained as Rambo is at hunting. Arnold didnt have the high skills Rambo has and beat a Predator........Arnold would of gotten owned by Rambo.

#5 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: Predators have weapon/tech advantage, cloaking shield, shoulder cannon, etc. Those things are armed to the teeth. And they've got those claws for CQC.

In all fairness, Predators had enough of an advantage that they should have stomped everyone in their films. They didn't because they're villains.

#6 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Sir or Mam ( whatever you are. ) If Arnold outsmarted and beat a Predator and not to Mention Royce I believe was his name, beat a Berserker Predator and those are supernatural Predators. If Arnold, Danny, Royce...etc can beat Predator than Rambo will have a picnic at this. Arnold and Royce would both get owned by Rambo. Rambo took out Soldiers far more superior than them, soldiers with nuclear tech........... Arnold in the original predator movie was not that impressive. In AVP1 Predator died from being stabbed in the heart. Just like Royce was able to cut a predator ( beserker ones ) head off.... even though it took multiple hits to cut the head off. With rambos bow and arrow...etc he will shoot an Arrow clean through a predators head or chest and can die easily from there like a human can. So no, wrong sir...wrong...

Rambo would stomps a predator. I think Rambo could take 2 of em out in along good fight.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

@Sideslash: Sir or Mam ( whatever you are. ) If Arnold outsmarted and beat a Predator and not to Mention Royce I believe was his name, beat a Berserker Predator and those are supernatural Predators. If Arnold, Danny, Royce...etc can beat Predator than Rambo will have a picnic at this. Arnold and Royce would both get owned by Rambo. Rambo took out Soldiers far more superior than them, soldiers with nuclear tech........... Arnold in the original predator movie was not that impressive. In AVP1 Predator died from being stabbed in the heart. Just like Royce was able to cut a predator ( beserker ones ) head off.... even though it took multiple hits to cut the head off. With rambos bow and arrow...etc he will shoot an Arrow clean through a predators head or chest and can die easily from there like a human can. So no, wrong sir...wrong...

Rambo would stomps a predator. I think Rambo could take 2 of em out in along good fight.

Dude. A Predator could stand from miles away, cloaked, and simply destroy the entire area where its opponents are.

Shoulder cannon from two miles away straight through Rambo's chest/head would kill him.

#8 Posted by Allie_Ho (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, guys. It only took you 19 minutes to derail this thread. Please, sirs/ madams, stay on topic. @HulkSlayerT1000: @Sideslash:

#9 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@HulkSlayerT1000 said:

Dude. A Predator could stand from miles away, cloaked, and simply destroy the entire area where its opponents are.

Shoulder cannon from two miles away straight through Rambo's chest/head would kill him.

Thats right. One thing you said is true is.

Predators have to hide like cowards to attack their prey. Well so can Rambo.

Rambo stomps....... real hard

#10 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I partied a lot. Going to slow down this year.

#11 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: They can. They don't have to, and they often don't. Because they are hunters. Incredibly technologically advanced, bristling with weapons, alien hunters.

#12 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Allie_Ho said:

Wow, guys. It only took you 19 minutes to derail this thread. Please, sirs/ madams, stay on topic. @HulkSlayerT1000: @Sideslash:

I just pointed out what I thought was funny on that Rambo vs Predator thread that was made a few days ago ( in 2012 ) and people think Predator can beat Rambo when Rambo would floor all those soldiers that beat predator.

#13 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I... wished for a discussion thread just like this where people talked about Predators and Rambo! Yay! XoXo

#14 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@HulkSlayerT1000: They can. They don't have to, and they often don't. Because they are hunters. Incredibly technologically advanced, bristling with weapons, alien hunters.

Sir when Predator doesnt get his ass handed to him by Royce and Arnold and also Danny which all three combined dont have half the skills Rambo has, then I might care to believe that Predator stands a chance against Rambo who has taken out gods, deadlier soldiers...etc

#15 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I drank a lot of booze.

#16 Posted by TheCannon (18803 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year, I watched the two greatest comic book movies of all time, and one of the worst.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (20461 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I partied like a rockstar.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20264 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I wasn't a Comic Vine member.

#19 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I grew up a lot.

#20 Posted by BumpyBoo (9423 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year everything about my life changed for the better :)

#21 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

last year i was an D*ick. oh no wait thats this year.

last year i was a bias hulk fanboy

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio

Last year I saw the hottest chick ae.